It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 29 2012 - Most recent Nibiru/Planet X pictures - Very Clear!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidGoal

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What kills me is that you would think they would start calling it Planet IX now instead of X. If they want to count planetoids, then its much higher then X already. Just goes to show how little about astronomy those who support this theory actually know.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I'm sure not everyone is, but it is a fact they are legion on the internet. If Planet X is on track to cross the earth's orbit this year, you can take it to the bank that disinformation agents are all over the internet jumping on anyone who posts anything about Planet X/Nibiru on blogs or websites.

I am fairly sure there are an awful lot more tin foil hat lunatics kicking around the interwebz than there are disinfo agents!

And your not helping things by posting silly pictures of lens flares, and claiming it to be a mythical planet!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

This is a joke, right? That is nothing more than reflection through the plane plexiglass windows, yes? You do realise you will be torn to shreds on this

They are actually made of acrylic. Plus the cabin trim panel has a thin plastic window to protect the actual window from damage by passengers so there are multiple surfaces there to account for the multiple "niburus".

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

What kills me is that you would think they would start calling it Planet IX now instead of X

Emphasis mine...

I don't recall "thinking" this.

The good thing about their ignorance is it can be cured. But none seems to make the effort.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by SolidGoal

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What kills me is that you would think they would start calling it Planet IX now instead of X. If they want to count planetoids, then its much higher then X already. Just goes to show how little about astronomy those who support this theory actually know.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I'm still confused on the whole Pluto thing, is it a planet (I think so but that doesn't make it so), or is it an escaped moon of Neptune, although it has it's own moon, and .... it's too confusing....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by noonebutme
This is a joke, right? That is nothing more than reflection through the plane plexiglass windows, yes?

You do realise you will be torn to shreds on this?

Why would a lens flare match up to a crop circle? Did they collaborate together?

You got any proof crop circles are not made by Witshire pranksters who regularly own up to the scam ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by WeRpeons
You do realize if there was a planet that big near the sun or approaching earth's direction, there would be a multitude of amateur astronomers and professional astronomers alike sounding the alarm that us humans were doomed. Do you have any idea how many colleges and universities have observatories which are open for astronomy students? I find it hard to believe anything of this magnitude, and of that size, would be difficult to keep quiet about.

There are thousands of amateur pictures and videos on the internet, all you have to do is search.

Plus this statement assumes the government/corporateMSM would allow/inform the public of such knowledge.

Here are a few hundred pics right here:

www.zetatalk.com...

Most people won't pay something any heed until it has been recognized/sanctioned by the MSM/government; of all people, posters on ATS should know this of any.

Oh dear, your using zetatalk as a source.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

crop circles = man made
plexiglass = man made
This thread = man made

PEACE
RK

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is how the Sun looks like when photographed through an air plane window.
Where is the reflection?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Looks like a lens flare and a window pane flare...

Nothing here really..

And I am always looking for evidence for planet X, but all I keep seeing is flares.

I am no debunker let me tell you, but this is silly.

I DO believe in a planet X, I just don't think I've seen it yet.
edit on 5/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

This almost sums up my opinion, however I would change it to "I WANT to believe in a Planet X, but I haven't seen it yet".

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

crop circles = man made

Yeah and the pyramids were man made too...

No way. Unless there is super advanced tech that can perform these crop circles in incredible speed and is somehow being hidden from us 100%.. Which I guess doesn't seem to unrealistic.. It's just the patterns and images in some of the crop circles are so intricate and detailed that it would seem like an impossible pointless task for a human.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
This is how the Sun looks like when photographed through an air plane window.
Where is the reflection?

Simple . The light wasn't bright enough . I have shot countless sunset and sunrises and have never once experienced lens flare . Your criteria hardly matches that of the OP , so what is your point ??????

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Do you honestly think you can see a planet from one place but not in other? If this so called planet (Planet X/Nibiru) existed and was within our solar system headed towards us, don't you think we would already feel it's affects on the planet orbits?

Come on people, think about it. If a Planet was headed towards Earth and collide this year or within the next 6 years we wouldn't see it? Saying you can only see it in the southern hemisphere but no where else even tho there's 10's of thousands of professional astronomers and even more amateur astronomers looking in the skys every day without spotting a single 'rogue' planet. There's no way the government could keep such a thing secret either because you would see it with the naked eye, plain and simple.

It's about time people think first, it doesn't take much to realise when something is fake/non-existant. I find it quite shocking and sad when people make this stuff up. If you was to read the Ask an Astrobiologist on Nasa's site and see what childred and even adults say, you would know it's take to stop this stuff.

Helping to promote a fake event for an non-exist planet which affects kids in a way where it could harm them over 'Nibiru' or some other kind of space event (Solar, comets etc) you know it's time to stop spreading it.

So, in short. Nibiru doesn't exist, it won't collide with Earth and if such a thing did exist and was headed towards us, we would notice the changes in the orbits of the planets in our solar system. It's that time.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So a reflection from a plane window that vaguely matches up with a few dots in a man-made crop circle should be concerning me why?

If you are so gullible to believe this sort of thing, there really isn't anything anyone on this board will say that will change your mind. If you completely ignore common sense, there isn't much I or others can do to help you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I hate to drag this thread out but can someone PLEASE explain why you could only see such a sight in the southern hemisphere? I do however agree with everyone else about the glare, but would everyone in the world see this?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
I hate to drag this thread out but can someone PLEASE explain why you could only see such a sight in the southern hemisphere? I do however agree with everyone else about the glare, but would everyone in the world see this?

Pssst . Don't let them hear me , but a pile of croc is still a pile of croc regardless of which hemisphere

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Please remind me: what is the expiration date for your Nibiru jones? I seem to recall you mentioning that at some point (January 2013, maybe?) you would gladly concede that this whole boondoggle is a farce if nothing happened.

I forgot to mark my Calendar of Ridicule and Shame, so please give that to me again.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Please remind me: what is the expiration date for your Nibiru jones? I seem to recall you mentioning that at some point (January 2013, maybe?) you would gladly concede that this whole boondoggle is a farce if nothing happened.

I forgot to mark my Calendar of Ridicule and Shame, so please give that to me again.

I will celebrate if we have seen nothing or the tectonic activity has ramped down by Jan 2013. If tectonic activity and whacky weather is still on the increase then I would hold off celebrating.

No one has adequately explained all these dropped quakes. These are almost all gone from the ANF site now and never appeared on the USGS site:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

An obvious coverup but few realize the ramifications of it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Its reflections of the cameras flash. "But its daylight, why would they use the flash?". I don't know, but that is what it is.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins

I had a thought on this, to me these two statements are mutually exclusive:

1, Nibiru is near the sun as viewed from earth
2, Nibiru is only visible from the southern hemisphere

Could any nibirist explain how both can possibly be correct? each one makes the other untrue.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join