It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian president: 'We are facing a war from abroad'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
Agent_USA_Supporter, which Syrian or Russian consulate are you spewing your propaganda from? It's blatantly clear that you tow the Baath party line, so to speak.

None

I am not surprised you got likes for that and what i am doing is not spewing propaganda, like i stated before i m From Bosnia, Ex Yugoslavia.

Nice try attacking me with that but that wont work.

I am surprised no mod took any action because what you did was an insult by claiming that i am spewing propaganda for the Baath party?

Even though i am not Sryian

edit on 4-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

ATS is, and has been in the past, a hotbed of propaganda. From every side of every recent conflict. And a portion of the ATS audience is all to happy to lap it up. Agent_USA_Supporter is a known propagandist. I'm not saying that I buy ever single claim that the FSA rebels make, but I consider them a thousand times more credible than Assad and his Alawite cronies.

Yeah, there are Jihadis fighting alongside the rebels, and that sucks. That's why NATO is reluctant to get involved. But after the Houla massacre, intervention is inevitable.

From your own thread
(Must I best a sheeple)

Agent_USA_Supporter is a known propagandist

A known propagandist? care to back it up? oh thats right you cant because you dont have a clue on my past i am pretty sadden on what has ATS becoming into.

I'm not saying that I buy ever single claim that the FSA rebels make, but I consider them a thousand times more credible than Assad and his Alawite cronies

You find the FSA them a thousand times more credible than Assad and his Alawite cronies? thats a rich thing to say for a member who made a thread Must I best a sheeple?

So If CNN says that Assad is killing Babies would you believe them? i think you would.

By the way Monger i am not a propagandist nor a sheep like you are unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

The facts are that America are on the same side as the terrorists

both sides are equally terrorist at the top in my opinion.
not everyone wants to use violence and underhanded tactics to acheive co-operation and mutual understanding.
it seems to be only those in charge of those abilities, under government sanction.

edit on 4-6-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

ATS is, and has been in the past, a hotbed of propaganda. From every side of every recent conflict. And a portion of the ATS audience is all to happy to lap it up. Agent_USA_Supporter is a known propagandist. I'm not saying that I buy ever single claim that the FSA rebels make, but I consider them a thousand times more credible than Assad and his Alawite cronies.

Yeah, there are Jihadis fighting alongside the rebels, and that sucks. That's why NATO is reluctant to get involved. But after the Houla massacre, intervention is inevitable.

You them a thousand times more credible than Assad and his Alawite cronies? ok then maybe you need take a look at this video.

By the way since your a bit clueless, Alawite are like a tribe in a way mix of children,women and men.

The Free Sryian Army are the same rebels that miss days of GW bush and you consider them a thousand times more credible? like the Danny Activist? who is now living in Britain.

Say Monger have you seen this image yet?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

The facts are that America are on the same side as the terrorists

both sides are equally terrorist at the top in my opinion.
not everyone wants to use violence and underhanded tactics to acheive co-operation and mutual understanding.
it seems to be only those in charge of those abilities, under government sanction.

edit on 4-6-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Your right it really makes no difference Assad or the rebels, but you have give some credit to Assad family they have allowed the Christians to live in Sryia, over at least 6 million, unlike in Sandi Arabia where they dont allow any other religions expect for Islam.

Just imagine on what would happen if the rebels do win, you can bet they will start killing the Christians just because they are Christians, you would think CNN would report when an attack happens on Christians? hardly they wont.

I am not surprised people have in the past accused me of been an propagandist artist once they know they cant stand to the facts they start accusing me of either been an revisionist, or a propagandist artist.

Normally this happens in a debate knowing that they cant face the facts, they will just excuse you of that.

So i am not surprised Monger has accused me of that, but i can re sure to all of you that i am not a propagandist, usual i believe that a propagandist artist gets at least 20,000 dollars or so for doing propaganda sigh.

With that kind of money i would be happy, but since in my bank account i have zero and due the fact that i am owing my credit cards in debts.

How can i be a propagandist? no i mean it seriously?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by thePharaoh

I think you need to get a clue into just what radical Islam is, read their law.
It is not the place of governments to administer corporal punishment under the laws of religion.
If I am a Buddhist, do my religious beliefs justify my death?
So likewise, death by stoning or beheading for the crime of adultery.
As a Muslim man to place himself above all others because he is loved by Allah more.
Tribal warfare days are long gone, especially those that use religion to brutally justify their dominance

Do you even know the difference between a Sunni and a Shiite? To paint everyone in that religion the same way is just plain stupid. To use your reasoning all Christians are pedophiles because priest molest children.

What makes you think just because your a Buddhist Islam wants to kill you? Muslims allow people of other faiths to live in their countries even in Iran where people cry they kill people because of their faiths has on of the largest Jewish populations.

There are many faiths where the man is placed before females even in America women are still paid less than men for doing the same job. And the last time I checked America isn't following Islam.

You sure live up to your name.
edit on 4-6-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Syrian president: 'We are facing a war from abroad'

Yeah Assad your getting all your weapons from Russia and Iran that is allowing you to kill your own people!!

Carry on.
edit on 3-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Assad is right they are facing war from abroad. Because other countries are sticking their noses in where it doesn't belong.

Funny how people want to act like they care about the people getting killed in Syria but choose to overlook how Israel has wiped Palestine off the map along with the systematic killing off of their people. But you never hear a peep from anyone about it. The world is full of hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
This place confuses me. In the US everything the Government says is wrong and everything that comes from alternative news places is right. When it comes to Syria, everything the Syrian regime says is right and everything that comes from the rebels on thousands of alterantive news sites, blogs, social media is all wrong. At ATS everyone thinks the US/NATO is making the entire thing happen so they can invade, while in the rest of the world the US/NATO are being called out for doing nothing.

When the US refers to some home grown anti goverment groups as terrorists ATS declares them freedom fighters. When Syria does the same ATS agrees completely. Who knew ATS was so pro Goverment and a dictatorship at that. Very interesting.
edit on 3-6-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

Just remember this, these same people propping up the current genocidal dictators thought Baghdad Bob was a prophet and spoke only the truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You see them Carrying Turkish, Saudis Flag?

Saudi Flag at 2:14 note the white, green.

That tells me a lot, i didn't see any Iranian flags though.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm not an American, bub. I'm Canadian, just like you claim to be. But I see the Assad regeme for what it is. Do you honestly believe that the rebels staged the Houla massacre? You, sir, are a contrarian. West = bad, East = good. Not everything is black and white.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'm not an American, bub. I'm Canadian, just like you claim to be. But I see the Assad regeme for what it is. Do you honestly believe that the rebels staged the Houla massacre? You, sir, are a contrarian. West = bad, East = good. Not everything is black and white.

And you know that Assad staged the Houla massacre because the mainstream media told us so?

Yes i am Canadian, from Toronto

But I see the Assad regeme for what it is.

Really? just like how the mainstream news outlets told you how evil gaddafi is? i guess you believe CNN article then that Assad is killing babies.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I read between the lines. If it fits your worldview to believe that I take everything the 'msm' says at face value, then by all means feel free to stick with that. I choose not to be spoon-fed information from RT, I do my own research and come to my own conclusions.

You've clearly got an agenda - mods, remove my post for saying that if you want but you know damn well it's true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join