It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
People-Eat ing-People Map

I've edited it, added dates, and links!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by summerspecial

www.mlive.com... Im new on her and im following this, i hope this helps you, not sure i did this right. but im trying,

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Someone posted a video up on youtube about 4 months ago warning about a rabies outbreak in their area. I've seen people affected by rabies but they do not act like this and are sane at least 50% of the time and aware of their actions until their 'episodes' occur.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Times are tough right now.

People are hungry.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
People-Eat ing-People Map

I've edited it, added dates, and links!

Great thread !

But have you included this story, happened about a month and a half ago

Brazil 'cannibals turned women into pastries'

Brazil Cannibal Empanadas: Human Pastries Murder Probe Expands To 5 More Deaths

Investigations of the three began last month after Jorge Beltrao Negromonte da Silveira, 51, identified himself as the author of a 2009 book, "Revelations of a Schizophrenic," in which he reveals details of the supposed sect's activities.

Along with Da Silveira, police arrested his wife, Isabel Cristina Oliveira da Silva, and his 25-year-old mistress Bruna Cristina Oliveira da Silva, who lived with the couple.

Also living at their house was a 5-year-old girl, suspected to be the daughter of Jessica, a 17-year-old murdered in 2008 in the Recife suburb of Olinda.

Jessica's death is described in detail in Da Silveira's book.

"Looking at the now lifeless body of the evil adolescent, I feel relieved. I grabbed some sheet metal and begin to remove all the skin and then I divide her up...we dine on the flesh of evil as a purification ritual. We bury the remainder in the patio," one chapter in the book reads. Read more: latino.foxnews.com...

edit on 1-6-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Deadly Feasts by Richard Rhodes catalogs the spread of mad cow disease. It was spread by the custom of a tribe in New Guinea eating their dead. Since the custom stopped, the disease has also, but we still see in humans. It can spread from cows to us.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I created a list of events that I believe will help in keep tracking of all the events concerning people eating each other- that way there aren't 5000 threads concerning one larger topic.

Feel free to add you own and I will add them to the original list.

Thank you!

Here is a map plotting them out - not exact!

Hopefully this link to the google map works

4-17-2012 - Man tried to bite another man, was stun gunned

5-02-2012 - Man bites girlfriends lips off

5-03-2012 - Man bites off another mans ear in bar fight

5-06-2012 - Man kills wife, eats her forearm and dies

5-18-2012 - Woman bites mans ear, stabs him with seashell

5-21-2012 - Police: Man bites woman's cheek in Westchester

5-23-2012 - Cops: Man bites off tip of cousin's nose

5-25-2012 - Woman attacked, cut, bitten by six women in Annapolis

5-26-2012 - Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Police

5-27-2012 - Crazed Florida doctor facing charges for spitting blood on troopers during DUI arrest

5-29-2012 - Police: Hackensack man stabbed himself and threw intestines at officers

5-30-2012 - Swedish doctor cuts wife's lips off and ate them

5-30-2012 - Chinese cannibal arrested for 20+ murders

5-31-2012 - Manhunt in Canada for man who dismembered/cannibalized/committed sex acts on another man

5-31-2012 - San Antonio woman kills 3 week old son, beheads him & eats his brain

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Map has been updated with the additional 3 events!

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The pictures of the florida cannibal and victim are out but not appropriate for ATS, very gruesome. I suggest you google them if interested, No one sane would do something like this. He has no eyes, no nose

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Last summer I smashed it with a hammer. That is the bandage and the brace

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Great list, this is very interesting!

What I find most telling is that the MSM culprit seems to be bath salts which is total BS. Any drug that causes psychosis is brutal and can cause permanent and awful mental health issues but nothing like trying to eat people. I worked with young kids on the streets for years and saw crystal meth psychosis first hand, saw a lot of crazy stuff but never once saw any one try to eat another person. So if bath salts are the reason what that tells me is they have no real reason why people are attacking each other this way.

I'll definitely be following this story, thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
MSM is running with the bath salts theory and are neglecting to find any other way or reason this occurred, there has to be another explanation other than bath salts.

Seems like the bath salts are a diversion to what may be really happening...

No one is going to know if bath salts even played a part in this whole thing for a few more weeks...meanwhile, let's start throwing some other theories out there.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Why is it a diversion? There is a good chance for it. That stuff can be bought legally, and can cause severe delusions and hallucinations. While I understand many of you actually hope and pray for something like a zombie invasion, because suffering and people dying are not quite as important as you getting a thrill out of life, I think I can pretty much guarantee no threat of a zombie state. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I used to live some miles from Jeffrey Dahmer in 1990. when I was a kid living in Milwaukee.

These zombie posts are counter-productive.

Sickos are everywhere.

What else is old?

The true threat is what it is... it does not require your denial.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
MSM is running with the bath salts theory and are neglecting to find any other way or reason this occurred, there has to be another explanation other than bath salts.

Seems like the bath salts are a diversion to what may be really happening...

No one is going to know if bath salts even played a part in this whole thing for a few more weeks...meanwhile, let's start throwing some other theories out there.

I don't know if you're assuming the culprits are using & abusing actual bath salts but the "bath salts" they're referring to is a "new" synthetic drug. They're being marketed & labeled as bath salts with a warning label 'not for human consumption' .

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't think the zombie angle is a waste of time, I think the bath salt angle is a waste time.

I refuse to start bickering about this but will say that I've addressed this issue several times before in the thread. I understand reading 10+ pages can be daunting, but if you did perhaps you would understand why I feel it isn't a waste of time.

Also, I've asked for other angles to be suggested. I already looked in the the rabies angle.

Anyone have any other angles they want me/the thread to address?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
reply to post by butcherguy

Last summer I smashed it with a hammer. That is the bandage and the brace

I'm sorry to hear that, must've been a nasty one.
At least you're not a zombie!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by summerspecial

This is a two-fer.
If you scroll to the bottom of your link, there is a story about a Michigan woman that bit off a man's nose!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thanks for the map, It's very well done.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join