It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are messing me up.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
in 2006 My life was threatened at a newark ny hospital. I signed a yellow discharge paper at a hospital saying that i agreed to a brain implant experiment. I had no choice but to sign it under the dynamics of my situation. In 2010 I started hearing voices. I was going to sue a bunch of entitys but I was assaulted with lrads. Now I know NY state is involved because there law enforcement kept makeing me get in there cars and drove me away from where I was going for leagle advice and my psychologist a NY state psychologist is useing psychology to break good habits and get me to give up.

I think this is ridiculous that I have this neurological disorder for dareing to sue NY state and no one is takeing this seriously. I give up I cant sue, I guess the gov must be a neo Nazi or something. Theres enuf details to this that I could wright books on it is I wasn't distracted by all sounds and didn't live with blacks under me "if only they where the quite kind" I think there discriminating agents me for being white.

edit law enforcement in diffrent countys not nystate law enforcemet. and i never got to the leagle aid in the area applicable, i ended up nutts and the local public defender, the whole building was closed for days...then i ended up being arrested and then ended up in a pyche ward where i had virtual no leagle representation. The public defender was working for them.
edit on 3-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

Ok. More details please.

So, you signed up for an experimental brain implant for what reason?

And now people, government funded people, police, psychologists are abusing you?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Brain implants are bad. Perception can be your enemy. Stop thinking and know yourself. Know that many things arent true and the there are billions of people like you living in wonder and confusion. Remember you are never alone.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You know the level you detailed here is lacking..
You should elaborate.
Tell me why I should believe you.
Got any documents?
pictures?
More details so I can judge your character to my satisfaction would be fine lacking other proofs. I have a wonderful B.S. meter, and you are barley treading water here.

I do believe such things can happen. I've had some bad experiences after leaving the Army and saying a few things I forgot were not common knowledge.

Why you?
edit on 6/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ah. Never mind. I see the ATS's world-renowned therapists are already showing up. Please do as they ask, no matter how strange or counter-intuitive it may seem....
edit on 6/3/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

well once upon a time I had photos and other proof but my own mother was apart of "a" conspiracy agents me and she was going threw my mail and destroying evidence. She works for new York state.

They threatened my life saying they where going to do "these" "things" anyways but they would "probably" kill me if i didn't agree. the first person who told me these things and made me agree was trying to make it sound leagle by not explicately saying ya we are going to kill you if you dont agree. See sometimes you have to be abled to read someone and have common sense as to what they really mean. Body language, environment, and situation. --newark hospital

In another hospital they made me sign papers allegedly to a foreign government. one stack was RED. They tryed to get me to agree to things like assassinating obama if he gets into office it was a major entrapment. My life was genuinely assaulted there and threatened. This happened in a Ontario county hospital.

"in a strong hospital in Rochester a man tried to get me to sign a paper for a nasa experiment witch I wrote dont agree. "

There all said one thing, that this is a mere lawsuit and made it appear white collar when in fact it was more like violations of us war laws. as well as federal and state laws being broke. By no means was any of this white collar.

edit on 3-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Oh I see now...

I hope you get the help you need my friend. Stay strong. Be good.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I remember prior and present encouraging people not to join the military because there not fighting for the constitution but rather for other peoples personal reasons. However the explanations ive received dont really mention this as a major factor in this BS that people have told me. I know theres federal involvement or buisness involvement do to being told about congresses as well as presidential moves speeches etc. Not that many people have access to that kind of information. for instance I was told in 2006 that they where going to try and control the Internet, witch happened years ago then the computers crashed. Then in 2010 I was told about the pipa and sopa acts before they came out. The funny thing is one of the speeches that was used I wrote in a document in 2009, when i wrote about crazy doctors where saying they where going to stick a brain implant in me and that i believed they where going to make me schizophrenic somehow. I must say I have no idea how anyone got a hold of these writings it must have been when my laptop was stolen.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

They also told me that the brain implant was suppost to have been put into a vets head. then told me that actually it was in the vets head and they dont know if it has aids or hiv on it. then she said actually its already in your head, actually it might not be in your head yet. The lady was talking like a grown pedophile in the ontario hospital.

Also there was a therory that i would keep giving out diffrent versions and that it would act on me by me not remembering what was said. There was a legal theory that if NLP was used on me to control what i said in court that It would be to confusing if i explained it exactly like i was told, and that they could rig my answers.

They actually stole this from me when I was trying to explain how I thought it was possible to set people up and conspire agents them, and i explained these things because people thought i was dumb, because i believed there was a conspiracy agents my family as there was hard evidence supporting it in conjunction with personal observation.

I feel robbed, as people used NLP on me with law enforcement on there side to get me to give up and release how these things work, If there really is a brain implant in addition then ive been robbed considerably from the data theft, as this is what i was told the brain implant does. I planned to make money off myself and my storys and I feel robbed one way or another. rather just NLP with schizophrenia or brain implant.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I just found this vimeo.com... and it talks about lrads. when did they realise they could use those like this? because I told people that i thought they could be used like this back at least in 2006. Does this mean the FBI was listing in stealing my ideas then used it on me?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
ok i just found this "In human subjects, sensory resonances can be excited by subliminal atmospheric acoustic pulses that are tuned to the resonance frequency. The 1/2 Hz sensory resonance affects the autonomic nervous system and may cause relaxation, drowsiness, or sexual excitement, depending on the precise acoustic frequency near 1/2 Hz used. The effects of the 2.5 Hz resonance include slowing of certain cortical processes, sleepiness, and disorientation. For these effects to occur, the acoustic intensity must lie in a certain deeply subliminal range. Suitable " www.freepatentsonline.com...

now i heard a noise then kept getting and erection as it sounded like someone was talking to me threw a speaker.
the noise caused this erection. this happened in a apartment that i was living in. NLP was used in conjunction. now im starting to get mad. because if all this was really happening and the law was in on it wtf. they even prevented me from getting leagle advice.

edit there used to be a believe it or not a article on the onion and it said that they where giving homless people apartments where noise pollution experiments where going on to see if they couase schitsofrenia. I right before i was homeless.
edit on 4-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Whats with these weirdass stories.... When your psychiatrist says to write things down in your journal, I dont think this counts.....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

its not wierd at all.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
]t I could wright books on it is I wasn't distracted by all sounds and didn't live with blacks under me "if only they where the quite kind" I think there discriminating agents me for being white.

Im gonna leave it at that. Your an idiot...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I dont get why i cant sue. this makes no sense. Why was I assaulted when trying to get to someone for leagle advice. I Guess NY state is apart of a neo Nazi party. whats more #ed up is everyone acts like they dont belive me and they appear phoney as hell. see this is why people know how to thermite and c4, of course propane tanks and fertilizer bombs work fine. But im to civilized for that. this is why theres Faraday cages and noise canceling headphones. so that you can make people look like they died from an act of god. seroiusly theres no way to prove anything the fbi has to fabricate it.

its ironic i had embarrassing photos of the senator that was like publicly displayed and unnoticed things to do with adolescents. now there gone and my laptop was stolen that had them.

anything to remove people working for cia or dia experiments.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
its also interesting that i was told that whats happining now is just a big distraction so i get no where and dont manage to sue. but its not just a distraction as ive been reapetenlty assaulted. in every real attempt to contact or speak with any kind of leagle aid. Ive already givin up, but this is outrages.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You need help mate........but you won't find it on ATS or any other website I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

You need help mate........but you won't find it on ATS or any other website I'm afraid.

help only exists from in yourself and the people you harness from around you. Tools can be created to aid. even bombs, poisen, gasses, traps you name it. its interesting becouse if you get them drunk you can tazer thm for information then slip them something to make them think it was a dream.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

help only exists from in yourself and the people you harness from around you. Tools can be created to aid. even bombs, poisen, gasses, traps you name it. its interesting becouse if you get them drunk you can tazer thm for information then slip them something to make them think it was a dream.

Okay........but what you are saying is making no sense whatsoever, I really think you need to see a doctor.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I just tell my doctor that since my disorder i feel less capable of building bombs. and being so interested in agriculture witch requires explosives sometimes for green purposes. and my interests in having a carrer in demolition, and interests in engines witch can require explosives knowledge just like rockets and missiles that i study cus im interested in space. I also explaine that since i was a small child i belived if in a state of anarchy as a philosophical thing that its ok if needed for others protection as theres no way for a real evidence based trail to exsist that its ok to blow up stuff. And of course i dont have any thoughts of harming myself or others, then i call her mom.

what i dident mention is that in a state pychatric ward i managed to create poisnus gases, alchoal, gun powder, weapons etc.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join