It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Maybe, this is just a seed for their pre-planned alien attack. Get the people thinking zombies are real, and they'll believe that aliens exist also. TPTB are pushing people further, and further into denial. There are no zombies, just devils and demons. We better get used to THAT reality!

I've been saying this to people, for years now....TPTB worship Satan/Lucifer and Satan has followers: 1/3 of the angels that fell, with him/her. Spirits/Fallen Angels....need bodies to inhibit. They need VESSELS. People are those vessels. The further people get from God, the less protection they have against these "spiritual hosts of wickedness is heavenly places". Television, is the portal ; the gateway. People are becoming demon possesed and those demons are acting out. It's not the person, it's the entity controlling that person. Remember the stories Jesus told...especially the one about the pigs/swine?

Now that i'm thinking about it.....wasn't Lazarus a "zombie", so to speak? Who's Lazarus?

My suggestion is: we need to take the spiritual side of things...a little more SERIOUS...before ALL HELL, literally breaks out! And when it does, these events will look like a picnic in the park!

Did you know....that FEAR (false evidence appearing real), is a SPIRIT (2 Tim 1:7) Where are all the "Christians"? Y'all should know this stuff. Where is the "light" in the dark places. There is...however...another spirit that is hardly preached about on T.V. That spirit goes by the name of LOVE...and that spirit is of God

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I always had thought - well for the longest time now - with how popular "zombies" in movies, tv, and video games, they where trying to prepare us for this sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is getting a bit weird. I just read an article on CNN.

www.cnn.com...

Still Bath Salts? I don't know man... I don't know what it is but it weird as hell.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

I don't think it's totally public. When I click on "More" the "Edit details" area is grayed out. I'd be happy to add stuff as I get time, but it no workie.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Erg..

Public - Shared with everyone. This map will be published in search results and user profiles.

Public to see, not to edit- unfortunately it's tied to my google+ account

I shall do it later on tonight/tomorrow-

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I can guarantee you this is real, it is not "Demons" and "Angels". I would assume this is related to one of GMO's or Vaccines, or both; what better way to cull the useless eaters than to turn them against each other, literally. I used to think these "people" were dumb, but they continue to surprise me.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Bummer. Okay, that's cool. If there's a way to add people to admin it, I'll throw my hand up and volunteer to help add data.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Its a bit of a pain (I understand completely if you don't want to do it) but if you don't have a google+ or if you log out maybe you can create a new one with all the info? I understand if you don't want to (It only took me 20 minutes to put that list together).

Anyway if not I will edit it tonight!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.theblaze.com...

Another Cannibal Strikes in MD: College Student Admits to Eating Housemate’s Heart, Brain

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yes, that was what I was talking about. Thank you very much.

No matter if this is normal or not, it is worth keeping an eye on (both the people side and animal/rabies side). I will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I just went to www.infectedtargets.com and stocked up on zombie targets so I can get ready. I'm having them draw one up of my ex and I'm thinking about getting one of a cop too!!! LOLOLOL

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

www.cnn.com...

Still Bath Salts? I don't know man... I don't know what it is but it weird as hell.

This is quite weird. What makes a bright young engineering student turn out to do such things. Can't use bath salts to explain everything, it causes different reactions in different people.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm afraid these attacks look way to random to be even remotely related to zombies. People need to remember there are over 6 billion people on this planet, to have 20 crazy people eaters seems perfectly normal giving the population. Now when an entire town or small city starts eating on eachother, then you have cause for concern.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Could this be some sort of virus? or just mass brain washing! One article blames '___'...MKUltra anyone?. Would be plausible to create flesh eating humans not really zombies. As far as 2012, I can't believe anyone actually believes the age of enlightenment will bring peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Bizarre to say the least. Its almost like when we have a tidal wave a people shooting people..........its like a cosmic trigger of some kind. People waking up to do horrible things....They come in waves......I'm sure this cannibalistic news will cease in a few weeks. If it doesn't, then we may really be in trouble!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
So,....
The plan is to get folks to start believing the zombie thing is actually happening...
I see where this is going, does anyone else?

+1

hipster/scene kids around the U.S. rejoice.

OP dont take this directed to you, i just have seen several people on here. On different threads saying how they seriously want a zombie Apocalypse, and it blows my mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

When you say "people eating people", is this the same thing as when my baby-sitter makes me do stuff to her?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Exactly what I was thinking as well.
My daughter, who is an avid gamer, said a lot of these stories seem to be reading out like video games...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

www.cnn.com...

How interesting. I keep noticing that "Bath Salts" thing turning up lately.
Recently in San Diego, we had a bill proposed over it..

Bill to Ban Spice, Bath Salts Fails

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join