It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists to dive for Baltic Sea "UFO"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
godzilla!!!!!!good one...accordingt to the article...

disc shaped
construction lines and boxes on the surface
200 feet wide
resting on a pillar 8 meters (26 feet) tall

very interesting, will be keeping an eye on this thread

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by arianna

post by arianna
There is evidence to suggest that the circular anomaly could well be a martian space vehicle

I'm sorry but WHAT !! ... where is there evidence this is a Martian anything

The evidence that it may be martian is contained within the artistic representations that can be seen in the sonar scan. Unfortunately, these representations would not be seen by the dive team as they say the visibility is only two to three feet. Similar representations have been observed in many of the images of Mars and the Moon.

If the circular anomaly is a form of ancient flying craft that made a heavy landing and is not of this world, then Mars or the Moon would be the most likely places where it may have originated from.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

reply to post by arianna

post by arianna
There is evidence to suggest that the circular anomaly could well be a martian space vehicle

The evidence that it may be martian is contained within the artistic representations that can be seen in the sonar scan. Unfortunately, these representations would not be seen by the dive team as they say the visibility is only two to three feet. Similar representations have been observed in many of the images of Mars and the Moon.

If the circular anomaly is a form of ancient flying craft that made a heavy landing and is not of this world, then Mars or the Moon would be the most likely places where it may have originated from.

if it is a space craft it most certainly is not from our solar system, no atmosphere on the moon for one, no evidence of any life on mars other than micro organisims... however, there is a solar system 1 ly from here with a better than average chance of having an inhabitabal world.... still, I think this is an ancient carving from an acient culture done before the sea levels rose probably in tribute to such beings from another world...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
You know Im not a big fan of Fox News because I know for a fact that they like to distort facts they buy off from news agencies like AP, Reuters etc. (I've friends in there) but I'm wondering if the photo on this link has been posted yet:

www.foxnews.com...

Also, to a humanity that has built big ass stone objects like the pyramids, this round thing doesn't look too hard to envisage
it might be something left over from a long ago dead civilization. (Assuming you believe the pyramids were made by humans and not aliens in the first place)
edit on 18-6-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

Well, as a source it should be more than good enough for this particular venue, where Greer, Icke, Hoagland and the likes are freely quoted as gospel, and especially considering it's the same as the the OP's source.

And CNN and NBC haven't exactly been paragons of journalism lately with their deliberate and partisan omissions and distortions. Face it... the MSM sucks. We just have to be smart enough to separate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoeFugga

reply to post by arianna

post by arianna

if it is a space craft it most certainly is not from our solar system, no atmosphere on the moon for one, no evidence of any life on mars other than micro organisims... however, there is a solar system 1 ly from here with a better than average chance of having an inhabitabal world.... still, I think this is an ancient carving from an acient culture done before the sea levels rose probably in tribute to such beings from another world...

Didn't anyone ever tell you that our moon is inhabited?

See the image below and the images at the Direct views.

Direct views:

i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...

...and for members with 3D glasses here is a 3-D view of the above image.

i985.photobucket.com...

Reference:

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

edit on 19-6-2012 by arianna because: reference added

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Not this again...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Rather than sending divers down there with limited visibility, why not send down a robotic sub to take a look? Surely in this day and age it's not too expensive to carry out a thorough search using this sort of technology?

Just a thought!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Meh, yes unfortunately I dislike any and all media outlets that put commentaries in their 'facts' for that very reason. I'm a news agency person. I like my information in pure facts without commentaries and the BS opinions they try to sell you as fact. But yea it was enough for this moment.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I fail to see how the image you displayed in your post, or any of those you provided in link format, are proof that there is some kind of life on the moon. There are lines and markings on many of the solid surfaces in the solar system, be they made of ice or rock. They are formed when either internal volcanic, or thermal stresses caused by the effect of interacting with a gravity well, are encountered by a solid surfaced planetary body.

The simple fact of the matter, is that these lines could have formed in a myriad of utterly natural ways, completely unaided by the fingers or appendages of an intelligent life form, and until you have a picture which shows some extra terrestrial highways maintenance operatives digging up new embankments for a ring road, there will not BE any such proof.

Its fair enough to be interested in these lines, because they do actually indicate very important processes of geology, which could lead scientists and researchers to make slightly better informed choices about how and where to look for more evidence of the presence of rich veins of minerals, water ice, gases, and of course fissionable substances, all of which will be of use if and when mankind sets up colony operations on the moon.

In reality, the tracks of time, left upon the cosmos by the forces of entropy and physics, offer our species far better and more useful things than a road map to intelligent life. It is highly unlikely that intelligent life has ever spawned on any other planet in the Solar System than Earth, and if it has, we have no actual evidence of it, just wild speculation. However, that will not prevent us from spreading to those habitats which we might make fit for ourselves, and from those bastions against the void of space, we will make progress in the fullness of time, outward, ever outward toward those locations in space which MAY contain intelligent life.

Of course I do not discount the POSSIBILITY of intelligent life in our solar system, other than our own. For all I know there may be intelligent rock formations on mars, or sentient clouds in the mists of Jupiter, or brainy amalgam creatures made of trillion strong microbes living in acidic pools on Venus. But we have no PROOF of this, and until we do, we make ourselves look rather silly by insisting that our speculative observations have anything to do with the truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
Rather than sending divers down there with limited visibility, why not send down a robotic sub to take a look? Surely in this day and age it's not too expensive to carry out a thorough search using this sort of technology?

Just a thought!

Maybe they can get one at Ikea

edit on 20-6-2012 by MoeFugga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoeFugga

reply to post by arianna

post by arianna

Didn't anyone ever tell you that our moon is inhabited?

See the image below and the images at the Direct views.

Direct views:

i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...

...and for members with 3D glasses here is a 3-D view of the above image.

i985.photobucket.com...

Reference:

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

edit on 19-6-2012 by arianna because: reference added

if there is anyone on the moon they are from Earth, maybe Russia, maybe Russian Vodka makers with umpa lumpas helpers

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Just to set the record straight. The moon is inhabited but not by the Americans or the Russians and definitely not by beings from a different solar system. Evidence will be presented on this topic in another thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Intrigue!!

Is it the Clangers?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
somewhere, a villiage is missing an idiot

Sorry, but WTF?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Not this again...

I posted the images in reply to a previous post only to show that structures have been found on the moon. If you doubt my research that's your perogative. I have no wish to impose my views on anyone as I am sure many on ATS will have done their own research on the subject.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Not this again...

I posted the images in reply to a previous post only to show that structures have been found on the moon. If you doubt my research that's your perogative. I have no wish to impose my views on anyone as I am sure many on ATS will have done their own research on the subject.

If you don't wish to impose your views on anyone why then are you posting yet more of your lunar anomaly "research" in a Baltic Sea "UFO" thread? Don't you already have several lunar anomaly threads running already? And it's not as if you are open to discussion on the subject anyway... your mind is made up.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
NTD News in Sweden is now quoting the divers as saying that their camera stopped working as they got near the object and that their satellite clock stopped when they were on top of it but started again when they were 200 metres away:
english.ntdtv.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
NTD News in Sweden is now quoting the divers as saying that their camera stopped working as they got near the object and that their satellite clock stopped when they were on top of it but started again when they were 200 metres away:
english.ntdtv.com...

Or they are just too embarrassed to release the photos of all the stone they found down there.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
english.ntdtv.com...

Ofc. when you come to the point you show pictures to show what is down there, everything stops working, where have I seen that excuse - in almost all cases claiming to have a camera.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

wait what?
that would be a nice standard conspiracy-stuff development
except we've already seen some pictures right up close?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join