It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal Vetting Of Barack Obama: I am now a birther

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

wow, zany stuff

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Well he is an american citizen. You mean natural born citizen.

If ron paul can't be president and I had to choose between romney and obama, id pick obama for 2 reasons. The first is the whole devil I know v.s. devil I don't. The second and most important is that I know I can only be stuck with obama for 4 more years. If we get romney we may be looking at 8 years. Plus I don't like seeing a guy that has everything buying his way into office which is exactly what romney is doing.. no one likes him.
edit on 29-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

That is soo wrong an attitude. We know the type of activists Obama puts in... There is a good chance that much of the SCOTUS will retire or die in the next presidency and you want to KEEP obama in, someone who put Kagan in the SCOTUS???

It is not just another four years... I promise you that another Obama term will end in Revolution due to us not having a SCOTUS willing to protect the COTUS anymore...

Jaden

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I saw right thru this "man" in 2007...he is no more than a Jim Jones type sociopath to me.....I have been screaming it from the rooftops all these years....and I never read his "book". I haven't been able to de program my father yet, but I have succeeded with my mom!

I really hope people will continue to wake up before it's too late....

As far as the book club...I am sure if I read the book, my head will explode for real this time....I don't know if i can risk it! I despise and fear him and his wife so much already...I can't take anymore.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I applaud you for reading the book!

(personally, I'm waiting for the movie. Snipes, Denzel?)

Haha...I think Reggie Brown has got this in the bag for the main role!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I applaud you for reading the book!

(personally, I'm waiting for the movie. Snipes, Denzel?)

The movie is already out, it's called The Manchurian Candidate. The roles are a little confused, but then I guess so is Obama's book. BTW, it's also a reality series and really bad one.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The fact that "most" citizens of the US will never let reason or facts influence there decisions is why we have others orchestrating the elections.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Maybe he's racist because whites have shown him he has to be. I know that the Klan has made me think of disowning my entire white side of my family. Here's your double file system error and school you dumb # Pace.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)
even moreso I have to say I cannot even believe that the white race has went as far as they have to go on this witch hunt and to ruin their own country just as sheep to their Illuminati controllers.
For once in my life I truly have decided that I am ashamed to be American!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Poor misled sheoplized robots of America. The masters of puppets groomed and hand picked the manchurian, media fabricated, canidate Obama in order to see just how far they could take their internationalist orchestrated swindle of deception. One of the biggest cover ups of modern day history other than Fukushima. Read between the lies yes man androids. Read between the lies. Obama is a fraud. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Denzel, of course!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
For the sake of sanity,

No more birther threads. Please. We might as well argue that Santa Clause is real or not.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon007
*snip*

You are such an obvious administration plant....signing up to register so you could post your standard leftist crap.

1) Local birth announcements were too often placed by relatives with the hopes of eventually gaining citizenship. Barack's mother did not spend one moment in the hospital having to do with his birth.

2) All....and that's A-L-L forms of documents provided by either the state of Hawaii or the White House have been proven to be fraudulent.

3) Nobody cares what color skin Obama has. We do however want a president who REALLY loves and bleeds Red, White and Blue. Barack Obama fails miserably.

Mod edit: Removed quote of actioned post

edit on 29-5-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I hate to be the guy to come in and break up the party.. But we are all agreeing with the OP without any evidence whatsoever. Some of us are even tallying up the score without having shown that they have reviewed and are aware of the evidence the OP claims.

I'm not a fan of Obama, but this is just a circle jerk. Excuse me for being so lewd but I can't think of a more effective way to say what I want to say.

OP, can you please provide some excerpts to back up your claims? Again, I am not a fan of our current president but I'm not going to just start believing what some random guy told me on the internet. That 'critical thinking' thing you mentioned on page 1 should be applied more liberally.

edit on 29-5-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon007

Here's a quote from Newt Gingrich today as reported by Rick Epstein of POLITICO

He confirms what I originally said.....we don't care what color he is.

Now....thanks for playing. I'm finished with you.

Newt Gingrich, speaking to reporters before a Las Vegas fundraiser for Mitt Romney with Donald Trump, asserted President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and declared the argument that he wasn't is not racist.

"We believe this is an American-born, job-killing president," Gingrich said in the lobby of the Trump International Hotel and Towers. "Other people may believe that he was born somewhere else and still kills jobs, but that's an argument over background."

The former House speaker and one-time Romney rival for the GOP presidential nomination said it is "hopeless" for him or anyone else to suggest that Trump should back off his birtherism crusade, yet said Trump and anyone else making declarations that Obama is foreign-born is not a racist.

Asked directly if the foreign-born charge is racist, Gingrich replied: "No."

edit on Wed May 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join