It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some crazy excitement for me today. I swear, I must be like a magnet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So awesome news. Because we don't know this kid we helped who had been shot, and because all he asked for were pain medication constantly (which is understandable, he had been shot, but he could also have been a pill popper because he claimed he was shot for the person "thinking" he stole pills), I now have to get checked for sphyllis, HIV, and all the lovely heps. I'll probably have to take a hep b shot on Monday. I have to have a blood panel done. I may have to take the HIV regimen for 6 months the doctor said and retake the blood panel again.

Manhater was on the phone with 911, I was applying pressure to the guys wound, bare handed, no gloves, not thinking I had open cuts on my hands plus raw cuticles from nerves with my baby gone and the divorce and all. So because we don't know this guy from Adam, and it's not like the hospital is going to release his medical status, and I was exposed to his blood, I get to play the Somebody Gets To Have All The Fun game.

Can I skip out of this round? I really don't feel like playing today.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29
So awesome news. Because we don't know this kid we helped who had been shot, and because all he asked for were pain medication constantly (which is understandable, he had been shot, but he could also have been a pill popper because he claimed he was shot for the person "thinking" he stole pills), I now have to get checked for sphyllis, HIV, and all the lovely heps. I'll probably have to take a hep b shot on Monday. I have to have a blood panel done. I may have to take the HIV regimen for 6 months the doctor said and retake the blood panel again.

Manhater was on the phone with 911, I was applying pressure to the guys wound, bare handed, no gloves, not thinking I had open cuts on my hands plus raw cuticles from nerves with my baby gone and the divorce and all. So because we don't know this guy from Adam, and it's not like the hospital is going to release his medical status, and I was exposed to his blood, I get to play the Somebody Gets To Have All The Fun game.

Sounds like one fun night indeed!! I hope things work out for you and MH!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29

Sounds like one fun night indeed!! I hope things work out for you and MH!

Thanks I appreciate it. I saw you're a night owl. Me too some of the time. It depends on if I take my medication or not. If I don't take it, I go to bed around 6am to be back up by 8 or so and I'm wired. Last night I forget what time I went down but between half a trazadone, a melatonin, and my lyrica, I was good to go.

Oh and as for worrying about the guys coming back, considering that we don't know who did what, we didn't know the people there and the fact that they booked it when cops were called, and kept walking back and forth back and forth (possibly them) while the cops were here to see if they left yet, who knows. Also, Manhater can't make up her mind. First she tells me her dog is mean and will attack anyone. Ok. Then it's, oh he's a pussycat, he wouldn't hurt a fly, if someone were to break in, he'd hide. Well, which is it? He a great guard dog, or a cowering coward? LOL (I'm leaning toward guard dog and she just likes to yank chains. LOL)

edit on 6/2/2012 by happyhomemaker29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

I have to take 9mg of Melatonin to even get to sleep and I'm lucky if I do.

I bet her dog is a pussycat isn't it MH? Any dog is a deterent to most home invasions, so she should be okay.

A Manhater & a Happyhomemaker......I bet that's a fun combo!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

I have to take 9mg of Melatonin to even get to sleep and I'm lucky if I do.

I bet her dog is a pussycat isn't it MH? Any dog is a deterent to most home invasions, so she should be okay.

A Manhater & a Happyhomemaker......I bet that's a fun combo!!

It was funny because some of the cops had been to the house in the past to either try and cool my daughter down or take her to the hospital on an involuntary commit. She's autistic with other possible mental health issues at play. Well, one asked where my daughter was and we told him she was in PA now. We even joked this time we didn't call them about my daughter. We didn't do it.

In the past, before the medication, I would take 10 mg of melatonin, but sometimes I hated going that high because I would get nightmares and since I married my husband, I don't know why but I've been prone to night terrors too. If a doctor recommends Ambien for you, whatever you do run in the opposite direction, unless you like '___'. I hated that stuff. Most of all, DON'T mix it with Rapid Eye Movement Therapy. I suffered severe flashbacks, hallucinations, I would go up the stairs and go to bed and 10 minutes later be standing at the top of the steps having a full conversation with my husband, freaking him out because he thought I was going to fall. I had to go off of it. I told the doctor I don't care what you give me, but you aren't giving me that.

I'll admit, Manhater and I, for the most part we get along ok, but yeah, like anybody living together, there are days when you get on each others nerves. Or someone else ticks you off and you bite the wrong person's head off, it happens. It's life. But, like most everyone in our family, we both have very strong personalities. As children, could we live in the same house alone and get along? Probably not. But time does this terrible, terrible joke to us called growing up.
Sometimes we just have to go along for the ride.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i like to talk about myself too.
but i wouldnt make a thread about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Okay, I'll look into that. Doesn't seem like a bad idea either.

Thanks
edit on 2-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
UPDATE:

Well it does look like the suspects prescribed medication was stolen, either the 2 others who were with the victim have or the victim has it. They also stole other items from the suspects house. Victim called us yesterday to say Thank you for saving his life but I on the other hand will not testify for him. I will be testifying for the suspect. I've known the suspect for over 12 years and he would of never shot him if he didn't feel like he was threatened in any way shape or form. And I know, none of the suspects friends have ever walked to his house in 12 years. His friends always drive to his house and I know all the cars that go in that driveway.

He's being charged with a felony and unlawfully shooting the victim for no reason. I really highly doubt that. Even the neighbors stated that he wouldn't shot the guy for no reason.

I think it's contributory negligence or robbery in progress and that's why he got shot in the first place.

Ever have a first impression about someone....Even when he was in my yard, my first impression, he was a trouble maker and why should I help you? Until I looked at the wound and was like okay, a hole that big from a 12 gauge shotgun better call 911 with the eye roll.

In 12 years, the suspect has never dealt drugs like the victim is claiming. And the suspect has never shot anybody nor made it known he had weapons in the house.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join