It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by Germanicus

Sounds like you are from WA ? Spouting there " closer to Aisa " nonsense .

And for the record , Australia does have French people .

Im from NSW actually. You get almost everything wrong.

My brother is in NT though which is right near where the US are sending troops.So if we are attacked because America has annoyed China now or in the future,my brother might die

Why does America need to be here when we dont even want them? Tell me. When they are only causing trouble and talking about a drone base. You think China likes that?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You see, that's why no one takes you seriously. You tell people like the dalai lama you don't want to see him.

What kind of attitude is that? China swiped his country.

Yes, the Chinese government is wonderful. Kiss, kiss.

passes kneepads to Germanicus

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ha , it WAS mining up until the carbin tax

But hey , I guess China will get all the needed carbin credits while the good Aus. companies get the shaft .

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by TruckDriver69

Almost half your country men see China as a growing threat...

www.defence.pk...

That is propaganda. It says its from Perth. WA threatened to split from Australia over the profits of ties with China. do you understand how serious that is? They are with China. We care about mining. That is what we care about. Mining. We care about China. Half our country is ready to break away over China.

If you think that the Australian public wants to risk its future over some phantom debt owed to America you have another thing coming. We care about our future. It is China.

It's not just one link pal.. Do the research and see how much your country men fear the rise of China. I suspect in 20 years or so you will be screaming for America to save you.

Hitler and Stalin don't hold a candle to the wrath China would bring down on your puny little nation if we weren't there to keep them in check. You spit on us like the liberal left in America does but just like them, you will call us when you need us and as usual, when your pissing your pants, we will be there.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

OK hold the phone.

Now I know you're delusional.

America leave the Pacific? We are a Pacific power, more so than China. Australia is not right next to China either....

There is a thread around here about Australia moving maybe you should look it up

Of course we are next to China. are you crazy? They are right above us. You are way the hell over on the other side of the world.

Get the hell out of our waters.

stop risking our economy.

" A Pacific Power"
Like I said,we dont hate all Americans

you think you own the world dont you?

Yankee go home!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Some reading material for you www.perthnow.com.au...

link   

So if we are attacked because America has annoyed China now or in the future,my brother might die

You still support the people who would kill your brother?

You're weird.

You think China likes that?

Honestly, at this stage of this long and convoluted thread who gives a crap what China likes...
edit on 2-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   

wow,must have hit a nerve. what was the point amongst all those telling smileys?

It should have told you I was LMFAO about your lack of perspective!!

WA. Going to split over China. Big issue. dalai lama came to visit WA,gues what? WA said # off. They did not want to insult China.

Your understanding is less than limited.

We care about mining. MINING in case you missed it. Half our country is ready to split over it. at a recent Q/A thing with our politicians with the public,the first question asked,tthe firsy question,was why are we risking our economy through increased militarization with the United States? That was the question. Guess what? No good answer of course. Gillard nearly crapped her pants. friends off both my ass. Our public does not want you here. You are causing us problems. If you cant see that you have problems.

MINING!

"WE" doesn’t mean Australia…."WE" means YOU and the people you listen to. I’ve shared real experience about the situation, not headlines like you've done!

Please explain WTF mining has to do with a strategic defense relationship with US of A?

Are you confused?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't think he's confused. I think he's 12.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody

You see, that's why no one takes you seriously. You tell people like the dalai lama you don't want to see him.

What kind of attitude is that? China swiped his country.

Yes, the Chinese government is wonderful. Kiss, kiss.

passes kneepads to Germanicus

The dalia lama works for the CIA.

The tibet moochers live on Government handouts. Dont believe your MSM. It lies to you.

And as I said,they will not insult China. Our public will vote a Federal Government in that is for China too. Because that is what the public wants. MINING.

Our future is China. America offers nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody

I don't think he's confused. I think he's 12.

Very well!

You may be right!

This could be FUN!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think you're gov disinfo. You're too vehement to be anything else.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The dalia lama works for the CIA.

link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody

Who said American women like you? You're a bunch of knuckledraggers.

Yes, Europe should side with us in WWIII. /gratuitous sentence

Whatever. Thats why we get the girls. Look how many are in your bs movies. The list never ends. More Australians than Americans.

and we are Spartan-like.

If we were so stupid we wouldnt have such an awesome economy.

Our economy is the best in the world. Our Treasurer won an award. We rule.

I like the way that this thread turned out.

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You slay me.

Star.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Nuker

I think you may have missed the point of my earlier thread - how will China 'knock the U.S out of the war'?

Nuke them?

Then the US would nuke China in retaliation and then hey presto in a matter of minutes, nuclear armageddon - it'd be curtains for all of us.
The Chinese know this, as do the Americans, Russians, French and Brits.

China may indeed have it's eyes on Australia both for it's natural resources and maybe a bit of lebensraum but it will be slightly more subtle in trying to gain it.

As of RIGHT NOW...the United States has a very potent ABM System as a breakthrough in SOLID ROCKET FUEL allowed the U.S.Military to turn a relatively Good Anti-Aircraft...Anti-Missile System which is aboard every Aegis Cruiser as part of a Super Computerized Carrier Protection System...and this Missile is called the SM-3 and a slightly less potent version of it was to be jointly developed and used as a European Missile Defense System land based in Poland that would use Czech and Russian Radars as well as have Russian advisers on hand in Poland as this was to be a Multi-National ICBM ABM system but PUTIN SCREWED THE POOTCH!

A few months before PUTIN was on Russian TV ranting and raving how this U.S. System could be used against ICBM's launched from Russia...a RIDICULOUS STATEMENT SINCE ONLY A FEW SM-3's were to be deployed in Poland and perhaps another site later on down the road....and would have little effect against the shear Numbers of Russian ICBM's that could be launched...the U.S. had another even more astounding breakthrough in Long Burn and Highly Powerful and compact SOLID ROCKET FUEL as well as a Breakthrough in Target and Acquisition via networking of Super Computers and Satellite Radars. So the U.S. now has a very good ABM System and very soon will have the the ULTIMATE WEAPON...THE FEL...ON LINE. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This thread is funny as heck. I am sad that the world doesnt love us. Not really. We should take over the rest of the world and force everyone to have Obama as their supreme commander...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I like to know what my taxes pay for. Thanks for the info. Seriously.

link   

Originally posted by seabag

wow,must have hit a nerve. what was the point amongst all those telling smileys?

It should have told you I was LMFAO about your lack of perspective!!

WA. Going to split over China. Big issue. dalai lama came to visit WA,gues what? WA said # off. They did not want to insult China.

Your understanding is less than limited.

We care about mining. MINING in case you missed it. Half our country is ready to split over it. at a recent Q/A thing with our politicians with the public,the first question asked,tthe firsy question,was why are we risking our economy through increased militarization with the United States? That was the question. Guess what? No good answer of course. Gillard nearly crapped her pants. friends off both my ass. Our public does not want you here. You are causing us problems. If you cant see that you have problems.

MINING!

"WE" doesn’t mean Australia…."WE" means YOU and the people you listen to. I’ve shared real experience about the situation, not headlines like you've done!

Please explain WTF mining has to do with a strategic defense relationship with US of A?

Are you confused?

No problem.

China is our friend. Go to Sydney. Hot Chinese chicks all over. China is heavily invested in Australia. We are their best friend in the region other than North Korea. We had no trouble last GFC. Our economy is the best in the world. All because of China. They are right above us,we rule this part of the world together. the East is the future. China has no problem with us. We love China. We are not scared of China. We do not get your crazy MSM filling everyones heads with nonsense. I watch your MSM but most do not. Iknow why you are the way that you are.

Get it through your head,our economy rest on China. We all know that. China is our friend and great friend since the 80s. We can use diplomcy no problem.

You are here for no good reason insulting China. How do you think WA feels about that? Pissed off? I am too and most Australians are. We all know mining is the reason our country isnt as crap as yours and Europe. We al know that. China is the reason. We all know that.

Our economy is a matter of National Security. Stop risking it.

I even have the billionaire mining guys on my side. They hate Americas guts. One even called out the CIA.

We want you out.

link   
double

edit on 2-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join