It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

super rant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So I notice theres a real annoying meme that people play on schizophrenia, depression, etc disorders that people recognize that they have and are rudely labeled and stereotyped by these things. And its not a real big deal but when you want to know something or your letting people know that things of a unethical nature and or inhumane treatment has accord to yourself or others. Just because something is unheard of doesn't mean it isent true. There are instances where experiments or tests are done all around the place, this is how psychologists and other scientific individuals test there theories. A test could be as simple as placing a wallet on the ground and seeing how many people return them. It could involve a classroom of students. In my case people have directed these near me and used NLP on me and couased me a disorder that makes it and extremely horrible experience. It also is used to couase harm to me, like getting me kicked out of a ged class because someone didn't want me to go there in the first place. Its really messed up that all it takes in one individual to make everyone around them do a psychological act around them. All you have to do is control where they move and know there habits. you can acuritly predict everywhere they will go and who they will meet. In my situation and under my history it would be shocking for something like this to have not happened to me. and the ironic part is that its almost unbelievable the reasons why i say this. But if you looked at both sides, it wasent my fault nor was I that wrong for my actions in the past, and perceptions have run amuk. Where everything appears to be me but i can see where everyones errors are and know it wasn't me that yes even in childhood everyones else's actions where in the fault. and now im screwed because things from when you where 8 years old in reality as unlikely as it is can happen and get you when you are older and gradually on your way intill your older. the dynamics is just too much for me to explain, no one would read it, and then I would have wasted a year of my life to explain it. because without explaining every detail perceptions blurr and its more believable but it makes me "look" like it was me the whole time that was wrong and it kinda looks like it just happened like a phenomenon witch isent the case. Whats happened to me is a large scale criminal operation. yes it can happen to anyone, people are dumb and would involve themselves like the police. im in the city i moved here, I believe some of them are in on it, however i doubt its the whole department like in these other towns. The problem is now that im in the city anything can happen, I dont have to worrie about the police, now I have to worrie about people working for someone. I obviously was apart of a radiation experiment or use after its passed that phase i dont know what other vague terms to use other then experiment.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Split thy post into segments lest mine eyes commit suicide.

o.......O

(the dots are not my smile... but the invisible spaces betwixt my aching eyes)

edit on 4-6-2012 by mainidh because: now I have a hurt in the head....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yep, until you paragraph it, I refuse to read more than one sentence.

I can't keep up.

Text me when you do.

BTW, you can always take another GED class without the fools involved, no conspiracy there.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

So...guess you aren't happy with the replies in this thread you started. Where you did post some pretty *unusual* things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ranting about not getting the responses you hoped for is one way to go, I guess. Or, you could reread the *logical* replies from some of the members who replied in your original thread. Like, get some help from a professional medical person.

jmoho....Des

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ah, I see now. I read it and skipped that thread.

Having a hard time believing in that.

I think him and my sister would get along.

It's too nutty for me to understand.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Even if someone needs proffesional medical help, advising in that maner with using that particular words, is to say the least heartless, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Des is far from heartless. There is a difference between being honest and being cold. Sometimes pretty and sweet don't cut it. Saying you need help, is not heartless, it is just the truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

In general I agree with you, that's ok what you said, but imo "you need proffesional medical help" is a bad choice of words, and worse, if one is not quilifed they should avoid telling people such "advisible" words

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Even if someone needs proffesional medical help, advising in that maner with using that particular words, is to say the least heartless, don't you think?

I would strongly suggest you read the OP's original thread, this rant was based on. Some very disturbing things if I may say so. Please reserve your judgement on my reply in this rant thread, until you have read the complete original thread.

I was being mild in my reply here. jmoho...

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Iamschist

In general I agree with you, that's ok what you said, but imo "you need proffesional medical help" is a bad choice of words, and worse, if one is not quilifed they should avoid telling people such "advisible" words

First, you misquoted my post. Here is my actual post, not what you put above.

Or, you could reread the *logical* replies from some of the members who replied in your original thread. Like, get some help from a professional medical person.

jmoho....Des

I suggested the OP of this thread, go back and reread some good replies to his original thread. Many people it appears, came to the same conclusion the OP should seek some help. Seeking validation and help on a forum is all fine and dandy in some cases. This was not one of them.

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You are missing my point (my opinion), so I'll put it simply.
No one should have that "privilege" to tell other people to seek help from proffesional medical person, it's not right.
Afterall, those who advise others to do that, are the ones who really needs help.

edit on 4-6-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You are missing my point (my opinion), so I'll put it simply.
No one should have that "privilege" to tell other people to seek help from proffesional medical person, it's not right.
Afterall, those who advise others to do that, are the ones who really needs help.

edit on 4-6-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

Then using your logic, people shouldn't come on a public forum asking for help. Especially as with this OP...when it appears to many reading their request, that the OP has possible mental health issues.

When someone is asking a forum for help, and that person is posting things such as wanting to hurt themselves or others. What do you suggest people reply other than seek some professional help. Why don't you go to the OP's original thread and say what you want to say to them. I did, and would say the same thing I said previously, based on what they posted.

Des
edit on 4-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It is offensive to talk to people in that maner, with those kind of words, there are more polite ways to try to help people who are disturb, Christ, I don't know how to explain to you

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It is offensive to talk to people in that maner, with those kind of words, there are more polite ways to try to help people who are disturb, Christ, I don't know how to explain to you

Tell me how you would tell an obviously disturbed person on a forum to please seek some help before they hurt themselves or someone else. I've alerted MODS sometimes if I think the person is dangerous.

Yes, what would you say. I said nothing harsh nor cruel.

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I know you were not being cruel with saying that, but obviously that particular answer spark this rant from OP.
Disturb person: I'm having a bad time with (problem), please help me..
Some person: You should seek help from proffesional medical person
Disturb person: Whaat, you're calling me crazy!!!... (argue continues)

I would say to talk to someone close to him, that I understand the problems he dealing with (even if that's not true), ordinary conversation trying to calm the situation down, to show empathy, etc.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Have you read his other thread yet? According to him, EVERYONE, including family is out to get him. There is no reasoning with him. It requires reason from both sides ya know. I'm not the only one who suggested he seek some help.

He sounds miserable, there is nothing else I can do. Why don't you give it a try...I've offered what I could within reason.

I'm certainly not going to dive head first into his paranoid mind and agree with him.

Thanks for going back and forth with me in a more than civil manner. Greatly appreciated.....

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
my intire documented history by others is disinformation and it has caused so many chain reactions as it works in between perception of my behaviors and directs the readers perceptions in reflection to what they see in exhibition.

this sums up why ive had things happen to me and i hear voices, I cant find the words to complete this kind of explanation. if i didn't know what disinformation means it would take paragraphs to explain making it difficult to interpretate correctly. see the answer would be to long and essentially say the same thing. However hearing voices or being younger trying to explaine it would simply mean that im schizophrenic because they cant piece it together in there own mind what im trying to say. however when i was younger being warned that they might interpitate these things as a mental disorder just for not having these simple words to explaine something well what do you know now i have this disorder someone made it real.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

its messed up that people inject virility to control perception into community by simply talking about and individual.
it happens in gossip and finger pointing.

for example you have a bunch of dumb students in a newark NY school. now you inject this "he looks like hes stupid" maybe he wares cheap cloths or does look dumb. now all of a sudden people have a label. next you create storys that are despicable about that individual. now what worked in my case was i was only allowed to to go that school for two weeks so i was an outsider. now as long as the disinformation has infected all of a suddon people think hes commited despicable criminal acts that never happened or are of a extreme stretch of the truth and no crime was committed. so no one knows the indivual but hes unfavorable and stupid people believe other close stupid friends. And its interesting becouase i know when I was younger around 8 teachers would go back and talk to there kids about me in a school where theres confidentiality. so there kids talk about the individual and everyone has a preconception that seems as far as image to fit. Now if there where already conspiracys forming between individuals from diffrent angles they could have actually used these methods as obviously psychologists where in on it.

peoples perceptions of me where changing between dumb and insaine. then some people really in started saying they couldn't tell if hes intelligent or dumb now next thing you know it everyone else that i met had a different perception. But not everyone just allot of people have at one point or another talked about me and it seems to be a safe guess that psychologists that ive never met may have been playing with this as i look dumb and theres a good chance no one would care in there communities. and anyone could tell the police tribes men dident like me.
edit on 5-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

this is a real troll, this person is automatically assuming to extremes. Its all the sterotypeing and placebo control.

in a brute force meathod on the individuals clearly involved by use of tazer and toruture would work wounderfull but do you have any idea as to the difficulties in committing a murder right out in the open and fabricating the means to cover it up? This takes harnessing man power and getting people motive to go along with it. its not and easy task.

methods of a man in the middle attack would be to difficult if not merely impossible.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When I was in college as a psych major in the late sixties, part of the program was to go to the state hospital and help out. We would play cards and baseball and watch TV and just talk with the patients.

We had one guy who had gotten away and was gone for three days before he wandered back. He was paranoid schizophrenic. When he came back we were chatting. He told me a story about his "adventure" one part of it was about sleeping under a bridge next to Charles Starkweather's grave (Nebraska killing spree in the 50s) He told me about being able to see Starkweather in his grave and was able to talk to him. Starkweather was still speaking to him when we talked. The thing that stuck with me about this particular incident was the reality of it. The patient was so utterly convinced that this event was rea,l that clarity and certainty of his story made it sound as if it could be nothing other than the truth. The hair was standing up on the back of my neck, it was one of the spookiest moments I have ever experienced.

What I took away was amazing capability the mind has to convince itself about the absolutely undeniable reality of a fantasy, and integrate

There are two things here that could be happening -- monumental troll or genuine schizophrenia. The voices and the paranoia in the rant would seem to point that direction. In any case. As a totally uninvolved observer and not as a Psychologist in any sense of the word (I chose not to go that way), I would suggest talking to someone. If I had a son or daughter, or a good friend who showed me they had written this I would be helping them find someone, to talk to. It is an incredibly hard first step, but the choice is controlling the voices or spiraling into a very deep and dark place.

If the poster is a troll ..... another story
edit on 5-6-2012 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2012 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2012 by spyder550 because: spilling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join