It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Hmmm... now that is an interesting angle!

S&Fed it!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Gosh what a swell guy (

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So I think the CDC and Gov't Testing facilities realllly droped the ball on this one. Zombies are REAL!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Gosh what a swell guy taking precious time out of your day to compile all the much needed gruesome information so it could be right at our fingertips, how thoughtful. Such a civic minded soul. God Bless you now, tomorrow, the day after that, and the next one after that one, and even five days out. Shucks, I find myself feeling obliged to give you a star and flag, but I really, really, really really only use those on Nobel Prize worthy journalism, so sorry, but I honestly think ............ well your not far away. It's the caring, souls like you that keep the fabric of society what it is today, by stopping and giving of your quality time. If there was an 'ATS Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events' award, you would be by far the most worthy of such Notoriety. God Bless you today, and all the days this week, and all the days next week too...... not only that, but the week after that too, aw shucks, a handful of weeks.

Gosh what a swell guy taking precious time out of your day to write a sarcastic response to an awesome zombie thread, how thoughtful. Such a civic minded soul. God Bless you now, tomorrow, the day after that, and the next one after that one, and even five days out. Shucks, I find myself feeling obliged to give you a star and flag, but I really, really, really really only use those on Nobel Prize worthy journalism, so sorry, but I honestly think ............ well your not far away. It's the caring, souls like you that keep the fabric of society what it is today, by stopping and giving of your quality time. If there was an 'ATS Writing Jack Assed Responses To Well Thought Out Threads' you would be by far the most worthy of such Notoriety. God Bless you today, and all the days this week, and all the days next week too...... not only that, but the week after that too, aw shucks, a handful of weeks.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

And The Awards Go To...

Plotus

For the Nicest and the First Snarky/Hateful Comment of the Thread

Keep it Movin'

edit on 1-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: I can't spell for $#!%

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Not for nothing but this Maryland incident screams 'let's influence the election' to me.

I mean (not to be racist) he's black, just like the president.

He's Kenyan. (birther's)

And it pretty close to D.C.

Any thoughts?

Maryland is full of insane human beings. Ever been to Baltimore? I'm surprised flesh eating isn't more popular there.

Also, Obama is half black.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Very true, they have two towns in the top 100 worst crime ridden cities in America.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Seriously weak list.

What about... the Siege of Leningrad? More people eating people there than in your entire list.

Might wanna add the Ukrainian Famine, too?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Also, Obama is half black.

But the GOP will say that means he's half zombie...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The fact that we have to list instances of cannibalism just to keep track of all the incidents makes me want to carry an ak-47 daily, just in case ^^ also, thread is making me hungry

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This just makes my skin crawl. I don't believe it's Zombie's but the increase in cannibalistic acts is alarming. Granted, like many of you said, it could just be the MSM jumping into any story remotely close to the 'Miami Zombie'. I don't believe that it is dead people reanimating to attack, but cannibals are real. The spiritual awakening concept is a good theory as well. Good and evil are real whether you have a religion or not. I think there could be way more to these people flipping out than a drug. I can't say what it is exactly but it just gives me an awful feeling reading all these stories and seeing the increase. Thanks for the map OP! Great work.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CombatBoots

If you had read/kept up with the thread you would know that there in a timeframe (Past 6 week-Current) imposed upon the events. If you think the list is weak, I would strongly disagree with you. I think there's too many to be honest.

But thanks for your input anyway.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Frequency change seems like a very plausible idea... and that cannibalism is just one side effect for those that can't handle the shift...

perhaps it DOES have to do with whole dec 2012 thing.. perhaps we ARE changing our frequencies.. Perhaps it is due to the fact that we are making an entrance to a section of the milkyway that we haven't seen in 26,000 years... Exiting out of the "dark" times, and into the "light"..

The only thing is perhaps you have to be mentally ready .. to handle such changes.. otherwise you could "lose" everything... everything human about you, and resort back down to "animal" status. So be sure you ground yourself mentally, and have the mental capacity to be aware of your environmental changes in the months to come..

check out some of the videos from "Awakening as One" and "The quickening" and from "Collective Evolution" and "Choice Point" .. google those enlighten yourselves!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

You forgot to add anything from Russia...they have a higher murder rate than any other nation, and there are a TON of weird people there, so in turn, there are lots of cannibals.

Cannibalism is nothing new. Youre only flipping # because a man who was intoxicated on who knows what, was found, and murdered by police for gnawing on a hobos face

Weirder things have happened.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I just red the headlines to the stories...(not the majority of the content)...and I am really upset by all of this...as I know many, many members of ATS are too.

I can find no humor in any of this at all.

The fact that it is happening a lot lately...makes me wonder...why? Also...lately there is a lot of increased gun violence.

Really...are we safe anymore? Can we really fully trust...our neighbors...spouses...friends...acquaintances?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I would like to thank you for starting this thread, and not in a 'plotus' sort of way.
I was hoping someone would put a list together on one thread. S&F!

Some people like to think that the media is just focusing on this sort of thing right now, but when would the media get a story like this and NOT broadcast it? There is a lot of it happening currently.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
reply to post by Randomacity

I was wondering the same! I know bath salts is the go to answer (I can clearly see why as well). I also see SSRI being partly to blame as well.

You mention pesticide's That raises to me a red flag, and the first thing I thought was GMO. Could it be a chemical reaction kinda like my thinking in my last post from the smoking barrel of unknown chemical that fumed over night before being found and then detonated to remove the threat.

Could the chemicals (that we already know are bad for us) be having a bad reaction with SSRI's and or compounded with the bath salts

Could it be bath salts and GMO's

Im not saying that most of these folks didnt have an underlying un-diagnosed issue to begin with just looking at what could be triggers.

From what I understand, the media is leaning towards the Bath-Salt craze as what is the cause of such violent outbursts. However, with the ones that are currently happening, including the more recent ones, it doesn't seem to add up.

I can't remember what article talked about pesticides also being the cause, but from what I remember reading, the more rural attacks seem to be linked to it. If I find the article, I'll be sure to post it. Also, from what it said, it is a new type of pesticide that is still in the testing stages. If it's misinformation, I apologize. It irritates me that I hadn't bookmarked the article that stated such things! It was an MSM article however, so it may have some credit to it.

Either way, it's a worrying situation, especially since they are breaking out so close to each other. And the fact that it's happening in different countries, like the situation with the Swedish man biting the lips off his girlfriend.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well All I know is my town is 100% prepared for ANY Zombie invasion. This guy comes to the store i work at all the time. This is his car. Pardon the finger.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Well All I know is my town is 100% prepared for ANY Zombie invasion. This guy comes to the store i work at all the time. This is his car. Pardon the finger.

That's your finger?
Sorry, but you have a weird-looking finger!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

I found nothing in either google search nor the moscow times that suggests that there have been any incidents in the last 6 weeks.

Perhaps you are referring to a different time frame?

And if so, I imposed a time frame of 6 weeks back to current.

If you do have a story I am missing please, feel free to submit it!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join