It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian president: 'We are facing a war from abroad'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

No i Don't have an agenda, but seeing how your defending the Rebels all the time, tell me this why did you told me to go back to Yugoslavia? sounds like you got an agenda not me, and highly doubt your watching RT.

If you did watch RT you wouldn't reply like this in this manner, your post was also moved by a mod, because it was an insult.

You told me that i should i go back to Yugoslavia yet all out of the balkan countries are facing economic crisis ever since the conflict supposedly ended 20 years ago.

The same economic crisis we are facing here in north America.
By the way.

source

Bassma Kodmani of the Syrian National Council leaves Bilderberg 2012. Photograph: Carter Osmar

Attending Bilderberg 2012 as an 'international' participant was Bassma Kodmani.

So who is Bassma Kodmani? The answer to that question is also the answer to the question: what the hell is happening in Syria? This is where it gets interesting (and worrying) for Bilderberg followers.

Kodmani was at Bilderberg in 2008, the last time it was here in Chantilly. She is a member of the European Council on foreign relations – its parent group, the council on foreign relations, is a sort of über lobby group, a couple of rungs down from Bilderberg, but still hugely powerful

There you go.

More on her.

In February 2012, a controversy erupted over Bassma Kodmani's participation in a French televised program featuring Israeli writers back in 2008. The video featured on Youtube shows selected excerpts of the program and accuses Bassma Kodmani of defending Israel for stating that "we need Israel in the region."[25] In response to these accusations, Bassma Kodmani published a response explaining that the video was fabricated in order to hurt her reputation as it took her answers out of context and cut everything that she said in defense of the rights of Arabs, Muslims and Palestinians. She described this video as nothing more than an attempt of the regime to destabilize the Syrian National Council.[26]

edit on 7-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Another day, another massacre. And Assad's forces are firing on UN observers to keep them away from the site of their crimes. And the misled continue to stand behind the brutal dictatorship. Shame on Russia, shame on China, and shame on you if you think this is alright.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I noticed with Syria, that there is little to no video's, live stream, or images coming out compared to what happened in Lybia, Egypt, Palestine, Afganistan, and Pakistan. Is there a blackout in the U.S. and abroad to hide what might be actually happening there?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

And you know this massacre was caused by Assad because the Rebels and Hillary Clinton told you so?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
I noticed with Syria, that there is little to no video's, live stream, or images coming out compared to what happened in Lybia, Egypt, Palestine, Afganistan, and Pakistan. Is there a blackout in the U.S. and abroad to hide what might be actually happening there?

No, the blackout is by Assad, who has all but closed his borders to people coming or going, including international journalists.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It is getting Old.
The way they mess up a country killing and bombing.
Then say we Must send in the UN.
With US troops! And then the drone bombing starts.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm beginning to see through this whole facade.

The west want the dictators, the tyrants and such out of places like Syria, Libya, Iraq, Iran, Egypt etc etc - Possibly pandering to both the Saudi's and the Israeli's, as well as satisfying the one world bank, military-industry and scientific testing of drugs/agents/weapons etc - all this feeds the war machines and the corporations and creates constant struggle to the Middle east, to prevent any true rise of power, whilst granting territory and resources to some western countries.

In the mean time, the ensuing vacuum of the absence of power in these countries attracts the more hard-lined Islamic element which have been hiding in the shadows - watching and waiting for regimes to topple. Not all of those waiting in line are CIA puppets and stooges, there's a very unpredictable edge about it all.

Meanwhile, China grows rich off Modern Africa and creates development, Russia have their fingers in Iranian pie (as do allegedly N.Korea and therefore by proxie do China) and on top of that Europe seems to be going through some hard times, with threats from russia and unstable Greece etc.

Does anyone feel the same?

Ominous, but unveiling.

edit on 7-6-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join