It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Edgar Mitchell "Aliens Exist & Government Cover Up is Real" - Fox News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wisper

Here is what Aldrin really says about the incident...without the editing.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"Even thing's that were once true become lie's once reported by fox

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tones

Ummm perhaps I should have elaborated. Name one and prove it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Great, so if one lies and the other swears to it then thats good enough for you. Where were you during my teenage years. I could have used you to keep my parents off my back.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Great, so if one lies and the other swears to it then thats good enough for you. Where were you during my teenage years. I could have used you to keep my parents off my back.

If that were the scenario, then I would side with the person who's story sounds more true, preferably the person who holds the facts would work for me

And just to add, I would believe most people over the U.S. government.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I love Edgar Mitchell. I know many think he is crazy but I believe him and think he is telling the truth. He seems like a very genuine person.

I would like to smack the newscasters for their rude undertones! They are on Fox News, do they not realize they are a joke to many? This man is more respectable than they will ever be.

Thanks for posting this, haven't seen this one before.

He will be here in FL at the Kennedy Space Center. I am going to make it this time! I missed him in May due to work

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Again and again, no names mentioned and someone who talked to someone.....

It's already been admitted by the CIA agents that UFO stories were introduced during the cold war to make Russian think it was UFOS, so whats to say this isn't the case here?

Now, I'm not saying I don't believe in Aliens in fact I do, have they visited? Maybe, Don't know and Unlikely all at the same time, unless people, and not persons who knows xyz are willing to come forward and put their lifes on the line, their careers on the line then I just won't believe any more of this rubbish, anyone telling you they don't make money out of the ET scene are lieing and that's why its so motivating to do so for the color of money as we have seen hoax after hoax, as well as far as so called Officials, just because they have experience and was this and that before retirement does not make them any more of a reliable source unfortunate due to the fact we know that the CIA has asked on many occasions for ex-this and that to go on the record and lie about certain things, as well as the money factor.

Also, I'm not saying this guy is talking rubbish but the fact is it is someone he knew...... and hes retired.. the same old and the same rubbish.

Sorry, my 2 cents. I want people on the record who care for humanity during employment and not after when they are bored, or feel its just time. Save your breath oldies, we seen it, heard it all before.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to JimOberg:

It actually remains a candidate UFO for anyone who didn't witness the specific UFO. Investigation and/or corroboration makes the candidate more likely to be a UFO at the most. I agree that at one point things become reasonable to assume,which is just as well, since absolute truths only belong in the irrational realm of religion.

Isn't that just an excuse NOT to do verification/corroboration research?

No, I am all for verification and falsification. What I meant is that the observation of a UFO is subjective. A UFO is a flying object that can't be identified by the witness(es), therefore only the witness(es) can refer to their observed object as being a UFO. For anyone else it would be a candidate UFO which by investigation could at the most be more likely to be a UFO.

>Why do you feel that way? Afraid of what such investigations might reveal?

I am afraid you don't understand my position. Gordon Cooper's story is to me just what it is, a story from a witness of alleged UFO's.

In the two UFO stories told by Cooper, your initial principle that it DOES remain a UFO for anyone who witnessed it fails spectacularly, because ALL the OTHER witnesses in both cases who could be contacted [i.e., were still alive] recounted events significantly at variance with the stories cooper told.

The principle that an observation remains a candidate UFO for anyone who didn't witness it does not imply that an observation _remains_ a UFO for anyone who _did_ witness it.

So I guess you're saying, since you clearly WANT to believe Cooper's stories, is that it was NOT a UFO for anybody else who was there, but since it was a 'UFO' for Cooper -- and Cooper alone -- that still makes it a UFO.

I don't want anything. I don't even have an opnion about his observation. But yes, if Cooper saw flying objects he could not identify, then, in accordance with my beforementioned principle, he saw UFO's.

At least, in the California case, NOT a UFO with tripod landing gear that set down on the ground and then flew off when Cooper's cameramen ran towards it. Everyone who was there, or who later checked the case, agree it wasn't that -- and they agree that Cooper was nowhere around, and that the report was properly filed with Blue Book [where it still resides].

You can't be trying to say that. Please clarify.

Not sure what you mean but I am not trying to say anything. I just say, JimO.

edit on 6-6-2012 by Wibble because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I cant take this anymore, how many more "insiders" coming forward does it take for people to wake up to the fact

"we are not alone, we have never been alone and now more are coming"

Phage.............................................................. what do you believe?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loophole
Again and again, no names mentioned and someone who talked to someone.....

It's already been admitted by the CIA agents that UFO stories were introduced during the cold war to make Russian think it was UFOS, so whats to say this isn't the case here?

Now, I'm not saying I don't believe in Aliens in fact I do, have they visited? Maybe, Don't know and Unlikely all at the same time, unless people, and not persons who knows xyz are willing to come forward and put their lifes on the line, their careers on the line then I just won't believe any more of this rubbish, anyone telling you they don't make money out of the ET scene are lieing and that's why its so motivating to do so for the color of money as we have seen hoax after hoax, as well as far as so called Officials, just because they have experience and was this and that before retirement does not make them any more of a reliable source unfortunate due to the fact we know that the CIA has asked on many occasions for ex-this and that to go on the record and lie about certain things, as well as the money factor.

Also, I'm not saying this guy is talking rubbish but the fact is it is someone he knew...... and hes retired.. the same old and the same rubbish.

Sorry, my 2 cents. I want people on the record who care for humanity during employment and not after when they are bored, or feel its just time. Save your breath oldies, we seen it, heard it all before.

C.I.A. = Lying is their business, there are so many different lines on this issue, that it's difficult to tell what's misinformation, disinformation or in fact, valid information.

The reason I don't buy the cold war theory is Donald Keyhoes books
, read them and you'll be in no doubt as to the fact that the Airforce had no idea what some of these objects were.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
I cant take this anymore, how many more "insiders" coming forward does it take for people to wake up to the fact

Phage.............................................................. what do you believe?

Seriously? so all it takes is a retired vet, dr, pilot or someone from nasa and it must be real?

Maybe you missed the part what I said, if this is SO TRUE! then for humanity they should be staking their lifes, careers and so forth on the line, all I see is retired people making money out of this, nevermind the question of they may be asked by the powers of be too do so for one reason or another ie false flags, which has already is a known fact, while aliens is not.

This is another he told me, he was a good friend it must be REAL....

We will see a book with him in the next couple of years, and the gallables will buy it no doubt, pfft sick and tired of hearing about retired old people with storys, I want the real mccoy and if you think this is another smoking gun and heading even more towards disclosor you couldn't be further from the truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I have no doubts that there will be UFOS, ufos means exactly what it means, it doesnt mean little green men and greys as many on these forums want to believe..

Hell I believe in ETs as I said but many want to believe in it in so much they put their beliefs before reasoning and rightful thinking, its a fact that if you read so much into this you can start to believe anything you read if your not careful and seems that repeatly people do on this forums. It's best to read all sources not just the ones which favor their view, I read both and make my own decision, many allow the writers to make their decision for them by laying down countless eye witnesses like its some kind of scientic evidence when it's clearly not, because they are so many agendas at work like misinformation, money and other reasons.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loophole

I have no doubts that there will be UFOS, ufos means exactly what it means, it doesnt mean little green men and greys as many on these forums want to believe..

Hell I believe in ETs as I said but many want to believe in it in so much they put their beliefs before reasoning and rightful thinking, its a fact that if you read so much into this you can start to believe anything you read if your not careful and seems that repeatly people do on this forums. It's best to read all sources not just the ones which favor their view, I read both and make my own decision, many allow the writers to make their decision for them by laying down countless eye witnesses like its some kind of scientic evidence when it's clearly not, because they are so many agendas at work like misinformation, money and other reasons.

Based on everything I've read, watched and heard, I would go as far as to say that a number of UFO sightings are in fact, highly advanced craft that are unknowns. Based on some reports, these things have been getting reported for a long time, the big question for me is, where are they from? Not saying that UFOs are aliens, but they are coming from somewhere.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
reply to post by Imtor

Who am I to call him a liar? Just someone that knows the moon landing was faked. A better question is "Who is Edgar Mitchell"..

It is nothing to do with true UFO phenomena or ET encounter.

Apollo astronots are payed shills of the U.S. mooning. They lost their credibility in 1969.
Oberg is doing honored job of debunking (ex)NASA clowns, though he fails miserably in space exploration subjects.

The OP is illustration how modern political shills laugh and mock on outdated U.S. scum at the Fox news animal show.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
I think that now that is has been established that there are ufo, it's time to start finding out that there are differences in technological advancement amongst varying ETs.

Woah I usually check the news, when was it verified that there are alien UFO's? This should be on every front page paper!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I love Edgar Mitchell. I know many think he is crazy but I believe him and think he is telling the truth. He seems like a very genuine person.

I would like to smack the newscasters for their rude undertones! They are on Fox News, do they not realize they are a joke to many? This man is more respectable than they will ever be.

Thanks for posting this, haven't seen this one before.

He will be here in FL at the Kennedy Space Center. I am going to make it this time! I missed him in May due to work

Please ask him what Gordon Cooper told him about HIS UFO experiences when they served together on the Apollo-10 backup crew in 1968-9. Don't let him decline out of any phony excuse about 'saving reputations'. Truth is more important than any individual's 'reputation;, especially if it is false.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I would love to see another Country like China, Europe/esa.. come forward and announce they found life /artifacts on the moon or another planet... how cool that would be, incredible pressure on NASA to explain why after 50 + years they couldn't find any! I call this "operation smoke out" ! Thanks for Posting this !

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wibble
Not sure what you mean but I am not trying to say anything. I just say, JimO.

Have you even READ the reports from the OTHER witnesses at the 'UFO sightings' described by Cooper?

None of the other pilots in his Germany unit have the slightest idea what he is talking about regarding the 1951 story, nor are there any press records from Munich, a major city, where nobody saw anything either.

The photographer who Cooper claims was working for HIM reports that he was NOT, that Cooper was never involved in the event, and the investigation of the report at that time says the object was described as drifting slowly past the witnesses in the distance. Cooper claims HE was in charge and that the object landed on tripod gear and HE personally saw the film.

Cooper's account, to me, seems utterly at variance to all other accounts by direct eyewitnesses.

Do you wish to believe BOTH versions? How do you justify that? Attacking the original witnesses?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

No insider is coming forward. This could be me or you coming forward, he has NO personal knowledge and is only reporting on hearsay from others.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
What realy blows me away is there are some lagit testimonies out there that get dumped and debunked by some pathetic conclusions by the mass skeptics or politcal correctness.

Disclosure is right in front of your eyes and has been since the 1950s, just take the time to research.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join