It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some crazy excitement for me today. I swear, I must be like a magnet.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
My house became a crime scene tonight and now I get to play games trying to get blood off the deck of my pool. Might have to sand it off by the looks of it because I can't see in the dark and by morning it's going to become all dry and crusty. But, the victim of a shooting fled to my house for help. I feel bad for the kid because he had a big hole in the wound area. Like really deep and about 4 inches wide open. I mean a huge gaping hole. Blood every where. It definitely didn't look good, that's for sure. The kid will live. That's all I'll say.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Then why post this if that's all you'll say....sheesh MH. You are such a tease....:

Des

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I have my doubts about this kid. I think he asked for it. But then again, no one asks to be shot. But I don't think he's an innocent party, I think him and his friends caused the chain reaction of what led to the events.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

A teenager that had just been stabbed 7 times came running and fell in front of me, on a cold winter day. There was nothing we could do, and he died.

I know it can hit you like a punch in the face afterwards... My bet is you feel a bit shocked. Will you be OK?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The guy who got shot was a right genius. Wouldn't let apply pressure to the wound, meanwhile bleeding all over and almost passed out from lack of blood. When the cops showed up, despite gaping hole and almost convulsing or vomiting (still not sure which), he tried to STAND, then entire time I was able to apply pressure, he kept asking to "ease off" and could I give him something for the pain. Do I look like Wal-Mart to you? Oh and did we mention there's a full moon out tonight. Explains it ALL! At least no one tried to eat anyone's face off, brains, guts, etc..., but give us time, the night is still young......

Originally posted by Destinyone

Then why post this if that's all you'll say....sheesh MH. You are such a tease....:

Des

edit on 6/1/2012 by happyhomemaker29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I'm not in shock. I feel fine. I was calm through the whole thing. Told him to hold my hand and kept trying to keep him awake when he kept trying to pass out on me. Nope, not in no shock. Just another normal day in this crazy world.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I have my doubts about this kid. I think he asked for it. But then again, no one asks to be shot. But I don't think he's an innocent party, I think him and his friends caused the chain reaction of what led to the events.

MH did you know the kid, and why did he get shot? Please wear gloves when cleaning blood up from your deck. You should also put a cup of straight laundry bleach in about a gallon of hot water to soak the area first.

Hope you get some sleep tonight, I know you have problems sleeping as it is.

Des

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

If that's a normal day for you, I'll keep mine, thank you!

Glad you are fine, then.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

No, I've never seen this kid. First time ever seeing him actually. He (victim) told me he got shot because he thought his friend (suspect), thought, he (victim) was trying to steal his friends (suspect) prescribed drugs. Which I don't doubt. 3 on 1, something happened in there and I don't think his (victims) two friends are innocent either.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I live in a nice neighborhood, very rarely any shootings. I meant with all these news reports about people going crazy, guess this shouldn't come as a surprise. That's what I meant by normal.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well...let the Cops and Karma sort it out. You don't need to get involved with a bunch of druggie kids bent on revenge.

Also, I think the Police Dept has a hazardous materials clean-up service they should send out to your place to clean up all the blood. Call them and see if they have that service, That service is usually sent to clean up crime scenes.

Des

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
To quote Donnie Darko ... "Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood." I will be keeping my distance if you don't mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Please wear gloves when cleaning blood up from your deck. You should also put a cup of straight laundry bleach in about a gallon of hot water to soak the area first.

Des

You will need enzymatic cleaner to get things completely clean. "Nature's Miracle" is available at Petco, Petsmart, etc. You are welcome and good luck.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BULLPIN

Thanks, I'll pick that up tomorrow and try that.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I live in a nice neighborhood, very rarely any shootings. I meant with all these news reports about people going crazy, guess this shouldn't come as a surprise. That's what I meant by normal.

Can happen to anyone and glad to hear you weren't effected too bad. I live in a suburb that has nothing but 2500 to 4500 sq ft houses, usually good people all around. But in the economic downturn, rather than lose their houses, a lot of people split them up into multiple apartments and moved away. Then the fun began, things started getting messy, the gangs moved in and we became a crime scene. The kid in basement apartment next door, stole a jacket from another kid who stabbed him almost directly in front of our house (10 feet away maybe). So there was police tape even across our driveway. Then the next day, the kids father wandered out drunk and drugged up and collapsed on the street and we had to call the ambulance for that one. Life goes on... If things keep progressing, next we'll be calling the Zombie Reaction Force LOL.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/1.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Yeah, I about to post that as a title. Not a zombie incident but close to it. It would of been some dry humor. So, instead I kept it clean.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It hasn't been a good week for you and I'm sorry! What a terrible thing to happen to you on top of what already has. It's sad that things like this don't affect us like it should. We see this everyday in the news, around our neighborhoods, and now you got a front row seat to it. I hope this doesn't affect you negatively and there will be something positive that comes out of it.

Maybe you were suppose to help him, maybe if anyone else had of, it would have turned out differently.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

My sister is nervous that the victims friends may come here because we are witnesses and I'm like if that happens my dog will eat them. I'm not worried. Just be another day in hell. lol He was making death threats of revenge. But, you can't really blame him seeing as he's been shot. And it was probably a threat in the heat of the moment and on top of that shock to boot. But, somethings says later down the road we might make the news again. Who knows. I just love being the neighborhood spotlight.
Can't I just live my life in peace, for once?
Talk about a hellish year.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

My sister is nervous that the victims friends may come here because we are witnesses and I'm like if that happens my dog will eat them. I'm not worried. Just be another day in hell. lol He was making death threats of revenge. But, you can't really blame him seeing as he's been shot. And it was probably a threat in the heat of the moment and on top of that shock to boot. But, somethings says later down the road we might make the news again. Who knows. I just love being the neighborhood spotlight.

You could but what fun would that be?

I'm glad you're okay and I HOPE things will settle down for you. Maybe we can swap war stories one day, I've got quite a few myself.

I suffer from insomnia, so I see things a lot of people miss.

Be safe k!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Get yourself some cameras, IP if possible with IR heads, if you can't do that X10 has some sortof-maybe-kinda-alright cameras that are fairly inexpensive. Run them into a computer and simply do a scan and record any movement. I did that after the incident outside our our place. Of course nothing happened after that but better safe than sorry, there are crazies all over the damn place. A nice thing about it too, is that if you are away and your computer is set up right you can watch live streaming video from your house on your phone, laptop, friends computer or library computer. My CO used to tell me that perfect paranoia is perfect awareness, in a way he was right LOL

A friend of mine ran them in small apartment building, they caught on camera spousal abuse, domestics abuse, elder abuse, child abuse (beatings, serious beatings), drug dealing, people throwing garbage in the halls, theft, etc.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join