It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama COLB Certificate Signed by Maternal Grandma

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Is this Obama’s Real COLB?
fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...

On March 18, 2010, Aloha Reporter published an article about the Hawaiian state government refusing to respond to citizen FOIA requests for Obama’s birth certificate. The article included an image of what some claim to be Obama’s real Certificate of Live Birth, which was filed by his maternal grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, and which specifies that Obama had been born in Kenya.

(copy of alleged COLB at above link)

Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama ‘birthers’
alohareporter.com...
(copy of alleged COLB at this link, too)

So to debunk this, I could not find not find a whole lot, just this one story:
Hawaii Detective Charges 'Birth Certificate' a Fraud
Claims phonies created by state in order to 'screw with birthers'
www.teaparty.org...

A private investigator claims employees of the state Department of Health forged three Hawaiian birth certificates for Barack Obama to "screw with birthers."

Enjoy the read. Seriously, I found it a bit unbelievable.

One thing I would like to know is this. His statement (below) claiming it was debunked, has it been proven true or are we talking the word of a Private Investigator who said Hawaii Dept. of Health was forging Obama COLB's to "screw with birthers"?

He also said a likeness of the certificate indicating a Kenyan birthplace was published more than a year ago by a website that presented itself as a Hawaiian news organization. Later, it spread virally even though it was rejected as fraudulent by investigators, because the purported signature of Obama’s maternal grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, was misspelled.

Who investigated it?

The "e" in Madelyn was omitted. Sloppy fraud job or sloppy handwriting??
On checking:
alohareporter.com... that displayed the Kenyan BC the website in question that presented itself as a Hawaiian news organization was still posting 3/2011. The BC was posted a year prior to that. It still twitters and has a facebook.

www.escapetyranny.com...

I really don't care if anyone wants to say a thing about this. I just want it in the ATS history. Maybe, someday we will look back and gain some understanding from this sick joke and hopefully never let it happen again.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
here is the image.

I heard that this was "lifted" from Obama's grade school file.

Ann Dunham submitted it when she placed Obama in the Hawaii school system.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well, is it more believable than a news website forging one. Wouldn't that be illegal for starters?
Nice image. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Dis-info agents assemble in 3.....2.....1.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
Dis-info agents assemble in 3.....2.....1.

any minute now I would expect.

they need to prove which one was easier to "forge" ....

the white one or the green one !!

I say the white one is the real McCoy.

It was submitted by Granny to mask the real Father.

1961 was tough times.

But Hawaii was wide open.

Granny and Grandpa had the political muscle and connections.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well, I got a big surprise when I typed the numbers on the bottom of the form out and google it: HRS 338-17.8

www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.
(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yep.

this is what they have been avoiding like the plague.

the white one could very well have been a legal state document in 1961.

BombShell !!

edit on Jun-05-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I posted it on facebook and here. Pondering what I want on my tombstone............

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Cool.
More info. Very interesting. I'd say it's a pretty good find!
If Bush43 had all this info piling up against him .. the O-Bots would be foaming mad ...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Interesting find, I wonder if Sheriff Joe's posse has knowledge of this?
star and flag for justice.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hmm how the plot thickens..... This makes sense in a way though. I mean his grandmother doing the paper work for her daughter. I.E. actually filing the paperwork. Now if we could just get his other paper history unsealed and settle this issue...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Just another birther thread. Nothing new here. Not surprising their request for the birth certificate was denied. You cannot request someone else's birth certificate without their permission.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Who do you work for?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Fake. I was able to hunt down a copy of Madelyn Dunham's signature (from Orly Taitz of all places). The signature on the "COLB" isn't even close to a match.

Madelyn Dunham's Social Security Application

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Actually, at first glance those look alike if you ask me. No two signatures are 100 % the same...mine are often different, depending on the moment. If I was in a hurry sometimes I just write an undescipherable name...I often look at my signature on my personal ID and wonder how much I changed some of the letters over the years.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Just another birther thread. Nothing new here. Not surprising their request for the birth certificate was denied. You cannot request someone else's birth certificate without their permission.

link to proof Obama is constitutionaly correct please

oh wait if they prove he is ineligible all the things done because of blackmail will have to be undone
Oh NOOOEEEEE
Hitlary will be pissed!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

there is a 20 year difference in dates of these documents...I doubt you are such an expert in handwriting to determine these two were not signed by the same person...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Fake. I was able to hunt down a copy of Madelyn Dunham's signature (from Orly Taitz of all places). The signature on the "COLB" isn't even close to a match.

Madelyn Dunham's Social Security Application

Handwriting changes over time.

20 years is a long time.

and who "certified" the SS application as genuine ?

All we hear about is Orly Taitz's continuing failures.

Now all of a sudden she is used as credible source !

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

While it is hard to make a comparison of signatures with just two examples there are a few things that definitely stand out. Note for example both the M's on the SSA. Both of them have the loop and both of them dip only slightly towards the line in the middle. On the "COLB" the loop is not present and the middle plunges down to the line. These are massive differences that wouldn't change on a day-to-day basis. We can also compare the capital D's. They aren't even close. The same goes for the capital P's. We can pretty much look at every single letter and notice significant differences. It's just easiest to notice the differences in the capital letters. Another point worth mentioning is that the SSA has a clear and distinct E in Madelyn which is not present on the "COLB". The number of differences are staggering. These signatures were not made by the same person.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I'm not disputing that they are somewhat different, but not outrageously so. Writing letters sometimes differently is no proof...It's a hard thing to reproduce...identical signatures...especially 20 years apart.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join