It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I have one for you ..

Google Amairica foreign aid , Amairican foreign investment , Amairican defense treaties

But hey if you want to live under the rule of a communist country , please by all means .

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Germanicus
I think you overestimate the power of ATS as propaganda

Why?
You're the one writing it

And obviously I do not think

That's the first legitimate thing you've said all day
edit on 2-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Ha! You get lower and lower. I would not want you next to me on a battlefield. I question your honour.

Now you are taking me out of context?
And you dont think that you are a pure troll that brings down the integrity of the thread? If you disagree,fine. If you cant debate with me,dont get sore and act the troll.

Edit- that was a very lame joke btw

edit on 2-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

I have one for you ..

Google Amairica foreign aid , Amairican foreign investment , Amairican defense treaties

But hey if you want to live under the rule of a communist country , please by all means .

Been through this a couple times already. Why are you so ill informed? You have a responsibility to keep your government in check.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.la.org.au...
www.marxists.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

When a person here on ATS has 58,000+ stars, I'm assuming he is one who typically knows what he is talking about (meaning people respecting what he writes and stars it).... Just saying...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Ha! You get lower and lower. I would not want you next to me on a battlefield. I question your honour.

Honor?

I'm not the one who wants to sign his country over to a Communist regime simply because he has a bug up his butt about the US now am I?

And you dont think that you are a pure troll that brings down the integrity of the thread?

Two things...

1.) This thread has integrity?

2.) What little it had you trashed it when you went from the Europe/US discussion to your overzelious championing of China.

If you disagree,fine. If you cant debate with me,dont get sore and act the troll

Yes I disagree but I'll not lose any sleep over this farce of a topic. .

Edit- that was a very lame joke btw

Try this one...

Pull my finger

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You know , you wouldn't make a good Chinese citazian , you speak with to much freedom .

One thing you will need to work on if you want to be part of this grand new China empire .

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I am sick and tired of this yankee view, that all the world belongs to them and it is their duty to police the globe. U.S. troops can get the # out of any other country. They are tyrants, they declare themselves gods, and whoever doesn't like this will face consequences. I'll only ever help an US troop if he's within their border. You know, the red line, which if you cross, you invade some other territory, and believe it or not, we will not take it very well. I never understood this anyway. They talk of terrorists in other countries, while, ironically, it is them who terrorize nations on which they have no claim. now they declare that in their war zones, there are no civilians, only militants, thus zeroing civilian casualities. The moment they cross their own borders, they cease to be an army, they become invaders/terrorists whatever you'd like to call them.

link   
I think Australia would come to the aid of America if WWIII broke out as well as Europe. Much to Germanicus' chagrin.

They still celebrate and honor the US every year and Yes they thank the US for their help during WWII when Japan was threatening to cut them off from the rest of the world...

How is the Battle of the Coral Sea remembered and commemorated in Australia?

Each year since 1946 Coral Sea Week has been celebrated in Australia with marches by service personnel from both Australia and the USA, and official functions for visiting American dignitaries. These celebrations express gratitude to the United States for its part in the battle, and the support given to Australia by America in World War 2.

The Battle of the Coral Sea

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm not the one who wants to sign his country over to a Communist regime simply because he has a bug up his butt about the US now am I?

And btw. I know you are either in denial or whatever... but the public that is against the US even have our billionaires on our side. Did you read about Clive Palmer? You should. We do not want the CIA messing with our profits. Understand? Is it really so hard to understand?

And you can bash China all you like. We are for China. Our rich is for China. Our future is China. Deal with it.

edit- and China is State Capitalist btw.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

To be honest i'm somewhat offended at your inability to separate Americans from our government. Our economy, military and every branch of government has been hijacked from us. This is a problem which is a century old at least and we the people cannot change it as fast as we'd like.

I would gladly take up a gun and fight alongside you any day of the week, but not along side your leaders or mine any more.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

LOL two in a row , dam I need to pee now

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

China is our friend.

We love China.

China is our friend and great friend

We are their best friend in the region other than North Korea.

Our economy is the best in the world. All because of China.

They are right above us,we rule this part of the world together.

I find your pathological Sinophilia very sad indeed. I can't remember ever seeing someone who wasn't actually Chinese wax lyrical about China in such a teary-eyed fashion.

I quite like the part where you mention that the only better 'friend' that China has is North Korea. I bet those lucky North Koreans bless their 'friendship' with China every evening before they sit down with their families and eat grass.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

China is our friend.

We love China.

China is our friend and great friend

We are their best friend in the region other than North Korea.

Our economy is the best in the world. All because of China.

They are right above us,we rule this part of the world together.

I find your pathological Sinophilia very sad indeed. I can't remember ever seeing someone who wasn't actually Chinese wax lyrical about China in such a teary-eyed fashion.

I quite like the part where you mention that the only better 'friend' that China has is North Korea. I bet those lucky North Koreans bless their 'friendship' with China every evening before they sit down with their families and eat grass.

The americans starve North Korea with sanctions. They do their best. And this thread is not about North Korea bashing so please dont start on that. They,just like Iran have done nothing in a long time. Look at poor Cuba. The US should not starve these people.

And like I said,even the Aussie billionaires are with me.

you guys are screwed and we know it. I think you do too.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The americans starve North Korea with sanctions. They do their best.

That would be both kims who thinks nukes are more important than food.

Nice try but that dog dont hunt

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I honestly dont think the world will feel sorry for the obnoxious of you when America are toppled from the top.

Like I said,the public even has the billionaires with us. We have a whole State Government. That State is half the country.
'
China will not have to annex us. We will annex ourself

Its a sign of things to come.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Ever wonder why there are so many Asians in your country...mainly because they don't want to be in China or where ever else they came from...no freedom in one place with lots in another...not a hard choice especially if you are able to get out. How about all those who come to America...this includes Aussies...Chinese....and other Asians...its about freedom...our culture is a mixture of a number of cultures none that can readily be identified as American...thats what is great in America in that you are able to have your own culture but also freedom.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think the better question would be who would be stupid enough to attempt to take on America?

Our Military machine is not even at 50% right now. If we decided to go into 100% mode and work towards a common goal America would not need the help of anyone. We have the natural resources, the man power and the manufacturing capability to supply, manufacture and provide man power to the military at anytime and anywhere in the world.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Why not beat the rush and just move to China right now ?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

The americans starve North Korea with sanctions. They do their best.

That would be both kims who thinks nukes are more important than food.

Nice try but that dog dont hunt

Ever since Mr 999
said that its become a cliche.

The dog is a killer actually.'

Even the Pope scolded America last time he was in Cuba for the same bahaviour.

The Pope. Are you calling the Pope a liar? Or just dumb?

He gave it to America for continuing to punish the Cubans. Those poor Cubans. Poor Persians.....

you people have a responsibility to keep Government in check. What is wrong with you? You think its ok to starve people with sanctions and embargos?

Thats weak. The US people must learn how to seperate a Stae from its people.

No w I see why you call everyone anti-american.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Double

edit on 2-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join