It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian president: 'We are facing a war from abroad'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Your link ~ error 404

You may not be able to visit this page because of:
1.an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
2.a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
3.a mistyped address
4.you have no access to this page
5.The requested resource was not found.
6.An error has occurred while processing your request.

And I'm sure you didn't have time to visit the site I linked.

Misinformation about Islam is rampant in the west so its better to go to the horse's mouth if you're looking for the truth.

edit on 3-6-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Some people are to well informed to be suckered in by the supposed peaceful part of the Qumran in the beginning. Unfortunately it is the more violent parts towards the end of the Qumran that take prescience (according to the war lord Mohammed) when interpreting the law of God and the administration of its punishments
islammonitor.org...

Text
20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls under Sharia. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and consummated at age 8 or 9.
21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.
22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.
23- There is no common property between husband and wife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.
24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits. Sister gets half of what brother gets.
25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and wife has no right to divorce him even if he is polygamous.
26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.
27- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and also with women captured in battle (concubines), and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.
28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man; that is, two women equal to one man.
29- A woman looses custody if she remarries.
30- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.
31- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Some schools of Sharia allow the face and some don’t.
32- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife caught in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women since he “could be married to the woman he was caught with.”
33-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory and is known as Taqiyya (Islamic Deception). That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam’s commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying.

The above are clear-cut laws in Islam decided by great Imams after years of examination and interpretation of the Quran, Hadith and Mohammed’s life.
34. The perpetrators of genocide, mass rape and plunder will not be punished if they repent - Codified Islamic Law Vol 1 # 13.
35. To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses. Women’s testimony is not accepted - Pakistan’s Hudood ordnance 7 of 1979 amended by 8B of 1980. Thousands of raped women and girls in many countries have been charged with Zena (physical relations outside marriage) and punished by Sharia courts for want of witnesses.
36. All modern music including sexually explicit music of any kind is strictly prohibited and punishable by Islamic Sharia code of justice. Only Islamic songs are allowed.

The above are the most important parts of Islamic Sharia law which were devoutly practiced by the early Islamic rulers (Holy Prophet and his four rightly guided Caliphs) and also by the Caliphs of Ummyad and Abbasid Dynasties ruled from Baghdad (Today’s Iraq) and later by Ottoman Empire with very little variations.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by frazzle

If the majority of the people want to live under these laws, so be it.
I feel comfortable with that knowing they have a dictator keeping them in line.

WTF...whats this propaganda,,,,,!!!?????

so this is how you get your view on muslims...
let me go through it with you

Some common laws of “Islamic Sharia” which are regularly practiced in the Islamically ruled (Sharia-based) nations with some minor variations:
1- Jihad defined as “to war against all non-Muslims to establish the religion” is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

no, jihad is a mental war between good and evil...there is a thing where they say the devil can whisper in your ear, jihad is cleansing/releaving yourself from these mental issues

nothing to do with war....

2- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.

ANY army/governemt can issue powers to seize anything they want

3- The head of an Islamic State (Caliph) cannot be charged, let alone be punished for serious crimes such as murder, adultery, robbery, theft, drinking and in some cases of rape (Hudood cases) -

no leader can be charged, he has to leave the post first.
and that comment of allowing the leader to rape is pure bunk....he cant even commit adultery, let alone rape and rob...where do you get this nonsense

4- A percentage of Zakat (alms) must go towards jihad.

duh..um no...

5- It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.

if he acts outside his role...then he is no caliph

6- A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.

the strongest and most famous group of powerful muslims were the caliphs of egypt and the mamluks
the mamlukes were mostly freed slaves, they beat the templers and beat the mongolians,
they became most richest and powerful groups ion the region

the prophets right hand man bilal was a freed slave

7- The Muslim public must remove the Caliph in one case, if he rejects Islam.

thats like saying a republican has to leave the democrats...duh of course

8- A Muslim who leaves Islam (apostate) must be killed immediately.

no...an important part of the quran tell them how to respect other faiths..it says"you have your religion, and i have mine"

9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of : a) an apostasy b) an adulterer c) a highway robber. Making vigilante street justice and honor killing acceptable.

no...wrong...that reminds me..in isreal you can go prison for killing a dog...but you wont if you kill a palastinian..is that what you mean?

10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim.

wrong...everything has a soul, and salahidine made a speech about respecting the christains in jerusalum

11- Sharia never abolished slavery and sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave. Slavery still exists amongst Arab Muslims.

they never abolished irt beacuse it was never put in place.

its not muslims who keep slaves...its rich arabs who do there is a difference

edit on 3-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
No, no radicals in Syria
Here is a woman that has a story about Islam in Syria
her name is Wafa Sultan

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

dude how long does this BS go on for.....

who the F wrote this crap....youd be more healthy in life if you ignore this propaganda...
wow... no wonder you hate them...but this isnt them.....

tut tut

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No, no radicals in Syria
Here is a woman that has a story about Islam in Syria
her name is Wafa Sultan

shes a defectee talking smack thats about it

im sorry but the muslims i know, all there women have degrees, houses money....and the men are worn out and tired providing for their women.

you lot spun it around and see something else....theyr chauffer driven and you complain they cant drive...they wear expensive garments to cover from the sun, you say they are oppressed....etc

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

dude how long does this BS go on for.....

who the F wrote this crap....youd be more healthy in life if you ignore this propaganda...
wow... no wonder you hate them...but this isnt them.....

tut tut

Speaking of healthy life, here is the testimony of a certified psychiatrist stating it is impossible for any human being to read the biography of Mohammed and believe in it and still remain a psychologically and mentally healthy person.
Don’t blame me because you love a fraud

edit on 3-6-2012 by redneck13 because: v

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Speaking of healthy life, here is the testimony of a certified psychiatrist stating it is impossible for any human being to read the biography of Mohammed and believe in it and still remain a psychologically and mentally healthy person.
Don’t blame me that you love a fraud

mohammad is the only.. I REPEAT, THE ONLY...prophet that we have proof of his existance.
his relatives are still alive.......

that woman sounds like shes trying to cause a reaction with impact words...i feel sorry for her, really do....when your a defectee, why would you speak about religion, isnt she a political defectee...then why is she talking wrongly about something she has a twisted perception about

dude ignore her...shes a kurd, or christian or a jew....tell her to only talk about her own faith

peace

i just watched the tape mate....i speak arabic...what she is trying to say is that any one that implements hiis way of life in this day and age is basically wrong..
its all perceptions and moronic arogance......

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
she reminds me of that fraud iraqi defector curveball

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Of course Syria is a facing war from " abroad " .

USA & Israel have lots of proxies in the ME and they are fighting this war already .

Syrians do deserve some more freedom & democracy too.

Does the end always justify the means ?

Killing of those civilians in Syria looks like a 3rd party act.

Pogroms are in action ; that is what is happening in Syria .

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

The Mamluk in me thinks that you've done a good job with this thread .

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

mohammad is the only.. I REPEAT, THE ONLY...prophet that we have proof of his existance.

Well .. you have proof of his existence .. but you don't have proof that he was a prophet. Lots of nutters, politicians, and criminals claim GOD (or ALLAH or whoever) gave them a special mission. By their fruits you shall know them .. and the fruit from Muhammad pretty much points AWAY from him being a prophet/man-of-god kinda guy.

ETA .. as far as what the Syrian president says ... 'we are facing a war from abroad' ... I believe him and I disbelieve him. There is war coming to him from outside his country, but it's from the inside too. He's been sleeping with snakes for a long time. Those snakes are now going to bite him ...
edit on 6/3/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why aren’t people speaking out about Islam in Islamic Countries?
answering-islam.org...

Text
THE MAARIFUL COMMENTARY
This commentary (Tafsir) comes from a famous Pakistani scholar, Maulana Mufti Muhammad Shafi. Some of today’s Muslim fundamentalists regard it as one of the finest commentaries available in English. On verse 2:217:
In short, the fate of an apostate is worse than that of an original disbeliever. This is why Jizyah can be accepted from an original disbeliever while a male apostate who does not return to Islam is killed. If the apostate is a woman, she is imprisoned for life. The reason is that their conduct insults Islam and the insult of such a binding authority deserves no less a punishment.[9

What Islam Isn't - Creeping Sharia

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Well .. you have proof of his existence .. but you don't have proof that he was a prophet. Lots of nutters, politicians, and criminals claim GOD (or ALLAH or whoever) gave them a special mission.

haha...then you tell me why the kings and rich at the time...pooped there pants when he addressed them.

THE WORD OF GOD WAS GIVEN TO THE "CHOSEN" CHILDREN....WHO CORRUPTED HIS WORD

THE WORD WAS GIVEN TO THE CHIDREN OF JESUS.....WHO CORRUPTED AND HID MOST OF HIS WORDS

THE WORD OF GOD WAS THEN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD AND THE ARABS...WHO HAVE NOT CORRUPTED A SINGLE WORD.

that means the angel gabreil and god....kept the word alive......i think thats why most people...ie jews dont have heaven and hell.....dont like arabic and muslims....i think thats what the sufi think......but eye opening innit

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

ETA .. as far as what the Syrian president says ... 'we are facing a war from abroad' ... I believe him and I disbelieve him. There is war coming to him from outside his country, but it's from the inside too. He's been sleeping with snakes for a long time. Those snakes are now going to bite him ...
edit on 6/3/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

ok research the land of the kurdish people....20% of their land, at least, is in syria...so thats one group....theyll be in the east...

then you have mossad...and lebanese sneaking in weapons and arming the opposition.

i have a mate here whos syrian...his father had a ticket brought for him so he can go fight the army!!

Assads father fought a civil war...many of the country didnt want his son in power.....i also didnt, thought he was impotent..

but the truth is...his army will back him....when the SHTF...russia will back him.....then you will see a break up of turkey...people doing deals with kurds....and then iran will fight saudi over bahrain......and then the islamists with the egyptian army....will clean everything up.....thats the road in which we are heading...then we lose

if only TPTB can see that

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

The oldest Koran in the world ! ! ! A different version ! ! !

all too funny

Uthman made Quran. Muhammad said take Quran from 4 different men. None of them were asked

Sorry that you have to find out from me that you have been duped by a charlatan

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The problem with Islam is
If you say anything about their prophet
They get angry, really angry

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

from what i know the angel gabreil visted muhammed.....three times....each time s/he spoke and he wrote....

it was delivered to a young man in three parts...an illiterate man...

the text says...."write in the name of your creator, who created you from the dirt"....but it loses alotin the translation..plus i probably wrote it wrong.....

i dont understand what you youtube clips are...but for the sprit of friendly discussion i will watch then comment

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It's not hard for me to believe that some of what Assad is claiming is true. But to just accept what he says is true with no evidence is just as silly as accepting the UN/West's story.

That said, it's certainly a plausible scenario.

Something I've been wondering about is if Iraq was really, primarily a CIA training ground for insurgents to learn the methods they could later apply in countries like Libya and Syria. It certainly fits into the realm of possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The problem with Islam is
If you say anything about their prophet
They get angry, really angry

haaaaaaaaahahaa ,,,funny, but these are asians...NOT ARABS......

also these lot are shias....their religion has a tone of mourning...as they killed the prophets uncle.....(i think uncle)....

this is not islam....this is the wests face of islam....iv never met anyone in egypt that looks like that...

pakistan, kashmire, afghanistan and iran (persians)....thats the group you seem fascinated with.....
THESE ARE ASIANS...you know... like the guy who runs you convienient store...

to see an arab....go to a sheesha bar, or a kebab/kofta store......thats arabs.....ever been to egypt...thats arabs.....those really rich guys that have alll the oil...thats arabs.....the gulf states, dubai emirates...arabs...

peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join