It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm not going to read through all the posts. I take it that it has been pointed out by now that they are all three exactly the same shape. There is plenty of evidence for a planet x type body out there however this is not it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective1
As an photography major I can tell you that these are no lensflare.
Could be Photoshopped, but I haven't checked it out.
If it is not photoshoped, it means its a picture of an couple of weird objects in the skies.
But I am leaning to Photoshop.
That or it is staged, but that seems a bit to illabirate to me.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Subjective1 because: (no reason given)

You might call yourself a photographer , but you certainly have no idea of how light is effected either by your equipment or by outside influences.

Where as I AM a photographer and a published one at that. I have spent many many years learning how to use my equipment and how extreme light can effect the outcome of a shot and that is why your statement looks so ridiculous.

I don't know how much you or your parents are paying for you to be so poorly educated , but I would definitely ask for a refund

edit on 30-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Why would a lens flare match up to a crop circle? Did they collaborate together?

I saw the virgin Mary on an omelet I ate earlier.

No joke.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That kinda looks like a ":O" face.

But it's nothing more than the reflection cause by the multi-layer window as some people said.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I applaud the OP for trying to get people to believe in Planet X. No doubt there is a Planet X but the threads you have started are no other than lens flares. I'm not going to bash you for your threads as, like I, have learned over time to be able to learn about these. You, in time, will learn as well.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
uh..... oh god again.

OK I'm going to go with the majority on this one, Airplane glass is really (not glass at all anymore) but a clear plastic that is double paned with a very noticeable gap in the middle. If you were to take a picture of anything reflective out the window of an airplane you would get double/triple/quad reflections depending on the angle you were sitting at relative to the object being photographed.

ON a more personal note, you do realize Nancy Lieber has been torn to shreds even by 99% of the 2012 people for her repeated failed predictions and awful covering job when they don't come true?

Zetatalk is the 2012 equivalent of The Onion.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
didn't the OP state these were taken from the southern hemisphere? I don't really understand how anyone in the northern part of the world expect to reproduce the exact same photo, especially from the ground. I would also have to agree that this doesn't look as bright as the sun. take a picture of the sun right now regardless of where you are and notice how bright it is. if anyone happens to be flying in the southern hemisphere please take some photos of different locations in the sky. heineken is spot on btw, there is no reason to sit here and ridicule someone for believing something different than you. those that engage in this type of behavior should know it only makes you look like a complete closed minded tool

S & F OP I look forward to seeing the actual results on this

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AzraelBane

What about the people that haven't ridiculed the OP ,but have offered a perfectly reasonable explanation ? Are they " tools " too for not believing in impossible flights of fantasy ?

Regardless of which Hemisphere the pictures were taken , the outcome would still be the same .

Enough already

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Excellent post my friend. Have a star...
Anybody got that ?

Eineken and Chadwickus were onto something.

...there were further 2 more explanations given..
A) Camera's Flash light
B) An LED light pointed to the window

Then you came along and (IMO) just corroborated B.
Anyone else can reproduce what Erictheawfull did ?
I can't reproduce it since I'm at work.
Anyone ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidGoal

No because they don't actually read through threads. They just skim and then post a reply. What I showed is on page 6 of this thread:

The shadows of the sun on the plane and clouds are such that the objects photoed, none of them are the sun.

Nor are they from outside the air craft, else the brightness would have multiple shadows on the clouds and air craft.

What it is, is a picture of someone shining a light on a triple pane window (like air craft have). I did the same thing here at home with 2 panes of glass (well plexaglass really):

I just moved the light around until I got the 2 bright reflections, and then snapped a picture. If I had a third window pane there, there would have been three glowing orbs.

Again, check out the OP's picture, and look at the shadows on the plane and clouds. Then look in the upper left hand corner of the photo, you can see that the sky's blue is getting very bright. That direction and up is where the sun is:

The photo is a hoax.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective1
As an photography major I can tell you that these are no lensflare.
Could be Photoshopped, but I haven't checked it out.
If it is not photoshoped, it means its a picture of an couple of weird objects in the skies.
But I am leaning to Photoshop.
That or it is staged, but that seems a bit to illabirate to me.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Subjective1 because: (no reason given)

Photography Major? Take that image to one of your instructors and get back to us. Lots of photographers and experienced graphic artists here.

After you show them the image, they will likely point out the shape of the aperture is apparent in the flare. Perhaps your in your first class? If you could not instantly identify what you were seeing in that photo, your not ready for prime time I'm afraid.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

OK, so this was visible to anyone who looked up right? How many reported it and recorded it? Please link to some examples. If true there would be hundreds if not thousands.

Now that also means that the amateur astronomy crowd, which is very large, also viewed this and reports would be all over the place from them. Please link to those reports?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

For the last time. There is no Nibiru. Nibiru is the babylonian name for Jupiter.

Btw, those are crops circles made by people. If i was the farmer that owned that land i'd be waiting out there at night with a shotgun for whoever is stomping my livelihood down with a string and board. People that do those crop circles need to be arrested and jailed that is destruction of property and destruction of those farmer's livelihoods.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Also, where did these huge celestial bodies go after that? Do they blink in and out, now and then. Do they zip off into the ether and then pop back on command somehow? Are they invisible to the entire community of professional and amateur astronomers and why? Explain how they are hidden?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Often the local farmers are in on the scam. They charge people money for going in to see/research/whatever the circle.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Often the local farmers are in on the scam. They charge people money for going in to see/research/whatever the circle.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Damn
, are there any honest people left in this world?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Apparently the OP doesn't understand that the Sun, and anything near it, is going to look the same no matter what hemisphere its viewed from. Not a big deal though, not everyone understands how astronomy works, and how things move. It can be pretty complex to wrap your mind around at times, even if you have experience with it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Didn't notice the first linke until just now. First link shows sundogs. The moon can do the same thing, i dunno why people think this so called object will always be next to the sun the only time you ever see people posting "nibiru" pics is when "it" is next to the sun.

Sundogs/lens flares, case closed.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Nah, sundogs are going to be to each side.
What your seeing there is taken from the passenger seat of a commercial aircraft. Commercial planes have an exterior layer of pressurized glass, then an interior pain of impact resistant plastic. So you have a reflection on each piece of glass, giving you three objects. Its also not technically a "lens flare" as its not in the camera elements.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

What is funny about the OP and all the nibiru/planetx hacks, is as soon as someone post a logical comment concerning gravitational perturbation caused by another massive body present in our solar system (like Pauligirl did on page 2) it always get conveniently ignored.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join