It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Sorry you're having problems & running out does suck as it happened to me.
After a week & 1/2 everything reverted back & upon restarting the Lipo-C it had
to restart building back up into me system & took 1 to 2 wks to recover the full
effect.

Are you doing the sodium bicarb test? My problem ended up being when I decided to
do the sodium bicarb test was...splitting the water in half for the Vit C which would be 1/2
for Vit C & 1/2 for the sodium bicarbonate...I finally figured it out...the 1/2 with the sodium
bicarb I with held for testing...but the total mix was counting on that fluid in the mix in order
to have no separation & encapsulate.
Once I added (slowly) the bicarb mix everything was fine & I was able to recover ALL of the
mixtures.
If your US is making sound & you see waves ten I don't think it's your cleaner...I could be wrong.

I had put concoction in the fridge while I thought about it for a day & 1/2 trying to figure out what
had gone wrong as I had been following the same recipe (Julie Washington) for 4 to 5 mixes
without a problem...until I decided to do "the test" LOL! Just glad I figured it out & could save
the "magic"!
Hope this might have helped...
Looking forward to hearing what happened in the end...sorry I was out of town.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here's my update...

I had an MRI & then xrays on 24 May on my left hip...thought was subluxated. It was not
& I have severe arthritis with alot of fluid in the joint. Also left leg is at least 1/2" or more
longer than the right which is a significant difference. It has been very difficult to deal with
over the past year or so. I thought for sure subluxation.

It has been very difficult to adjust to this situation...can't stand flat on both feet & having to
change the way you stand, plus walking & maintaining balance. It changes all your joints even
your feet because all joints are compromised. Any weird step & I collapse to the ground.

Fluid will be aspirated on Tues & then will be set up with a surgeon in re to hip replacement.
I was shocked as I am still young & a year ago I was walking me dogs 4 miles a day.

I have to say that Lipo C has been extremely beneficial. Besides the energy effects,
it has made getting around much easier & less painful. There is a HUGE difference.
I am ever SO grateful!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It has also given me vast sexual energy and random erections like as if i have ate a bunch of ginseng. I cant give enough thumbs up to this stuff
up:
I must concur
10th line

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The problem with doing this at home,is that if you don't have top notch quality vitamin c ,or absorbtion medium ,the whole thing is for naught.
Over the counter vitamins ,are mostly crap .
If it cost 10$ for a bottle,its crap,and has tons of filler.

Lipospheric vitamin C is a very complicated molecule ,in general .
The process being used here may be sound ,but I wouldn't do it,unless I used all high end ingredients.

I have been using lipospheric vitamin C for about a year . I even give it to the cats in their food ,but I buy a high end brand .
It doesn't taste like sour milk .

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I use the NOW brand, great results so far, including pets.

Had one dog with parvo that immediately got better after being sick for two days and getting worse and another that had severe allergies that were brought under control with the homemade lipo C and we continue giving it to the one with allergies daily.

Also wanted to add, my Mom tripped and fell the other day and landed on her knee and hit the side of her face as she fell into the door. She appeared to be going into shock and was talking weird in a rambling way and saying she felt weird too. I really didn't know what else to do so I said a prayer and immediately I remembered the vitamin C.

I had read the vitamin C was good for trauma and head/brain injuries so I had her drink 8 oz of the vitamin C. Immediately she snapped out of it and was able to get up on her own and her speech went back to normal where as before she was clearly going into shock.

So glad it wasn't worse, she went to the emergency room and they gave her the green light, we applied coconut oil to her skinned shin, took away the pain as well.
edit on 2-6-2013 by toastyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by toastyr

That's awesome . I use Standard Process and I buy direct from vitamin research products .
I believe their site is www.vrp.com

Awesome stuff. Vrp have a sublingual vitamin B that is amazing.

I have cats with issues ,so I use many adjuncts . They get lipospheric C ,herbs,colloidal silver ,probiotics .

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by toastyr

Where did you find the dosages for your dogs & cats?
I looked & cannot find any information. Are you just adding it
to their water?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar
reply to post by toastyr

Where did you find the dosages for your dogs & cats?
I looked & cannot find any information. Are you just adding it
to their water?

Cheers
Ektar

I use a turkey baster, give them 3 ounces at a time, great results.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by toastyr

Is that 3 oz per dog & 3 oz per cat? What size dogs do you have & also
how often are you giving it? One of my dogs is getting older now & retired him
from competition last May at the age of 12 yrs. He's a Border Collie & I still use him
to help out at the sheep dog trials. I will let him work as long as he wants to & is able
to do the job. He's started to lose a wee bit of hearing which I just discovered last month.
Thank you!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I just used to add vitamin c directly to their water . High dose vitamin c completely dissolves bladder stones in cats.
Her vet will sit there telling you how the cat will die ,surgery,blah blah . You go back ,literally 3 weeks later,and the stone is just gone.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Thanks for that information. I've been a dual Lic. Vet tech working since 1995 with 13 yrs
being emergency & I've never heard about the Vit C & dissolving bladder stones.
I did switch to the more holistic approach many years ago. Love to learn new things
especially if I can help benefit someone else & their animals.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

A woman told me it worked for one of her cats,so when my Beloved Puff ended up in the situation ,I bought over the counter stuff ,and a mortar and pestle (which is invaluable for so many things.) ,and just started putting it into her water.
You must be diligent about cleaning the bowl ,as a slimey film from the C will grow if left too long. Metal bowls only of course .

Went away completely .
My vet was O_o
Same with her leg. Her leg had been cut off just below the knee at seven days old.
They wanted to euthanize her .Said she would die .
Chinese herbs,colostrum ,vitamin c .
She was FIV+ ,bit lived a good life to 9 years old. If I had listened to my vet ,I'd never have known how awesome she was,and amazing ,given the hand she was dealt. I miss her .....

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Wow that's amazing she was lucky to have you & to have lived that long! I want
to put all my dogs & cat on Lipo C & have been trying to find any animal information.
I am thankful to finally find these last few post. It will greatly benefit my older dog &
everyone else as well...I don't think I'm up to risking it for me parrot as birds are very
sensitive to diet & environment.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Wow that's amazing she was lucky to have you & to have lived that long! I want
to put all my dogs & cat on Lipo C & have been trying to find any animal information.
I am thankful to finally find these last few post. It will greatly benefit my older dog &
everyone else as well...I don't think I'm up to risking it for me parrot as birds are very
sensitive to diet & environment.

Cheers
Ektar

Well I wouldn't do it all the time. I would give them a break .
I have bunnies and cats . They both do fine on most things.
You can even give a dog kombucha . Not a cat tho. It metabolized differently in cats .
People say you can,but I err on the side of caution .
edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

i totally err on things not proven when coming to me animals. However I
do think Lipo C is beneficial for all animals.

If you do bunny rescue Organic Rose Petals are miraculous!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by toastyr

Is that 3 oz per dog & 3 oz per cat? What size dogs do you have & also
how often are you giving it? One of my dogs is getting older now & retired him
from competition last May at the age of 12 yrs. He's a Border Collie & I still use him
to help out at the sheep dog trials. I will let him work as long as he wants to & is able
to do the job. He's started to lose a wee bit of hearing which I just discovered last month.
Thank you!

Cheers
Ektar

Each one is different in the requirements, it depends how bad off they are. I know the dog that had parvo is only 9 months old, she had it bad too, gave her three separate doses of 3oz in the same day for two days and she went back to normal eating around the 3rd day and giving her one dose of 3oz. She is healthy and doesn't appear to need it anymore though.

The dog with allergies just needed 3oz a day in the morning for a week straight when she was at her worst with her eyes, she still gets some every now and then as she has bad allergies to most everything, poor girl. The lipo C works wonders for her too.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Yes,I do bunneh rescue. I've never heard of this. Thank you ! I do probiotics and some herbs for the buns .
My guys are all rescues ,and all quite cantankerous .
They love New treats .

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I have about 9 rose bushes .
They get compost and that's it .So my roses are organic .
I just cut off the ones in full bloom ,made a lovely bouquet for the kitchen . When they dry out ,I usually make potpourri.
Now I can do that and give some to the buns. Thank you !

edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by toastyr
I use the NOW brand, great results so far, including pets.

Had one dog with parvo that immediately got better after being sick for two days and getting worse and another that had severe allergies that were brought under control with the homemade lipo C and we continue giving it to the one with allergies daily.

Also wanted to add, my Mom tripped and fell the other day and landed on her knee and hit the side of her face as she fell into the door. She appeared to be going into shock and was talking weird in a rambling way and saying she felt weird too. I really didn't know what else to do so I said a prayer and immediately I remembered the vitamin C.

I had read the vitamin C was good for trauma and head/brain injuries so I had her drink 8 oz of the vitamin C. Immediately she snapped out of it and was able to get up on her own and her speech went back to normal where as before she was clearly going into shock.

So glad it wasn't worse, she went to the emergency room and they gave her the green light, we applied coconut oil to her skinned shin, took away the pain as well.
edit on 2-6-2013 by toastyr because: (no reason given)

Excellent. Quick thinking for mom after hitting her head. I do have the medical studies showing that Vitamin C is very beneficial for traumatic injury and for the brain as well!

Also, don't discount the Lecithin. There are some great things about the Lecithin too for the brain and memory.

UPDATE: Here is an update on my mother who fell and broke her neck in February. This was a pretty bad break and had to have surgery to fuse her C2 - C7 of her cervical spine. The spinal injury left her with limited feeling and movement on her left side and unable to walk, feed her self or dress.

I have been only able to get about 1,000 mgs of lipo C into her per day - due to logistics and her being in a rehab center.

It's now been 3 months and she is coming home this Friday!

At her last doctor's appointment the doctor commented that her healing has been "remarkable", "far exceeding" their expectations.

She is now walking well (with a walker for balance, she is 81). She is nearly back to the physical level before her injury, with the exception of her left arm. Her left arm continues to improve, but more PT will be necessary to get it back to 100%. There is still quite a bit of weakness.

Can't wait to get her home and increase her dosage to 3,000 mgs per day. It will be interesting to see what kind of results and improvements I get with her left arm.

If the medical studies are correct, I should get her back to 100% - I just need to get high enough doses into her.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Wow Julie that is excellent news! I am so happy for both of you. The rift with the nurse
made you're fight for Lipo C worth it even more...Good on You!

One of my dogs is 13 yrs old & starting to have arthritis so I'm going to be giving
him a little "magic"...will be making more tonight.

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join