It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Animal Guides Mine is Raven, what is yours?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thank you very much!

Jep. Where ever I go, there is always a pair of jackdaws near. When I still lived with my parents they 'lived' in the tree across my window. Never paid any attention to them. Then I 'moved' to the other side of the house and I noticed the birds seemed to move with me. I decided to name them Puc and Pin.

My partner first noticed when I moved out of the house to another city. Two jackdaws decided to make their home on our roof. This became a reoccuring thing. I'm back in my hometown now (different house, not back at my folks) and two jackdaws again keep 'stalking' me. Oh and I dream about them from time to time but not very often.

It bugs me that I can't figure it out. Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

You are the walrus
I am the eggman...

koo koo cacho...

Walrus' Wisdom Includes:

Using of a fierce masks wisely
Movement in emotional waters
Group living
Defense of territory
Storing for the future

www.animalspirits.com...

Moving effortlessly in the water, Walrus can teach us to ‘ride the emotional’ waves inevitable in our lives, to pick our battles wisely when in defensive mode, and that as long as we are close to the people we love, we will be protected from a cold and lonely heart.

Taken from:Mysticalpedia

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nemoparvus

No problem at all!

I will get that answer out here as soon as I can

Here, something to ponder while I get the answer, in fact, watch this video, it could help me too

edit on 2-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by GalaxyEyes

Was that /THREAD a attempt to close this thread? lol

Are you here to observe to trash?

Serious question.

Owl is wise and sees all.
Also a hunter who catches those who are unaware of it's gaze.
It is also the eyes of spirit.

I am listening to what you have to say owl....

No not at all
I'm not trashing or attempting to close anyone's thread - quite the opposite. It was a just a little dig at one of the previous posters.

Take a look at my recent posts (the SDACOYFWTEAA thread) and all will be explained. Don't want to go off topic or anything though.

But seriously - I am an Owl.
I used to be a cat but I traded two of my limbs for wings.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Pray mantises seem to like being near me.I'm going to post a pic just now,of a Mantis that "followed my son home from school".It got onto him at school,into the car,all the way home,and it may well still be in the house somewhere-it really did'nt want to get off him.

www.whats-your-sign.com...

But birds in general seem to like being near me,wild birds.Yet i'm not really a "bird person" except for owls,whom i revere,and ravens/crows.

edit on 2-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: added pic

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I had trouble not to laugh and have the neighbours look at me funny! ¦) That's not a creepy jackdaw, that cracked me up. ( O.o o.O OvO o< Haha, sorry!
)

Got me thinking though. That creature is getting hiiiigh on sunshine! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I kept getting a message to continually observe the Jackdaw.
I watched several videos.
After observing several Jackdaws, I came to a few thoughts.

These are incredibly intelligent black birds.

You are very intelligent.

To pair up with another, as you have done, together you and your mate make a great couple. Part of the message with two jackdaws is to let you know you have chosen correctly. They follow you to keep you aware of spirit. The dreams also suggest a higher nature, which goes right along with spirit animal guides and totems.

Smaller of the black birds, they often have to rely on their high intelligence to get the upper hand, and safety in numbers is the key when they need to get something done. 1 jackdaw suddenly can become two jackdaws, then 4 jackdaws. They will concede to larger birds of prey, but not without a fight.

You can accomplish great things with the help of those around you. The jackdaw continuously suggests you need to work on being a team player when the need arises.

They will defend the nest, which is build of many larger sticks and twigs, and will not feed their young on the ground, like most birds do, which to me to suggest you are working on your nest,(but you already said that) and as you do, the jackdaws will do as well. They mimic your actions as you do theirs, keep observing them as you move around.

One of the keys to understanding spirit totems and guides is in careful observation and then allowing the messages to soak into your subconscious where it comes out as answers to what you are being told.
As you become more in tune with this the messages become more clear.

They are highly adaptable birds due to their high intelligence.
In the winter they tend to congregate together much more so than in the summer, and they all share in survival, which goes back to being a team player. When things get cold, and the wind picks up in your life, you need to look to others around you for warmth, as this is the pattern of the jackdaw.

Their love of shiny objects is something they share with the raven, both species love bling.
It is a little known fact that fires can start from this love,
which suggests a love of thrill and danger.

Be careful with your bling as it can bring fires you do not mean to start.

Traits of the jackdaw as I see it:
High Intelligence
Team player, in pairs anything can be accomplished.
Hard worker
Pride in what one creates
Creativity
A love of children and raising them, although overly cautious.
Striving out, leaving the nest to build your own.
Caution with fire (shiny objects bring this to you)
Curiosity, but unlike the cat, it brings gain and wealth (also bling)
Vocal ability while in movement.
(Chewing gum and walking and the same time, not everyone can do that)
Humor
Great communication skills.

These are all things the Jackdaw teaches you.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The poster above the post I am replying to said they were called a bird on a wire . This is what I have seen two birds on a wire ( black coloured birds ) perched watching.

There is a movie called bird on a wire . Does it explain anything.

There is a song called bird on a wire.

Must be other people have seen these birds.
1%

woops I stuffed that up , I tried to use the quote button but to no avail Darkblade I was replying to you trying to quote another poster , tried to use the quote button as I have a hard time remembering names. I think my time on here is finished.
edit on 2-6-2013 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

That's the idea, it was fun!
I found that video and had to laugh at it.
It gives off good vibes

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Wow, thanks. That helps a lot.

My partner remarked that you pretty much described my personality. I'm not one to explain that step by step here but if you're interested given your interpretation feel free to pm me.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GalaxyEyes

I know you are owl, I could tell

Glad you are observing in a good way.
I have much respect for owl as a guide and it is one of the coolest guides out there in lots of ways in my opinion. It means you are very connected to spirit.

I am honored to be within the owl's gaze

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I first encountered the praying mantis in New Jersey, they are attracted to tennis court paint! Freaky bugs!
If there ever was an alien species on this planet, they would be it!

I love them!

Mantis Kung Fu! Chu-Ka!

Power of calmness, stillness, silence, time of meditation, inner reflection, stillness in healing or in creativity, teaches how to manipulate surroundings with skill, direct the body's energy to empower the body. Are you taking some quiet time for yourself? Are you being patient with those around you? Are you moving toward your goals? However slow it may take, patience and perseverance is the key. Are you allowing the time to stop and pause in between tasks? Are listening carefully to yourself, others and your surroundings - in other words are you paying attention? Praying Mantis can teach you how to balance these energies.

Taken from:
Animal Totems Dictonary of Insects

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

I hate it when that happens.

It's all good!

You set off my paranormal detector!
says spirit at 8 yards...

*looks around*

and then it says "stage"

Interesting

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Thankyou Darkblade that was strange and light.

second line. I will pm you with a question if that's ok
1%

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

sure, if that means something to you, go for it.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Thanks,and yes i adore mantises too,they are beautiful.I find them very elegant and graceful,yet cute at the same time-very endearing.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I have 5 crows that hang out in my back yard a lot. They have been coming for about a year now, and I throw out food to them every once in awhile.

Here recently I have been visited by a green grasshopper. The first two times it looked like the same grasshopper, it was green and tiny. Then this last time it was a big green grasshopper. It just crawled into my hand and I let it out into the grass. I have never been visited by grasshoppers. And when I looked up the meaning, it interested me.

It said grasshoppers only move forward, not backwards or sideways... It got me thinking quite hard...

Are crows the same as ravens?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

There is a slight difference between crows and ravens, but it is in the blackbird family, so pretty much the same thing with some difference in meaning.
When I get a chance after work I will look that up for you along with grasshopper!
I don't think grasshopper has been covered on the thread.

Because I am not in an area with ravens, I now get crows myself...lol
edit on 22-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I currently have 3.
Bear, Wolf and Fox.
As of now, Fox is the only one I've met in meditation. Insightful, clever and straight to the point.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Crows and Ravens are members of the Corvid family..Arguably the smartest of the Bird families.
However, Blackbirds are members of the Thrush family. Maybe not as bright, but still successful.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join