It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody

I think you're gov disinfo. You're too vehement to be anything else.

They must have my routing info messed up…

I haven’t been paid since 2004!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Germanicus
The dalia lama works for the CIA.

google it smart guy.

And we went through the whole moocher thing the other night.

Are you a moocher or something? I thought conservatives hated moochers.

CIA backing In October 1998, the Dalai Lama's administration acknowledged that it received $1.7 million a year in the 1960s from the U.S. government through the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and also trained a resistance movement in Colorado.[91] When asked by CIA officer John Kenneth Knaus in 1995 whether the organisation did a good or bad thing in providing its support, the Dalai Lama replied that though it helped the morale of those resisting the Chinese, "thousands of lives were lost in the resistance" and further, that "the U.S. Government had involved itself in his country's affairs not to help Tibet but only as a Cold War tactic to challenge the Chinese."[92]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

edit- and I think you are a troll. Anything else on topic that I can destroy you on?

edit- I mean that is pure indefensible troll behaviour. Get a life dude.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

No, no. I'm talking about The Germ.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by seabag

No, no. I'm talking about The Germ.

Thanks for the clarification…I’m vehement enough that I thought you were talking about me!!

No offense taken! I wear it as a badge of honor!

I will die vehemently in defense of the US of A!

edit on 2-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

You speak as if you're trolling yourself. Your vehement position on China makes no sense. Are you blind to what they really are?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody

You speak as if you're trolling yourself. Your vehement position on China makes no sense. Are you blind to what they really are?

HE ALREADY SAID HE WAS!!

He thinks China is Australia’s salvation in MINING or something!

That’s the angle…he want US out of the way!

Good luck, GERM!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So if we are attacked because America has annoyed China now or in the future,my brother might die

You still support the people who would kill your brother?

You're weird.

You think China likes that?

Honestly, at this stage of this long and convoluted thread who gives a crap what China likes...
edit on 2-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

You will kill my brother by making us choose sides. we have no beef with china. It is not our problem. We like China. We know China is our future.

And yes,long thread. Lots of trolls wink wink.

Not much on topic.

It matters what China likes because we should not insult them. You should not be forcing us to insult them.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You're Chinese, aren't you.

You little s**t.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It matters what China likes because we should not insult them.

Do I honestly look and sound like I care whether I insult China?

I wont pander to them. Thats what you want Australia to do. I'm sorry, but your whole attitude and this thread is a total insult to all the Australians I personally know and love.

pffft

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

He thinks China is Australia’s salvation in MINING or something!

You people are obviously deluded and scared.

Im sorry your countries are crap.

china and Australia are going awesome.

You had your time in the sun

Now the Beast of the East is the power.

All the capital has shifted.

We are the new Rome.

America is done.

What solution do you have for your economy? You are friends are broke.

The BRICS are flush with cash. Their governments protect their industries. American profit goes in some billionaires pocket.

The BRICS are the new power.

Im sorry you are scared but there is no need to be rude and call me Germ. It is Germanicus Sextus Maximus

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Funny thing is that this thread started by asking if Europe should help the US in world war 3 .

Seems the true motive was to get a hate on the US because our friend here seems to think that China is his best buddy and that the US is only getting in the way .

So in hindsight did your plan of turning Europe against the US and into China loving panderers work ?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Call me a troll?

I'm sorry I wont pander to them. Thats what apparently you want Australia to do. I'm sorry, but your whole attitude and this thread is a total insult to all the Australians I personally know and love.

pffft

If you know Australians and love them stop supporting your Military doing things like risk our economy. You think we are worried about China?

And please answer how you are not a troll? How is posting an insulting pic implying I dont know what I am talking about,when Im actually correct,not trolling? How is it not trolling exactly?

You did not even write anything.

And if your defense is to gloss over what I just said and call me a troll for having an unpopular opinio,then that is very telling. I have noticed you resort to insults very quickly,I out debate you and you insulkt me. Yes,you are a troll. Please dont post dumb pics of stuff pretending I am wrong when I am correct.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Of Course he is CIA. So are all your Government officials

Just give me a few minutes and I'll log into my Wikipedia account and add that bit of info for you...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody

You're Chinese, aren't you.

You little s**t.

You put it together…

He’s 12 and he’s Chinese!

Damn, I’m slow! Thanks, Disgustingfatbody!

***WARNING-LANGUAGE****

Check out minute 1:15 for those who haven’t seen the movie!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

rotflmfao

This is too easy.

stomps foot

Leave Captain Picard out of this.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Call me a troll?

I'm sorry I wont pander to them. Thats what apparently you want Australia to do. I'm sorry, but your whole attitude and this thread is a total insult to all the Australians I personally know and love.

pffft

If you know Australians and love them stop supporting your Military doing things like risk our economy. You think we are worried about China?

And please answer how you are not a troll? How is posting an insulting pic implying I dont know what I am talking about,when Im actually correct,not trolling? How is it not trolling exactly?

You did not even write anything.

And if your defense is to gloss over what I just said and call me a troll for having an unpopular opinio,then that is very telling. I have noticed you resort to insults very quickly,I out debate you and you insulkt me. Yes,you are a troll. Please dont post dumb pics of stuff pretending I am wrong when I am correct.

The United States isnt going to base all their decisions off the well-being of Australia... Does that sound like a logical decision to you? Its in USA's best interest to keep all her allies safe and well, but before that, they need to look out for numero uno.... Our military is here to protect us (the US citizens) first, please dont get that twisted...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Funny thing is that this thread started by asking if Europe should help the US in world war 3 .

Seems the true motive was to get a hate on the US because our friend here seems to think that China is his best buddy and that the US is only getting in the way .

So in hindsight did your plan of turning Europe against the US and into China loving panderers work ?

I think you overestimate the power of ATS as propaganda

And obviously I do not think any nation owes America a thing. Many agree. google anti-americanism. You will have fun. Look through those clips on youtube about it.

You can claim anti-americanism does not exist but in fact,it is rampant. It is because of Americans like some of you that are trolling. The loud mouth obnoxious rude ignorant ones. We know not all Americans are like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I think you overestimate the power of ATS as propaganda

Why?
You're the one writing it

And obviously I do not think

That's the first legitimate thing you've said all day

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Of Course he is CIA. So are all your Government officials

Just give me a few minutes and I'll log into my Wikipedia account and add that bit of info for you...

Why do they pay him money? It is fact.

They use him to annoy China.

Just like they tried in WA.

Guess what? WA said # off. And they were saying # off America.

When they world turns on you it will not be OWS that is to blame. We dont hate all Americans.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

They use him to annoy China.

China annoys Tibet by occupying it so I think all things considered it seems fair.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join