It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal Vetting Of Barack Obama: I am now a birther

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
One question...If Barack Obama was born today in Kenya to a 18 year old American citizen, would he be considered a natural born citizen?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Are we really still discussing this?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You have me curious. I may have to read it as well.

ATS-Style Oprah book-club anyone?

I'm in. There is no doubt in my mind now about him and his anti-American views, but the book might be interesting. But why mention oprah? She's one of the turds that helped get this Manchurian candidate elected. On a side note, I took great pleasure in hearing michelle didn't want oprah in the White House because she's too fat. Not content with merely stabbing her in the back after helping to get the POtuS elected, make it nice and mean and personal, that's how they roll dawg.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Come on guys. I realize this is a conspiracy forum, but COME ON.

You guys are claiming he wasn't born in the US based on circumstantial evidence at best. You completely bypass both forms of birth certificate (which, tbh, I will believe factchecker, official investigations, and Hawaii dept. officials over you any day), the newspaper announcements (which couldn't be faked, and even if they were it would imply Obama was planning on running for president since before he was born), AND common sense (so Obama's mom, who was 7 months pregnant in Hawaii, flew to Kenya to give birth to Obama so she could...be a really bad planner?).

People call birthers racist because, lets face it, they want 'their' America back. A white America.
You wouldn't care about where GW Bush was born, where Clinton or Reagan were born. When you ask a the first black president where he was born, yes, it kind of paints you as a little racist. You may or may not realize it, but there you have it.

Its kind of like saying "But more black people are put in jail, so I am right in saying black people are more violent".

ATS, please just suppress all these birther threads. Its honestly embarrassing that they make the front page.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

IMO and according the founders and many legal authorities, not if his father is not a citizen.....I do not want to derail this thread on the Natural Born issue...I have been over it so many times on other threads there is much info out there..the founders wanted to insure that the President had 2 citizen parents. They were very concerned about someone with divided loyalties (parent with say British citizenship) having command of our military.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I have a serious question.. did you even read my post? I already voted for Paul, am supporting him even in the post you responded too, and have said I will more than likely write him in.

I have been a long time Paul supporter. Now re read my post with that new info and reconsider. I am just saying of the two we know obamas agenda and he can only be in for 4 years more. 3omney willl likely be in for 8 years.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

So you are posting a Politico article that states several Republicans admitting he is born in the US and that they dislike him for other reasons.

This is your proof that you are not racist and that he was in fact born in Kenya huh?

Also ATS, would be helpful to your administration if you knew how proxy sites work. You know, so your bans mean something?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I agree with the thread poster. I like him was not a "birther" and thought those that thought Obama was born in Kenya were crazy. I went in to research on the subject as to blow out any birthers claim. I started deep research on Ann Dunham, and her work with U.S. Aid, then also the connections with Big Oil, and the U.S. governments interference in the politics of countries U.S. Aid would come in to help.

It's uncanny, the fact Ann was so entangled with "micro-financing", big oil, and later, Big Oil & the government in Jakarta. Also the fact that Tim Geithner's father was Ann's boss at U.S. Aid. If you know anything about U.S. Aid, you know that they are a CIA front group...or at least they were when Ann Dumham worked for them. The CIA makes presidents. George Senior was a former head of the CIA, Bill Clinton and his hush money fromthe CIA so the could land planes in to Mena loaded with Cocaine while he was governor, George W, and his daddy connection, now Obama.

Not only that, a pregnant Ann Dunham flew from Kenya to Hawaii just to have Barrack. You know how long of a plane ride that is!? It's literally on the other side of the planet...come on people.

Research for yourself then decide for yourself

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I wouldn't vote obama, but if it down to him and romney id take obama again. You want to give romney a chance and he will turn out awful but we will be stuck with him even longer (8 years likely).

I don't like either of them Paul is the only reasonable candidate. Also I never said anything about where obama was born. You said he wasn't a citizen in your OP and that is incorrect. I can prove he is currently a citizen. You probably confused "natural born citizen" with citizen in general because he is undeniably a citizen.. I don't need to prove it everyone knows, there was never a question.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I would be interested in something like that.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Just five words that describe why you should vote for romney and not obama:

Supreme Court Justice Eric Holder

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

IMO and according the founders and many legal authorities, not if his father is not a citizen.....I do not want to derail this thread on the Natural Born issue...I have been over it so many times on other threads there is much info out there..the founders wanted to insure that the President had 2 citizen parents. They were very concerned about someone with divided loyalties (parent with say British citizenship) having command of our military.

The issue you are referring to is moot.
The constitution does not require one's parents to be born in the US.
You are quoting a man named Vatel.
This is akin to saying 'If your father is found guilty of treason, you must share in his sentence'. Its not only un-American, but its plain archaic thinking. Perhaps you would have us ban movable print as well?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And your point is? He's led like a leftist radical? an Islamic cleric? an American-hating, black panther wanna be?
- seriously?

He's the black Gerald Ford...that's about as exciting and left of center he gets...

And furthermore, I'd have this man from Kenya or Indonesia or wherever you think he's from - leading our country over the milky white, Utah or Michigan or wherever he's born, corporate robot, billionaire tax-cutting, elitist, Mormon.

link   
reply to post by dbarnhart

I know all about it. Everyone keeps miscontruing my words. I don't want to vote for either and will most likely write in paul, but to think that romney will be better is ridiculous and you will be sitting up another establishment win in 2016. Romney and Obama aree one in the same. You sincerely think anything will change betweeen the two? That's ludicrous. You are sitting yourself up for something terrible because people are goinng to be less vigilant while they are "giving romney a chance" id rather fight obamas positions for four years and bw done with it than fight romneys for 8! You are gonna make it longer (2020!! ) until we have another shot at a liberty candidate. Wake up people !!

link   

Originally posted by Factjunkie
I agree with the thread poster. I like him was not a "birther" and thought those that thought Obama was born in Kenya were crazy. I went in to research on the subject as to blow out any birthers claim. I started deep research on Ann Dunham, and her work with U.S. Aid, then also the connections with Big Oil, and the U.S. governments interference in the politics of countries U.S. Aid would come in to help.
It's uncanny, the fact Ann was so entangled with "micro-financing", big oil, and later, Big Oil & the government in Jakarta. Also the fact that Tim Geithner's father was Ann's boss at U.S. Aid. If you know anything about U.S. Aid, you know that they are a CIA front group...or at least they were when Ann Dumham worked for them. The CIA makes presidents. George Senior was a former head of the CIA, Bill Clinton and his hush money fromthe CIA so the could land planes in to Mena loaded with Cocaine while he was governor, George W, and his daddy connection, now Obama.
Not only that, a pregnant Ann Dunham flew from Kenya to Hawaii just to have Barrack. You know how long of a plane ride that is!? It's literally on the other side of the planet...come on people.
Research for yourself then decide for yourself

So the CIA is behind it all huh. As soon as Obama was born, they decided this half black baby would be president in 2008?

Surely, you realize how crazy you sound right?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbarnhart
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Just five words that describe why you should vote for romney and not obama:
Supreme Court Justice Eric Holder

Five words why you SHOULDN'T vote for Romney.

"Corporations are people my friend." - Mitt

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dbarnhart

And another 5 words on why we need to vote for Obama over Romney:

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas

PS You're dreaming if you think Holder is happening. He's not well liked

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

IMO and according the founders and many legal authorities, not if his father is not a citizen.....

Really? So you think American citizenship depends on the birth father? WOW!

What about a single American woman who gives birth while visiting Canada. Are officials going to say that child isn't an American citizen because it was born across the border? Are they going to withhold citizenship until the mom reveals an American father?

en.wikipedia.org...

Birth abroad to one United States citizen

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true (except if born out-of-wedlock)[8]:
The person's parents were married at the time of birth
One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was born
The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

For persons born out-of-wedlock (mother) if all the following apply:
the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the person’s birth and
the mother was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the person’s birth.[9] (See link for those born to a U.S. father out-of-wedlock)[8]

edit on 29-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJaberwocke

No bud, the CIA did not say...this kid's going to be president some day. But I believe they did pave the way for him when he decided to run for president. To do that you have to have people in place to "lose" some records and hide some records for you. That can only be done by people in high places.

If millions of people wanted you to show your birth certificate you, like I, could produce it within a day or two. Then stand up on stage with birth cert in hand and say...here it is...

Not only that, we would probably both pass an e-verify check, and I don't know about you but my social security number isn't taken from deceased person.

Another thing comes to mind... Obama's cousin is now the President of Kenya, so even if you wanted to go to Kenya and research yourself, you would not be able to do it.

There is another final piece to this, which I will not disclose, but that may come in time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join