It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clues of a Giant Alien buried in Hellas Basin on Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Searching for other anomalies in the same area of Hellas Basin on a previous thread, I found this: a giant humanoid figure, with the head of an "classic" Alien gray, the boneses carcass with the chest, the arms and the legs, and all the entire figure enclosed in that which appears to be a grave or a sarcophagus. A gigantic grave of approximately 60 meters in length. And beside the giant, in the zone in shadow, another smaller humanoid figure on its flank.

Moreover, on a shortly distance, from the first one, there is another giant humanoid figure of the same dimensions (approximately 60 meters), probably a deteriorated statue, which is placed in the same way and beside which. it is seen, clearly, a giant boot...

The Boot

Scroll bar for the boot.

As I said, I feel a bit frightened, because I imagine the hysteric reactions of some members, so please Civility and Decorum
Please express your views and opinions in a cordial manner.
Thanks.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I always think these kinds of threads are fun, and sometimes very intriquing. However, we're just finding shapes in the clouds.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
..........Prometheus comes out next week!

..........And that doesn't look like a buried alien.

..........imo

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
As I said, I feel a bit frightened, because I imagine the hysteric reactions of some members, so please Civility and Decorum
Please express your views and opinions in a cordial manner.
Thanks.

Arken, I applaud the search for life or the proof of life outside our world...

But your current post is reaching, very reaching.

If the members of ATS where to spend as many hours as you at "looking" for anomilies on outside planets I am sure we could come up with thousands of them.

In short, "you see what you want to see".

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Legs...no.

Chest...no.

Head....no.

The only thing giant here is your cojones, as many on this site will immediately flame you for this.

Keep on keepin' Arken, as you may eventually find the real deal...

edit on 2-6-2012 by facelift because: kill an 'n'

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I see much more than just imagined stuff in these images, almost everything in the images look like they are not natural plus it all looks like it is now ruins..

I'm surprised by anyone looking at these images and then saying publically that there is nothing unatural about them.. I mean, people would fail some sort of test if they said this about similar images from this planet.

But since it's mars, maybe people are afraid to say because of the current social taboo on such things?

There are all kinds of things that look "made" in these images...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

If the members of ATS where to spend as many hours as you at "looking" for anomilies on outside planets I am sure we could come up with thousands of them.

Or maybe because we are litterally surrounded of "anomalies".
And maybe because "you don't see what you don't want to see".

Thanks for your opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
There isnt much there. the resolution and distortion is bad on what they release.

But hey, someone has to look for things or we wouldnt have wheels with axles and sewer pipe pics from the moon.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
All I see are blurred images. If you want to see something bad enough it's bound to turn into the thing you're looking for even if it's not really there. Your minds playing tricks on you sir.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Cajones!

i see the figure, too bad it cant be proven. Mars has some weird photos of what looks like structures.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I didn't see an alien. What I saw kinda looked like a supped up Indy Car, albeit a very long one.

Many of these images look like the light shadow images from early Mars photos, but these threads are cool because they fuel the imagination.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Big fan of your threads Arken but this is a bit of a stretch. Dont let the serch for truth cloud your mind

And in my opinion it looks like a giant wasps head lol

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I saw the title and HAD to click and see all the goodies presented.

But now, I'm disappointed.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I advise you not to classify interesting shadows/patterns as random, known objects, like a 'boot'? C'mon man, I agree with the other guy above me, 'don't let truth seeking cloud your judgement'.

Unless these images get higher quality, then these may be considered reasonable for investigation, but they are NOT.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

As I said, I feel a bit frightened, because I imagine the hysteric reactions of some members

Shhhh...don't be scared.

Why would anyone get hysterical about the idea of a bloody enormous alien (buried in his boots) on Mars? Why wouldn't there be a giant alien up there? It's perfectly reasonable.

I'm planning to spend the rest of today looking for the giant bootprints of the enormous aliens who buried him. If we can follow the footprints to where they started, maybe we can locate his house? Let's not forget that it would be a particularly enormous house and shouldn't be too hard to find.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by mileysubet

Or maybe because we are litterally surrounded of "anomalies".

Thanks for your opinion.

You are absolutely correct in the "surrounded by anomalies". When earth is looked at from above (very close geosynchronous satellites) many anomalies can be found that have nothing to do with human (or otherwise) activity.

Like I said: "you see what you want to see". It doesn't matter what planet you are looking at , if you want to see something, you will.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Seriously?! I could almost have gone along with your previous post of a structure in hellas but this is a rock formation. Plain and simple a rock. I dont even know what else to say.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Cstrife16 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Giant severed Human head discovered on Mars

Evidence of a war of the giants on Mars perhaps

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's obviously Jesus. He finally came out of hiding, probably heard about national donut day and needed to get his fix. He more than likely came in through a stargate on the sun from Nibiru.

GREAT FIND.

/sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Or maybe "you see what you want to see"

I just see rocks and shadows I'm afraid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join