It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're being DUPED by Ron Paul?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I think Ron Paul would make an impassioned plea that could change opinions on that ticket scenario. What is the general opinion of Romney by the group you are involved with?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

You can't dupe his voting record and consistency. However, if he does change and all the suddenly endorses Mittens I think many people are going to be disappointment and completely lose faith on getting back control.

Ron Paul supporters are about the message and not the candidate including RP himself. If Ron Paul changes the message than he will see mass exodus. The reason he has a loyal following is because his voting records matches his message.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OH NO Ive been bamboozled and swindled by Ron Paul hahahaha........All that time I spent on the net I spent making Pro Paul comments after CNN articles that excluded him and a plague to the establishments internet brainwashing. I had a great time. Im sure his record as well as his financial records would indicate a problem.....I like the Dr. If he fooled me then he deserves my foolishness because I TRUST NO ONE,,,I dont buy this story either, they want to kill him ,now he is with them...Nah, i dont beleive a word of his story. He even says "I speculate" in the beginning.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

I was referring to Rand being VP not the good Doctor. Being silenced has never been a problem for the Paul family. They have been silenced by the MSM for a while now. The question might be asked now is how are they getting sooooo much media coverage after Dr Ron Paul announced that he wasnt pursuing more campaign trips??

I hope this isnt the case but I do tell you, I will be keeping my eyes and ears open just in case.

edit on 4-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Everyone needs to realise what COINTELPRO is and how complex it can easily become. What better to feed Webster Tarpley mis info through a source he has trusted. Then he passes the info on, whole heartedly believing it. Simply more mis-info to keep people from getting behind a true patriot. You may not always agree with his ideals, but at least he stands by them.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Anything is possible. It was weird that Rand Paul pseudo-endorsed Romney.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I still dont think that was an endorsement. If you listen to him carefully he doesnt "slam" Romney and he doesnt endorse him but it seems (because MSM said so) that because he doesnt slam Romney he is endorsing him.

If you listen to most of Ron Paul's interviews or Rand Paul's interviews they dont spend a lot of time discussing a particular person but discuss Policy. Hopefully it stays that way because we need more People debating Policy than discuss whether Beyonce's baby looks like Jay Z or not. Or wasting all day on Facebook or tweeting about something they think is relevant. I dont care but I do care whether my kids have to pay for our stupid mistakes.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Direct from Rand Paul "Governor Romney would be precisely the person I would want to turn around a failing business like our government"

Sure sounds like an endorsement to me.

edit on 4-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Did you reference the question that was given to him?? His statement was based on a question regarding creating Jobs compared to Obama. That was not an endorsement but an answer to a question.

I posted this video in another thread. Its very long but WOW this guy (like Dr President Ron Paul) understands the big problem is the Federal Reserve. Does anyone remember Russo anymore??

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

In my humble opinion no ones get rich like Romney without insider trading and special help from their Freemason banking buddies! They own Romney!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard

OH NO Ive been bamboozled and swindled... they want to kill him ,now he is with them...

It must be one of those Skull and Bones kind of death and rebirth sort of things - they ritually killed Paul so he could morph into the Beast that dupe's the world. He may even become our first New World Order Imperial Grand High Dragon Wizard.

I mean, wow! He's spent 30 years in Congress building a spotless voting record so he could emerge someday and lead us to our own death/rebirth into robo-slaves for the NWO. Fantastic! The media has pretended to shun him, his peers have brushed him off, and now when it looks like it's a million to one shot for him HE BECOMES THE CHOSEN ONE. How utterly brilliant!! Who could have ever guessed it?
[/irony]

edit on 4-6-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Now that would create a New Forum on this site in a heart beat.

Duped by Jesus, who would of thought.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This should be a good discussion thread, so I understand now how certain threads get tanked for some reason.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
lmao Is there anything about the video that might make you think this is just some spoof by a cpl of knuckleheads? Geez lighten up.

This is no spoof at all. I actually watched Alex Jones interview Tarply during the Bilderberg conference. Those two went back and forth and round and round. Tarply really believes what he is saying, but the funny thing to me is that he is not saying nothing new. He is saying some of the same things that the ATS Paul haters have been saying as well for months now.

Personally I think it is all being overblown and people are reading too much into this. Fact is, Romney would be smart to do everything he can to get the Paul crowd on his side. Rand Paul said he would consider a VP spot, but he thought it was unlikely because he would not compromise his beliefs.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Now, that makes total sense. Especially since the interview with Rand was so slanted to "endorsing" Romney which now seems the consensus. Even though it was a response to an "economy" question in regards to Obama and Romney. Now, if the question was Dr President Pauls version of the economy vs Obama and Romney how do you think he would respond??

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
what a twist!
shyamalan should write the movie.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
There is something a little weird, that Ron Paul supporters were protesting against the Bilderberg group, but are quite happy to have large donations from one of the Bilderberg groups steering committee Peter Theil.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
then what is this?, Ron Pauls Delegates being violently arrested on a convention floor; www.policymic.com...

Obviously a card played by constituents of Romney.

Fascism=The New Dark Age=new world order

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Even if Ron Paul is a sham, it's his message that matters. A great deal of people, especially the youth, have their eyes wide open to the corruption of the entirety of the government and economic system. The movement itself will be difficult to extinguish and it will have long ranging implications. Personally, I believe that if the Republican party continues on the path that veers far from the Libertarian / Conservative (not to be confused with neo-conservative) objectives and goals, we may see the Ron Paul fans break away from the Republican party and form a Libertarian party all on their own. As a splinter group, they have quite a few delegates that could very well break away, and if such a thing did happen, it'd make the Libertarians the largest and most powerful independent party in America.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Yea, he's been duping everyone. I mean look at his 60+ years of consistent voting.

And those sources seem pretty darn credible to me.

The guy just has too much proof, and we cannot ignore this!

But really, it's gonna take a little more than that to persuade me that everything i've read, and heard, about this man is a lie.

As far as the Paul's and Romney's relationship, this old saying comes to mind..

"You've got to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
edit on 5-6-2012 by dannotz because: spellinz

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join