It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

On the way to the station he slammed his head against the plexiglass barrier in the patrol car, shouting to the officers: "I'm going to eat you!" Later, the 21-year-old growled and grunted like an animal, and tried to bite an officer's hand, police said, prompting them to fit him with a bite mask and leg restraints.

Miami police warn of new drug after grisly attack

"I'm going to eat you!" ???!!!?!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Finally found it I wanted to share this earlier about the pharmaceuticals!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Sorry for that as well I do get standing up for yourself I read both post and I bypassed it as an opps! I have not seen you post like that before so I figured it was an accident!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Another one (biting)

Daily Iowa Record

This next one isn't biting just attacking and it implicates a "mysterious leafy substance" that is not marijuana that the suspect called "cherry potpourri", will not be adding it the the map but I thought I show it as the Miami 'zombie' reported only smoked marijuana.

Through the Cracks

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
RSOE EDIS is indicating 3 epidemic hazards on their map(2 in Utah, 1 in Texas), not including the CDC outbreak of E coli in Atlanta.

RSOE EDIS

Ironically enough when I went to their website today they have a quote on their main page:

"Nothing happens unexpectedly, everything has an indication, we just have to observe the connections."

Any other theories out there that haven't already voiced their opinions?

edit on 7-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
As disturbing as the full on cannibalism is, I'm finding the ordinary domestic/drug/drunk busts that turn to bite attacks somehow more unsettling. It's one thing to be a psycho, but for ordinary people to be going into to biting rages.....I don't know, it just feels off. I don't buy this bath salts/spice excuse either. To me it stinks of cover up or agenda pushing. Like Principal Snyder on Buffy The Vampire would tell the cops after yet another vampire attack in Sunnydale " Say it was gangs on PCP".

The one thing I'm getting is that either the incidents are happening more frequently, or they are being reported more frequently. If it is only the latter, to echo another poster, why? Is it to get some new laws into place? Such as a more stringent ban on the chemicals used to make these so called designer drugs? Is it to take attention away from something else? Is it simply to remind folks that the good old War On Drugs is needed?

I don't wish to derail this thread as I find it fascinating and the OP is a very diligent and very gracious emcee. I would hate to sideline things for someone who has been so lovely. I do wonder what the guidlines are for adding stories to the timeline, though. Is it just biting and cannibalism? Hazmat incidences? And do we think the upcoming " virus release" in Boston to test the biohazard sensors is something to watch as it may relate to the idea that this is a controlled epidemic?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
i havnt read the whole thread but thought i would post this link to a bit on one of the stories with a vid
HERE

so she thinks he was given a drug unwittingly? what kind of drug would make anyone do this?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

After watching that I am even more convinced that something is being covered up.

A prepared speech (most likely not from the reader) and no questions allowed?

That has to have been the worst display of a character witness I have ever seen.

Desperation on the part of the authorities?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

yea somethings deffinatley being covered up here
some new drug the tptb are testing?
mk ultra esq?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
These are not new I pulled them from your list:
4-17-2012
5-6-2012
5-26-2012
5-27-201 2
5-31-2012

I know your list includes many more incidents of people biting people. Some of them could be ruled out of the "zombie" catagory based on several factors. The ones here however are the ones that really concern me. All of them seem to be random acts that are outside of the normal behavior for the attacker. By that I mean they are not domestic attacks, drunken fights, or pre-meditated acts.

The thing I find find most interesting is the religious undertones most of these attacks have. Comments like "the devil made me do it" and "this is not your mother" really throws a wrench into the natural pathogen theories. Dementia I can understand, but a common vision across several states confuses me.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This post is to reply to all the posts since my last post;

Nietrick: I want to first thank you for all your kind words, they are much appreciate. While I would like to take credit for the threads substance I must say that it's subscribers and commenters that make it worthwhile. I will say that it is not entirely an usual occurrence- in my hours of research I have come across many biting incidences and I was kind of taken aback by it, I can say with almost 99.99% confidence that they have not been happening this frequently, as we have actually hit a 2 week mark in my covering of such events. I still feel Synthia is the most logical answer only because everything can fit into it as it has no guidelines, no symptoms, etc. Secondly, I would say that I feel it might just be the collective unconscious awakening and certain people returning to primitive thoughts and patterns, I have always been a huge fan of Jung. Here was his hypothesis:

The collective unconscious is a part of the psyche which can be negatively distinguished from a personal unconscious by the fact that it does not, like the latter, owe its existence to personal experience and consequently is not a personal acquisition. While the personal unconscious is made up essentially of contents which have at one time been conscious but which have disappeared from consciousness through having been forgotten or repressed, the contents of the collective unconscious have never been in consciousness, and therefore have never been individually acquired, but owe their existence exclusively to heredity. Whereas the personal unconscious consists for the most part of complexes, the content of the collective unconscious is made up essentially of archetypes. The concept of the archetype, which is an indispensable correlate of the idea of the collective unconscious, indicates the existence of definite forms in the psyche which seem to be present always and everywhere. Mythological research calls them "motifs"; in the psychology of primitives they correspond to Levy-Bruh's concept of "representations collectives," and in the field of comparative religion they have been defined by Hubert and Mauss as "categories of the imagination." Adolf Bastian long ago called them "elementary" or “primordial thoughts." From these references it should be clear enough that my idea of the archetype - literally a pre-existent form - does not stand alone but is something that is recognized and named in other fields of knowledge. My thesis, then, is as follows: In addition to our immediate consciousness, which is of a thoroughly personal nature and which we believe to be the only empirical psyche (even if we tack on the personal unconscious as an appendix), there exists a second psychic system of a collective, universal, and impersonal nature which is identical in all individuals. This collective unconscious does not develop individually but is inherited. It consists of pre-existent forms, the archetypes, which can only become conscious secondarily and which give definite form to certain psychic contents.

GezinhoKiko & 200plus: What strikes me as the oddest thing to come about since the beginning of these strings of events started is the fact that Gloria Allred (sp?) has involved herself. That is shocking, confusing, disheartening, scary, etc all at once. I can not for the life of me think of ONE good reason for her to be involved- as I don't believe this is the kind of " notoriety" she is after. The press conference was unnecessary if you ask me, and her involvement continues to be nothing short of baffling. I agree something is off and there is likely a cover up of something, but as to what yet, I couldn't even fathom a speculation. As stated above I am still leaning towards Synthia or the Collective Unconscious awakening (we've all seen the countless threads with varying titles to the degree of "You feel it don't you?"

I feel the human species is changing, evolving, etc- and perhaps we are just not far enough into it to truly understand it all yet. But we are all born with knowledge that we do learn, and perhaps some people can not handle the emotional and psychological pressures of such knowledge. I will say that had I made this thread 4 years ago you would have all had nothing nice to say about my handling of such matters, or my intelligence for that matter. Something awakened in me a while ago and I don't fully understand it despite my best efforts to try. That "growth" is what spurred my interest in these things inevitably allowing my to start my own website devoted to matters of the "unknown" but I am getting off topic and I don't want to do that.

I have work today
but I will be returning late tonight or tomorrow afternoon, you will probably see me from time to time between now and then and my curiosity inhibits me from completely absence in this thread. I ask that anyone that has religiously followed this thread to post anything they find. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Also if this help and anyone is interested in researching/posting events these are what I have been searching for in Google News. (copy and paste as they are, the quotations are necessary for the correct results)

USE 24 TIME FRAME:

"bite" + "attack"
"bite"
"growling" + "bite"
"zombie" + "bite"
"zombie" + "attack"
"zombie" + "cannibal"
"cannibal" + "attack"
OTHERS:
"hazmat"
"hazmat" + "mysterious"
"mysterious" + "illness"
"mysterious" + "sickness"
"mysterious" + "disease"
"mysterious" + "rash"
"dead" + "woke up"
"dead" + "alive"

I find the quotations and plus sign are necessary to get the results you are looking for. I have also been using sectioned news sources, I.E. ones that cover the west coast, the midwest, the south, the east coast.

Have a good day!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Also if this help and anyone is interested in researching/posting events these are what I have been searching for in Google News. (copy and paste as they are, the quotations are necessary for the correct results)

USE 24 TIME FRAME:

"bite" + "attack"
"bite"
"growling" + "bite"
"zombie" + "bite"
"zombie" + "attack"
"zombie" + "cannibal"
"cannibal" + "attack"
OTHERS:
"hazmat"
"hazmat" + "mysterious"
"mysterious" + "illness"
"mysterious" + "sickness"
"mysterious" + "disease"
"mysterious" + "rash"
"dead" + "woke up"
"dead" + "alive"

I find the quotations and plus sign are necessary to get the results you are looking for. I have also been using sectioned news sources, I.E. ones that cover the west coast, the midwest, the south, the east coast.

Have a good day!

Those are very good search terms. I would also like to add:

"bizarre" + "murder"
"gruesome" + "murder"
"dismember" + "corpse"
"shot" + "head"
"rabies"
"rabies" + "outbreak"

These also seem to provide decent results in news searches.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I want to add another potential angle to these biting incidents.

What if they're simply people losing their minds due to the hysteria of 2012?

I distinctly remember reading a "new-age" blog that mentioned something about people being stuck in 3D (or third density, etc) while others graduate to 4D, etc. Maybe the folks that are stuck in 3D are the ones that are attacking others?

Hard to describe but I don't mind elaborating at another time.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Nothing new has really surfaced other than the small amount of information we now have into Eugene's autopsy: which showed that he had no human flesh in his stomach so he wasn't really "eating him" or so they are saying. Also some information about undissolved pills in his stomach that will take weeks for a proper tox report to come out.

Only thing bizarre/bad that I could find was this, which is pretty bad if it warrants a hazmat medical response.

HAZMAT Team Called into Medical Waste Recycling Plant

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

I believe that my employer sends their medical waste to be processed by Stericycle.

Doesn't sound good.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm a bit late coming to this but you've set up a great thread and thanks for taking the time to list all the incidents.
I don't think that you should edit your list though. Some people might think that they're not all related - but for all we know, they could be different stages of, or different reactions to, the same thing.

Apologies first of all, to anyone who has linked to the following and I've missed it. I've read all 27 pages so far and I've only seen a couple of brief mentions to something that probably has no connection at all - but I'm mentioning it because

(a) it relates to parasites in the brain and
(b) it's a word that's on the list of alleged 'flag' words that the government were made to give out under The Freedom Of Information Act. ( I didn't post this on that particular thread because I was worriedly paranoid (?) that this might well be the reason the word's on the list. )

The word is pork.

I get regular newsletters from a website that features information about ecology; women's rights; political wrongs; what's in your food, everything really - and one of the articles, a few months ago, shocked me so much that I've stopped eating pork.

I can't find the original report I saw but here's a link to another article on the same subject.

www.care2.com...

I'm thinking though, that if it was related, there'd be a hell of a lot more incidents and more particularly in California.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
As to your HAZMAT comment above, there's also the two dead monkeys found in a shipping crate in Indiana.
I know it was only a couple of days ago but they were in the crate for a year before they were found.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"The Sword" submitted this, not new (from May 16th, but we didn't have it so I will be adding it to the list.

I haven't searched/scoured the internet today but yesterday it did appear as if the 'events' were slowing down.

Fight evolves into bizarre naked screwdriver, biting attack

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
2 Salisbury women arrested after stabbing during fight 6/1

As paramedics were on their way, officers had to restrain Briddell from attacking Stephens. Police say Stephens had bite marks on her left bicep, and she said she was hit in the head with a large stick. During the investigation, Briddell bit one officer on the arm, and punched another in the forehead.

This article was just posted but the incident was from 2009. I think it shows what using bathsalts actually does to people so I am including here (not on the map):

British Bride Dead After Using Miami Cannibal Attack Drug Bath Salts To Lose Weight

Sarah Forsyth picked up the version named “Ivory Wave” and dropped 10 dress sizes going from a size 16 to a size 6 in four months and not only did her body image change also her personality. According to Forsyth’s family, she was once a happy 35 year-old woman but became insomniac, paranoid and aggressive agoraphobic. Forsyth’s mother, Margaret Moyle, 60, believes her daughter didn’t realize what it was doing to her and, to her knowledge, she had never been a drug user.

Agoraphobic fits in with the Miami case as I remember his mother saying something along the lines of "he thought everyone was against him"

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join