It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're being DUPED by Ron Paul?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Alex Jones is the perfect voice for Ron Paul.

Alarmist, sensationalist, pompous, lying, underhanded, dishonest, juvenile, unintelligent... just like every single Paul supporter.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Alarmist, sensationalist, pompous, lying, underhanded, dishonest, juvenile, unintelligent... just like every single Paul supporter.

I'm sure you'd have no problems saying that to the vast numbers of military members that support him

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

funny no linky there eh?

guess you are wrong:
On the power hour interview bernie maddof said ron paul was the only politician at that level he couldn't bribe.
Ron Paul has for almost thrirty years voted his platform..he is also the only politician at that level to do that.

Say buddy, did you see Nefermores new thread?

Shills", Ad-Hominem attacks, Ego and posting on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

your own porridge looks good on you though

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Webster Tarpley and yourself, being antithetical of those said qualities, represent splendid examples for the anti-Pauls. They should all be so eloquent and well-spoken. Brilliant dissertation. Summa cum loudly.

Owing to my juvenile and unintelligent nature, perhaps, I have some trouble accepting everything he says in the video, however. Or maybe I'm just lying being a bit dishonest because the message was not near alarmist nor sensationalist enough for my pompous and under-handed tastes. Hard to tell. It just seems odd, almost like a second wind, that so many have come forward these past few days to further marginalize Paul when most all claim he hasn't a chance in hell left to pull off any kind of win. Do they really know of something afoot?

edit on 5-6-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I watched a lengthy interview between tarply and kokesh the other day and was amazed by tarpleys views. They are more along the lines of Obama than anyone. No wonder he hates Paul

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Is that your essay on self-reflection?

Alarmist? Check.

Sensationalist? Too many checks.

Pompous? Gee, that's a check.

I think you see where this is going.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
makes sense I guess in a kool aid planet.

You have a guy with a consistent voting record and consistent message for several decades on one hand.

On the other hand you have a two party system with a history of corrupted politicians whose actions don't match there words nor their ideology. You have a Republican party who selects the only politician to have implemented a gov't mandated health care system as there leader. Prior to that , Bush spent money and expanded the gov't like a Democrat. Then you have Obama the Democrat who has broken just about every promise he has made and is now talking about reducing government like a Republican?

Yes it only makes sense that the guy with a consistent voting record ,consistent message for several decades and that is inline with his party ideals is the one that is duping the people.

edit on 5-6-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Does no one realize this is just a Ron Paul commercial ? It has a guy just abusing Ron Paul , Tarpley, give me a break, and then Alex Jones defending Ron Paul, this is just some reverse engineered Ron Paul trap commercial and your in it! WELCOME

meanwhile no one realizes its all a dupe.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I'm sure you'd have no problems saying that to the vast numbers of military members that support him

I live down the road from one of the largest military bases in the USA... I'm literally surrounded by members of the armed forces in my neighborhood... While it is true that Ron Paul does recieve more military contributions than the other candidates I don't think his support in the military is disproportionate to the general population. Of the 30 to 40 military members I am close to, and interact with on a regular basis, 3 are Ron Paul supporters. I can also count on one hand the number of Ron Paul bumper stickers(besides mine) that I have seen around town. Though I see plenty of Romney and Obama stickers. His support in the military is no different than the rest of America IMO and experience; somewhere between 9 and 15%.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

When someones dad is running for president, you wouldn't praise his opponent the way he did, if he wasn't endorsing him.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

No, Webster isn't a corporate loving fascist like Obama is. Quite the opposite actually.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Tarpley while normally on the ball I think has been gotten too.
silver or lead

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
lmao Is there anything about the video that might make you think this is just some spoof by a cpl of knuckleheads? Geez lighten up.

No...Alex Jones was quite serious.

Maybe you need to WATCH the video again. Or...watch it for the first time, because I'm not sure that you saw what everyone else saw.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Agree OP. I can say I have super secret sources that claim I am the worlds most well endowed man. Doesnt make it true. I actually believe Paul is honest.

What you BELIEVE may not be reflective of reality...

Try this on for size...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
I watched another video a little earlier with this same guy Webster (blah blah blah, cant remember his last name) and he was saying the same thing at the Bilderberg Group meeting.

It could be true, I have seen worse things (Obama - Change) but I think the message is loud and clear. I hope that Mitt changes his tune, but we all know its the same song and dance with these people. With the recent claims against Rand Paul who knows.

I think this needs to play out a little longer. I hope it doesnt turn that way but like I said, I have seen worse.
edit on 4-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

Obviously this guy "Webster" must have been onto something that Alex didn't want to hear...www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
reply to post by amy2x

We're not being duped by Ron Paul and just because someone is present at these meetings does not mean they have it in for mankind. These are just meetings to discuss what the plan is for the future. Nothing less, nothing more. Ron Paul is a leader of those of us who would rather the concept of free will not be erased from our memories.

Wow...you're quite easily led, aren't you???
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why are most of you not considering that it very well may be an actual possibility that you have been duped?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I always knew there was a screw loose in Tarpley somewhere. I just never knew that the assembly plant skipped the section called "honesty, reason and logic" and omitted the screws entirely.

What a joke of a moran- he doesn't even qualify for MORON. And what a horrible editing job. I don't know what's worse.

Ron Paul authorized to go after Bin Laden, because at the time, that's the evidence that Congress was being sold on for 9/11. He has bitched many times that what ensued was WAY beyond the scope of that initial authorization.

W.T. you fricken liar shill.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Look, i am a HUGE Ron Paul fan, I think he's being truthful with his promises, which is why the Bilderburg group discussed assasinating ron paul Right?! so obviously he doesn't have co workers in there... But even if he did and was "all for evil" as some people say, he would STILL be better then any other possible choice and would get us the hell out of this crisis, or at least more then any other canadite. Ron Paul takes WAAYYYY too much # to be working with mitt romney.As far as the video goes, its just another Anti-Ron Paul fan... dont even know why those exist...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
ok lets face it people intentional or not by R.P. we will still get the same dupe crap,that is a fact.like it or not if he gets in chair he is company , and must dance as so.if the other gets in just as well. its a show.read up on it and see for your self you been sold out long ago,its just a selection of who deals with the human resource.www.pacinlaw.org... make no mistake,who ever gets in,is as usual,how many 4 year terms does it take to realize this?bla bla bla,whats that word?rethoric. and as i see it,R.P. is worse cause he is given false hope and obscureing the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join