It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

They control the progression so far
been testing their new geneticaly modify rabies
for yrs the CDC been testing this virus

the first phase would be to kidnap stranger in the streets walking alone
inject him with something and release them in public
that alley in miami was perfect for a van to stop and open the door directly in front of the alley
where a homeless was walking

he couldnt go anywhere else except directly on this homeless guy (poppo)
i think this attack was organised to happen in the streets

after they have been testing it on different subject make a BS cover story (BS fits for Bath Salt)
i think they own cover story was a msg to particular viewer
to let them know that the elite is doing this and that drub or bath salt story
is nothing true and only a cover story

Now they are still controlling the spread and the scares
to see what the public will think of that

Phase 2 is when they decide to go with it letting the virus really go loose in the streets

The evil elites really thinks that way and have the power to make that happen
illuminati exist and only them would come up with that sort of plan for 2012

i think this is not over

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
New ones:

4/29 [K] woman bites polices after arrest

7/8 [K/W] Nose bitten

7/9 [W] sex worker bites of lovers tongue

7/10 [K/W] man out on bail after severe bite attack

7/10 [K] husband bites and punches wife in face

Ill be updating the map tomorrow afternoon!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm going to be honest here for a second, when I started this thread I really didn't think it was going to continue. And the thought of it actually continuing lead me to the belief of it being more like the plot of "zombieland" than the constant posting and updating. (Sorry I know how people dislike the zombie-ness in this thread) I knew the later wouldn't be true so I expected the first thought to be correct.

I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but the amount of work that this requires is becoming a bit daunting to be honest, (especially since my regular laptop has been out of commission for a while and I'm stuck on an '05 mac that is slower than molasses).

I will continue to update, but I haven't decided upon a frequency at which I will do it yet. I will be updating everything tomorrow, but after that I think the updates will come in a bit more slowly. I'm thinking twice a week but I'm not entirely sure- as a weekly update seems much more feasible.

I have enjoyed doing this a lot- and I still do. It's just being to feel like a "job" and I'm not really liking that aspect of it. Tomorrow when I update the map I will post on what frequencies I will continue to post in.

This is NOT the discontinuation of me covering these events. I will still be posting, just not every day like I have been for upwards of a month now. I have had to sideline a lot of my own personal projects to have time to post here and I can not put them on hold for much longer.

More will come tomorrow -

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Did you post this one ?

Bath Salt Zombie: Guy Disfigures Victim, Bites Cops

It really fit here nicely

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That is sad to hear, But I could see why and how this could be a very time consuming issue! Thank you for all the time you have sacrificed and the bits you will in the future!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yup
I already have it. Thank you though!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

I know
I'm sad to say it to be honest. If it wasn't for this damn computer and the $#!tty internet "connection" [that's a joke in itself, comparable to dial up] this wouldn't be an issue! Which makes me mad as hell because a simple one step process has turned into a multistep task- it's incredibly frustrating.

But I'm not giving up, and I won't be gone! And as always everyone is welcome to post anything they find- I'll probably end up settling on twice a week to be honest. This thread has become a bit of an addiction for me.. so just disappearing isn't really an option. But between moving, my website, work, and the dictionary website I've been working on it just a lot. It's be better if I could devote each evening to something that needs to get done, but I digress.

Final decision will be made to more, don't fret though! I will not leave this hanging.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I am happy to hear you will continue to update. I don't post
often but I am interested in this topic and I come here to
read. Just thought I would let you know - many thanks
for the time and effort you have put into the thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
ok ..

I've search for this bit of news and can not find it. A very close friend if mine told me about the rat issue in Portland. He said.. " wow whats with the single biting thing going on" .. my immediate reply was "it's not an isolated case, there seem to be hundreds at this point and mostly in the USA"

He was at a loss for words and looked at me in shock, then said..

Friend: "oh and did you hear that there are rats in Portland running rampant~!"
Me: "NO~! when did this happen?!
Friend: "just last night on the news~! They show rats in PO like running around on the streets, like cats practically"

I was stunned and immediately thought of the rat issue in FL ~!!

ETA: Found it~!

Rats terrorize So. Oregon community

by DAMIAN MANN, Mail Tribune

Posted on May 4, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Updated Tuesday, May 4 at 1:28 PM

MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) -- Each time Pam Wasko's central heating system turned on, a horrible smell filled the house.

At first, Wasko was in denial about the cause, even though she heard scratching sounds in the attic and saw bits of insulation chewed away from duct work.

But the 57-year-old Medford woman discovered, like most of her neighbors on Orange Street, that an entire city block is under siege by an infestation of rats.

"It's disgusting," Wasko said. "I've never lived anywhere where it was such a problem."

Neighbors along Wasko's entire block, which is a short distance from the Jackson County Courthouse and Medford City Hall, report killing rats by the dozens.

"I've caught 42," said Marcia Williamson, who lives a few doors down from Wasko. She thinks neighbors will have to band together to solve the rat problem or the rats will just keep migrating from home to home.

"Rats are very resilient," Williamson said. "We have to do it all at once." Williamson has used poison to kill the rats, a solution not preferred by many neighbors who have pets.

Jerry Poppe, assistant manager of Jackson County Vector Control, plans to inspect the Orange Street area Wednesday. Typically, he said, rats are found in older neighborhoods, where the shrubbery and trees have matured for about 20 years.

Rats seem to like ivy, blackberries and junipers but also will feed on fruit trees. Poppe said a rat only needs a hole the size of a quarter to squeeze into a house, while mice can fit through a dime-sized opening.

Feeding within a 150-foot range of their nests, rats just need a good food source to thrive, and infestations are common throughout Jackson County. Poppe said he's seen a new house in east Medford with little vegetation overcome with a rat problem. The owner discovered the rats had burrowed under a compost bin and had made a nest at the bottom, finding ample feed just above them.

Poison is not the best option, he said. Not only could it kill a pet, but the rat can sometimes die in a wall or somewhere else in a house, where it rots, causing an even worse odor problem.

The best solution is to properly maintain vegetation, prevent access into the basement area and to keep food stored away. Bird feeders, cat and dog food or garbage all can attract rats. Sometimes sewer lines can become cracked, providing a point of entry for a rodent.

Poppe recommends either live or kill traps as the best method of catching a rodent. He doesn't recommend some of the gimmicky methods, such as sonic devices. "The best word to describe that is fraud," he said.

If homeowners had been rodent free, then suddenly get an infestation, Poppe said they should think back to any repairs that might have been performed recently.

Sometimes, a hole is punched through a vent for an air conditioning unit or to run a cable. Often the hole is larger than necessary, leaving an entrance for rodents.

Cats are not always that effective at hunting rats. "Usually, it takes a pretty bad cat to kill a rat," he said.

Laurie Terrall, who has been fending off rats at her Orange Street house, said she took one of her cats to the vet after suffering from a rat bite.

The 57-year-old said it has been difficult living in a neighborhood filled with rats. "You can hear them in the walls, you can hear them scampering in the ceilings, and you can hear them chewing into the wood in the basement," she said.

She has found rat feces under her house.

"It's not just a matter of annoyance," she said. "It's a matter of the diseases they can carry."

She cites the hantavirus or the bubonic plague. Meningitis, respiratory illness and salmonella all can be transmitted by rats.

Wasko said she's worried about allergies and health problems from her infestation. She doesn't turn on the heating system anymore, even though she had it installed almost three years ago. Wasko uses space heaters.

She is not sure how much the repairs and pest control will cost her yet, but she thinks it's a big enough problem that the city should help control it.

"I know it's Medford," she said. "It's not a wealthy city, but this is a major health problem."

Richard Berubee, who runs a local pest control business, U-Employ-Services, inspected Wasko's house Monday morning, trying to assess the damage.

"She has a fairly extreme problem," he said.

He said the neighborhood needs to work together to end the problem and keep on top of it.

"If you don't stay on top of a rat infestation, it gets way out of control," he said.
KGW News
edit on 13-7-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Police say a naked man crashed a pickup truck into a Dallas mall, then drove over a few kiosks before stopping to try on clothes. Dallas police were called to the Southwest Center Mall around 7:30 a.m. Friday. Officers say the man was apparently covered only in a blanket when he drove his truck through the glass entrance doors, then crashed through several kiosks before driving into a Champs Sporting Goods store.

NO drugs involved in this one. Im thinking this is more of a rage like virus thingy majig! than zombie. He was not on drugs, was charged with a "simple burglary but has NO bond. A minor charge like that but he is not getting a bond hmm........

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was considering something regarding this subject and was looking for an update on the naked man attacking an older woman in tracy ca usa. I happened upon this new naked man attack on an older woman in sacramento ca usa.

blogs.sacbee.com-sacramento-sheriffs-dep uties-arrest-homicide-suspect.html

Thought I would pass it on to you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Crazy that it took so long for the cops to show up after the 1st house was broken into and he got thrown out...

I wonder if he cops were scared to go in and try to get him out of that poor old lady's house...instead waited for him to come out after he kills her????

Deputies say that a shirtless Trotter allegedly broke into a home in the 4900 block of Durland Way before he was thrown out Sunday evening.
The man then ran down the street around 7:30 p.m. knocking on doors before he entered Sturgis' house in the 7800 block of Olympic Way, officials said.
Deputies set up outside the home and called for those inside to exit. A short time later, a naked man, covered in blood, ran from the house, according to sheriff's spokesman Deputy Jason Ramos. The man, later identified as Trotter, fell to the ground and was detained by officers.

Read more here: blogs.sacbee.com...=cpy

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Seems a lot of these (a majority) according to the map, are on the east coast, or at least the eastern half of the US.

Crazy.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

just to clarify....Medford, Or (where the article referencing the rat problem) is 275 miles South of Portland, OR. I live in Portland and until I read this thread, I'd heard nothing about the rat issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That would be like something out of a movie. An easier way would be to put a job through the labor board and when people show up say they have to take a mouth swab drug test. Most people looking for a job would do this normally thinking o thats just normal. Lace the swab with whatevers driving these people batty and no one would ever know. Plus no chance of it coming back on you unlike getting spotted snatching people in a van.

The reason this came to mind is because I went for a job today and did it because Im in great need of one. The swabs taste horrible there not really swabs more like weird sponges on a stick and later my tounge burned. If you hear about a case in north ga thats what happened lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

I dont know what fantasy world your living in but burglary isnt a minor charge its a felony.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vampira309
reply to post by Komodo

just to clarify....Medford, Or (where the article referencing the rat problem) is 275 miles South of Portland, OR. I live in Portland and until I read this thread, I'd heard nothing about the rat issue.

yep, I live in Forest Grove and one of my family members lives in Medford, when I heard about it, my first reply was .. "and where did you hear about this?! " to my friend to which his reply was 'on the news, last night'..

I new the Pentagon had/has a rat issue long time ago as well .. but, what's interesting is, the FL rat issue..

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by darknull

I dont know what retard land you are in but learn to read the article it is a charge of uh oh my God SIMPLE burglary, which is NOT a major crime, Love when some one wants to correct someone and only they look like the idiot! Dumbass!

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join