May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasteel

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
I hate to drag this thread out but can someone PLEASE explain why you could only see such a sight in the southern hemisphere? I do however agree with everyone else about the glare, but would everyone in the world see this?

I had a thought on this, to me these two statements are mutually exclusive:

1, Nibiru is near the sun as viewed from earth
2, Nibiru is only visible from the southern hemisphere

Could any nibirist explain how both can possibly be correct? each one makes the other untrue.

I'll explain that to you explain why all these earthquakes are being dropped from earthquake reporting sites:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There is a bigger conspiracy at hand here regarding Nibiru.

For some reason, TPTB have decided to make it invisible to the naked eye. They left a clue for us, though, hidden right in plain sight.

You'll notice that the word "Planet X" contains the word "Plane". Hence, Planet X is only visible when taking a picture from a plane with double-layered plexiglass with partial internal reflections.

You could say the secret is hidden in "plane" sight.

Here's another photo example of Nibiru below, clearly visible once again:

Also, Nibiru is a planet that has telepathy and can spontaneously change sizes to react to the thickness and physical properties of the materials through which the picture is taken.
edit on 30-5-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
I'll explain that to you explain why all these earthquakes are being dropped from earthquake reporting sites:

I don't know anything about why EQs would be 'dropped' or go unreported, not my field of expertise at all.

But that doesn't alter what I said does it?
To my mind, and I'm not a professional astronomer at all, but if an object was next to the sun then that means it lies pretty much on the ecliptic plane or close to it and so should be visible from both hemispheres - anywhere on earth from where the sun is visible basically.

So, are my two statements mutually exclusive or not?

1, Nibiru is visible near the sun as viewed from earth.

You can't have it both ways.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Vasteel because: clarity

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

No no no. How about you explain why I can't see this Nibiru system near the sun when I look into the sky when YOU stated it was there for all to see? That's what this thread is about, after all. Once you explain that we could then talk about these mysterious earthquakes but for now it just looks like you're trying to divert our attention elsewhere and we can't have that. Why should I care about a few pissy little earthquakes when there's supposedly a big-ass planet about to swing by?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasteel

I don't know anything about why EQs would be 'dropped' or go unreported, not my field of expertise at all.

But that doesn't alter what I said does it?
To my mind, and I'm not a professional astronomer at all, but if an object was next to the sun then that means it lies pretty much on the ecliptic plane or close to it and so should be visible from both hemispheres - anywhere on earth from where the sun is visible basically.

So, are my two statements mutually exclusive or not?

1, Nibiru is visible near the sun as viewed from earth.

You can't have it both ways.

No, those statements are not mutually exclusive, it is explained here better than I could do it:

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

lol 10 old people flagged your comment.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here's another Planet X video shot today by scientists at the South Pole:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

No, those statements are not mutually exclusive, it is explained here better than I could do it:

Ok, I've had a look at the explanation diagrams in your link.
In order to comment on some of them am I allowed to embed some of them in a post? or is that copyright violation?

Anyway, I'll have a go without.

The images show this Nibiru coming in from below the ecliptic, then passing through the ecliptic between the earth and the sun, the three days of darkness is given as being caused by something similar to a solar eclipse but with Nibiru instead of the moon, then Nibiru heads out of the system way up above the ecliptic before returning on next pass, right?

It does not say that it would only be visible from the southern hemisphere, in fact the images show that currently Nibiru should be visible in a line of sight just past the sun as viewed from earth. Again, this should work from wherever on earth the sun is visible.

So I do think my statements remain mutually exclusive.

I respect that you said in another thread that you would reconsider your position in January 2013 if no passing has occurred and the disasters have abated (and again in this thread was it?). Believe me, I will reconsider my position if a huge damn planet eclipses the sun for three days! But right now I just don't see it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There are millions of independent astronomers gazing the night sky simultaneously.

It is among these vigilant observers that a new discovery will uncover itself. This type of data has proven its lack of credibility times and times before.

The only way to find the truth is to get your eye on a telescope and start observing for yourself. Do not depend on YouTube.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasteel

I think if you link with attribution you should be okay.

Four months ago I thought all this stuff was crazy as well, but I am in mining and have above average (not great) knowledge about geology, and when I heard about the 188 day earthquake cycle I was intrigued and researched it futher and began to get a bit worried with what I learned.

You have to start with the hypothetical that if it is true, then obviously heavily covered up by the government, NASA - you can not trust what they say, and any google searches will have the real info buried way back many pages.

The three days of darkness will occur due to the leaning of the earth due to the magnetic influence of Planet X, from what I took it the earth will be sideways, stil rotating, with the South Pole facing the sun for those three days and the north pole facing away for those three days. Here is the last 7 1/2 weeks timeline:

poleshift.ning.com...
edit on 30-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Here's another Planet X video shot today by scientists at the South Pole:

www.youtube.com...

I should be laughing but i'm actually quite shocked and very saddened by this.
edit on 30-5-2012 by razor321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Why would a lens flare match up to a crop circle? Did they collaborate together?

It's not a lens flare. It's an internal reflection within the multiple layers of the _

It doesn't match up to the crop circle at all.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

There are thousands of amateur pictures and videos on the internet, all you have to do is search.

You mean there are other people that are ignorant as the person linked to in the OP?

Of course there.

There were hundreds of thousands or possibly millions of people that viewed the annular eclipse and none of them reported seeing anything like this.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I'm sure not everyone is, but it is a fact they are legion on the internet.

If Planet X is on track to cross the earth's orbit this year, you can take it to the bank that disinformation agents are all over the internet jumping on anyone who posts anything about Planet X/Nibiru on blogs or websites.

Planet X does not exist. It was shown to not exist back in 1987. You're 25 years behind the times.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Vasteel

The three days of darkness will occur due to the leaning of the earth due to the magnetic influence of Planet X, from what I took it the earth will be sideways, stil rotating, with the South Pole facing the sun for those three days and the north pole facing away for those three days. Here is the last 7 1/2 weeks timeline:

But again we have the problem of hemispheres.
If the south pole was pointed at the sun for three days for any reason whatsoever, not just this Nibiru stuff, then it would be three days of broad daylight for say Australia, most of Africa and much of South America, right?

It would only be three days of darkness for everywhere so far north of the equator.

This also means that there would be some places just a few degrees either side of the equator where you'd have a constant state of sunrise or sunset with the sun appearing to circle the horizon as it were. I was thinking earlier how cool it'd be if I had an airplane and could position it so that I had a sunrise and then move with the earths rotation so that I had a constant frozen sunrise

On topic: Where are we on the discussion that if a planet was visible in a line of sight just past the sun then it would be visible from both hemispheres?

EDIT: I've just has a look on Google earth and OK maybe not as much land as I thought would be in broad daylight if the south pole was aimed at the sun, the point kinda still stands though

edit on 30-5-2012 by Vasteel because: comment about google earth

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Great demonstration Heineken. In fact, what is so interesting is that the Sun is not a disc. What did you do to our beloved Sun?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Read the USGS reporting rules. It explains things quite clearly.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Those drawings from someone that does not understand celestial mechanics or whole sky surveys.

That site is full of rubbish. There is no path an object follows with pulling and whatever happening to turn on and off as suggested by those images.

The main problem is that no one reported seeing anything during the recent annular eclipse. Nothing is there.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It's not an unknown object. You can figure it out yourself. Notice the speed of transit. Anyone in the southern hemisphere could see what that camera saw. In fact, almost everyone on Earth did see that obejct and they see it every day.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The rotational momentum of the Earth cannot be changed by a magnetic field. A planet cannot have a field strong enough. The Earth's field is simply too weak.

Pole shifts have not happened in 200My and probably not in 800My.

You keep linking to that hoax site. It is full of bs. It has a caveat that you cannot deny pole shifts which have never happened as they describe even if the event 800Ma does turn out to be a fast TPW at speeds up to 1m per year for 15My.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join