It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Very interesting video, submitted by "amethystmoon"

Talks about a lot more events (older) that I haven't found/listed. Very interesting, and a must see.

Also brings in the resource www.exciteddelirium.org... which is apparently run by the University of Miami, yet another coincidence.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi Ragius

Let me know what do you think about this theory

Zombies Outbreak Theory ; Are they Demonic Possessions ?

I really think i found whats going on
cant believe no one else brough the idea to the table ..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Damn! WTF is going on? Some kind of signal is being sent and instantaneously makes normal people go batsh*t crazy! I wonder what other kind of crazy is going, like brutal and sudden attacks that don't involve biting. Can we get a list of those things as well?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
While that sounds like a good idea, I am afraid that it would take far too long to try to research and come up with a list. It also sounds like a list that would never end kind of like this one. This list itself is taking up a whole lot of my time and I've already had to shelf some things that I need to be doing so I can keep up with this list.

If you are interested in doing it yourself I would love to take a look at it. Just post a link to the thread you make (if you decide to) and we can cross reference them.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
So,....
The plan is to get folks to start believing the zombie thing is actually happening...
I see where this is going, does anyone else?

I'm not the OP, but I don't see that as the plan at all. Why is it bad that people want to see a compiled list of documented cases where flesh eating was part of the crime committed? It's a scary situation, to consider a loved one or family member could just lash out and start biting you and I personally would want to see the similarities so that future events could possibly be prevented. Is that not important? If not, please kindly respond as to why attempting to prevent future attacks isn't important.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ok.. I'm bumping this thread alive...

yes.. so it doesn't get swept under the rug, this needs to be kept in the public eye, let alone ATS; it's what we're here for ...is it not?

Ok, so..*hit is getting weirder & freaking weirder.. just wanted to note that some lady just took a pic of a pair of lungs ...laying on the street ...............

I'm not going to link it because I'm trying to keep the OP on 'biting and eating' but, I thought it was significant in light of this thread..

... so all i can say to this.. is ... WTF~!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You're right, that would take a long time...unless...we started with attacks that took place in the week leading up to the Miami Zombie attack. If I have time, I'll to my best to compile a list. Do you want this in a separate thread? I don't want to step on your toes. I can't promise when I'll have this done, I hope that more people will add to the list as we go.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Another one :

When San Diego police sent out an alert for a beating suspect early Monday, they included a witness description: the suspect was said to have “vampire teeth.”

A homeless man was attacked and threatened outside a pharmacy in the 8800-block of Villa La Jolla Drive just before 6 a.m. Monday according to officials.

Police say the victim, a 55-year-old man, was kicked in the head and the ribs and left bleeding.

When officers arrived, the victim told them that his attacker also threatened to kill him.

Homeless man with "Vampire Teeth" attacks another homeless man

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

I have no problem with you posting it in here just try to keep the posts numbers to a minimum but I don't care if they are really long! Any help in trying to figure out what is happening is greatly appreciated

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I Just saw this news story! Unbelievable! I mean really! After the whole face eating news and zombies this and cannibals that I really didn't think anything could shock me anymore and now this.

So bizarre, I wonder where the rest of the Vic is.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Although this is strange and just as strange there was no information about biting/ eating only about vampire-like teeth. I will monitor the story to see if more details emerge, as I find it is probable something will. A homeless man doesn't notice a persons teeths for nothing.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not for nothing but I'm starting to feel like the rabies theory may hold water. The number of dog attacks recently is astounding- and it's not just "risk" dogs attacking, but normal dogs, nice dogs, K-9 dogs- the whole lot of them. I even saw a CAT attack.. lol. Every time I search for "bite" + "attack" 8 out of 10 are animal related incidences.

Perhaps it is rabies, and these people are just not reporting getting bit? Or for the theories about something "changing" humans.. whether it be evolution, the galactic cloud, the high solar activity, the "age of enlightenment" etc.. perhaps it is also affecting all living things?

That would explain the mass animal deaths, the crazed animal behavior, and the vicious human behavior we have been seeing lately.

I don't know, just a thought. Also, if I was to make a list (which I'm not the prospect of it is daunting as it is) of the animal attacks it would far exceed the human incidences by quite a lot.

OH and there are the rat invasions and attack in NYC too. I wonder how many animals are going nuts..

edit on 12-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This isn't a people eating people story (although who knows where it may lead) but when I read it I immediately thought of this thread. So here is the link....feel free to remove if it is inappropriate.

Lungs found on LA sidewalk

Maybe it is just something that fell of a truck transporting organs???

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
reply to post by Komodo

I Just saw this news story! Unbelievable! I mean really! After the whole face eating news and zombies this and cannibals that I really didn't think anything could shock me anymore and now this.

So bizarre, I wonder where the rest of the Vic is.

I''m

not

sure if I

want to

know..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

I welcome anything interesting. And like you said who knows- we don't know where the rest of the body is.

For one I am pretty sure that organs aren't transported in trucks, I believe it's usually ambulances and helicopters if I'm not mistaken. Also, if it did "fall" out from somewhere- there would likely be a box or something WITH it, but it doesn't appear as if that's what was happening.

This story is far more bizarre than this entire thread. If we are talking about someone killing someone it would be awfully hard to remove lungs in tact. they have many tools and machines that are used to open the chest cavity and I imagine doing it without these tools would cause quite a bit of damage.

I feel bad for that poor person who found them. Can you IMAGINE how ***ked up that would be? Walking down the street.. and "Oh! whats that over there? WTF?! HUMAN LUNGS?" I would certainly be scarred for life.

I know for me once you see something like that on the street (I've seen my fair share of roadkill) anytime thereafter you kind of just assume the worst and think everything on the street that looks weird is probably something dead.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Not for nothing but I'm starting to feel like the rabies theory may hold water. The number of dog attacks recently is astounding- and it's not just "risk" dogs attacking, but normal dogs, nice dogs, K-9 dogs- the whole lot of them. I even saw a CAT attack.. lol. Every time I search for "bite" + "attack" 8 out of 10 are animal related incidences.

Perhaps it is rabies, and these people are just not reporting getting bit? Or for the theories about something "changing" humans.. whether it be evolution, the galactic cloud, the high solar activity, the "age of enlightenment" etc.. perhaps it is also affecting all living things?

That would explain the mass animal deaths, the crazed animal behavior, and the vicious human behavior we have been seeing lately.

I don't know, just a thought. Also, if I was to make a list (which I'm not the prospect of it is daunting as it is) of the animal attacks it would far exceed the human incidences by quite a lot.

OH and there are the rat invasions and attack in NYC too. I wonder how many animals are going nuts..

I'm not sure if rabies will indeed will cause humans to react like animals.. I don't think I've ever heard of it doing so .. although a neighbor girl was infected and had the stomach shots .. but, they caught it before it went full blown.. and I'm not sure exactly what that means..

As for the Rat invasions.............................THAT is definitely not good, it reminds of the plague, which I've heard that it was actually a pig mite/parasite of some sort, not necessarily from rats. I'm not sure how pigs would transfer it to rats or even if it was..

I'm definitely leaning toward Rabies at this point as well.. and if it's hybrid, I'm not sure what the symptoms would be ..meaning... could it go air borne?

Rat invasion in FL key

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Perhaps something in the water?

If I was a Jesus freak I'd say that these are signs of the end times, luckily I'm not

Black oil like water coming from sprinklers sends 6 at wedding party to the hospital

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
ok .. this video was from 2 years ago..

I think we have a problem, the buildings were demolished .. but it doesn't state they got rid of all the rats.. where are the ones we don't see... and it's in FL..

edit on 12-6-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

The plague is spread by fleas. The fleas often are found on a rodent host, usually rats or squirrels.

Rabies can be prevented by vaccination before infection or after infection before symptoms appear. Once symptoms appear, rabies is invariably fatal in humans. The later symptoms are anxiety, hallucinations, fever and muscle spasms in the face and neck. These spasms cause the inability to swallow, which will cause drooling. The virus concentrates in salivary glands and the drooling is the means by which the virus spreads to other hosts through mucous membranes and cuts/scratches/bites in the skin.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

did you get this one ?? ~!!!!!!

Mother beheads infant, eats part of his brain

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join