It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Animal Guides Mine is Raven, what is yours?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
one day u r gonna get what u deserve, this sentence is only for ur kind the kind of persons that insist to force itself on everything else for more glory to who kill everything rights in constant terms

what u r is not what u pathetically mean to pretend being with god powers, what u r is exclusively the joy to profit from killing rights so u could b alive, one day truth will get to u but not in same terms than it came to me, it will burry u alive forever as it is what u r

Discovery of oneself can hurt.

Seeing oneself in the mirror for the first time can shock.

Why do you hate yourself so much?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Great thread OP and most replies

I believe after reading some links provided in this thread that if I have a spirit guide it would have to be a wolf, or a pack of wolves, or a dog.

Possible links that have lead me to this conclusion would be 3 different occurrences mainly at a younger age.

1st occurrence: When I was about 1 year old living in Croatia my parents were visiting their best friends at their holiday house where much work was being done on the house. My fathers best friend had a German Sheppard that was on chain in a barn, the dog was known to be extremely viscous when provoked. As my father and his friend were working on the roof of the house and Mum preparing lunch, She happened to notice she couldn't see me and stepped out into the yard to see where I had disappeared to. Upon walking out Ive been told my Mother freaked when she saw me in the barn jumping up and down on the dogs tails trying to play with it, she yelled out to my father who used one of the wires attached from the house to the barn to to slid down and calmly walk into into barn where this dog was staring at me growling with frothing saliva and ready to have me for lunch but didn't react until my father was able to pick me up and place me just outside of the barn and out of reach, however my father wasn't that lucky as apparently the dog got a hold of my father by the upper arm(bicep and shoulder) and threw him across the barn before lunging at him again until my father friend and owner of the dog came to the rescue.
The Dog was eventually put down after tearing open another mans stomach. I could say I am lucky to have lived past 1 year old.

2nd occurrence was when I was about 6 years old and we had already moved to Australia. Late afternoon, early evening my Father took me to a playground close to where we lived. We were kicking a soccer ball around with a few older kids that were at the park. From near by houses there was an alley way which backed up to houses and out of one the houses 2 German Shepherds came running into the park on their own. The other kids there ran straight to a tree and climbed it as they spotted the dogs had seen us playing with a ball and must have gotten excited and proceeded to run towards us. As they were running towards me I picked up the soccer ball looked up and they were both lunging at me (Actually at the ball I think). As a reflex I hugged the ball and turned my back. Unlucky for me one of the dogs was too close with mouth open when lunging at me for the ball and left me with a few puncture marks in my upper back. Even to this day I remember having no fear or I had fear but I understood the fear so well that it wasn't fearful.

3rd occurrence isn't really an occurrence but a repeated dream I have had numerous times spanning my life.

I have had the same identical dream at least 4 times starting from a young age and occurring what seems to be in a periodical fashion. However I have not had the dream for many years now.
Around every 4 years I would wake from a dream of being chased by wolves. When running from them in snow with what I could describe as pine trees making up most of the forest I would turn to see a pack chasing me and at other times when turning to see there would only be one chasing me. There were grey, brown and black wolves among them. the last time I had the dream was in my early teens. Extremely vivid the dreams would be as I would feel the cold frost of snow even after I would wake. Even at a young age I knew these dreams had a deeper meaning for me personally.

Any one reading if you can interpret whats written by me to mean something to you or something you've heard pleas share as it would be much appreciated.
edit on 12-5-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Perhaps that is a past life memory.

That is kind of how I remembered my last lifetime. It came back to me in a dream.
Coincidentally, I was killed by a wolf/dog hybrid I raised for the military.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
hello gang.

first post, I like it here so far.

on topic, my spirit animal guide is a donkey drinking beer out of an old mexican mans hat.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by timestamp

Welcome to ATS and the thread!

That was the closest I could find

The donkey evolved in the desert, the irregular, testing land in where they resided learned them how to go about with caution. The frightened donkey would stop dead in its tracks without moving a muscle or run a short distance, before looking at what frightened them. They developed devious and cunning survival skills by getting themselves out of many sticky situations. If donkey plods into your life, hold on and consider what is challenging you and look for a way to progress safely. This is an outstanding power animal to have and a skilful master teacher.

I found that here:Donkey, Power animal
edit on 12-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

A lot of people are wolf. But then, like the old proverb, each one of us has 2 wolves in side us.

What is the wolf spirit animal meaning? In the spirit animal kingdom, the wolf symbolizes: Sharp intelligence, deep connection with instincts Appetite for freedom Expression of strong instincts Feeling threatened, lack of trust in someone or in yourself Positive meanings emphasize a deep connection with your intuition and instincts. On the negative side, the wolf could represent a perceived threat or a lack of trust in someone or your own feelings or actions. This spirit animal also reflects sharp intelligence in dealing with important matters.

Taken from: Wolf Spirit Animal
A really interesting read on the wolf as spirit guide and animal totem!

And I found Dog too:

To wrap the animal spirit totem dog up in a nice little package, the most common and familiar traits are as follows: Unconditional love Undying loyalty Protection Nearly unbreakable spirit Companionship Helper Understanding the difference between and the duality of doubt and faith Knowing when trouble is close An innate ability to sense good or evil in beings If you are finding yourself with the dog as your animal spirit totem, you may want to ask yourself some questions. Do you have the proper companionship in your life? Do you have a lack of love? Do you allow yourself to receive love from others? Are you faithful to yourself? Is your spirit low? These are just some of the questions that an animal spirit totem dog can help you answer and heal in your own life

More info here: Animal Spirit Totem- Dog

I think honestly on some levels ALL of us have wolf as a guide..
But that is just a hunch from listening to people and going with my own feelings.
I think it goes back to the two wolves legend.

www.firstpeople.us...

Perhaps those who want to get in touch with thier own spirit guides should look to wolf first, as it teaches something very valuable to EVERYONE when it comes to spiritual growth.

I had a realization about my wolf the other day, both must function to keep the pack healthy, it is really which one you allow to become alpha. You must know the darkness to really appreciate the light in other words.
But thats just my morning coffee kickstarting my brain....lol
edit on 14-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It's crazy how many people feel this affinity with wolves/dogs (but maybe not, hey?)
I've always been drawn to dogs and wolves.
When I was a bit younger a psychic, who I spent some time with, said that a white wolf followed me...
...she also called me a bird on a wire. I asked, but she never explained. Just politely moved on. I think she wanted me to figure it out.I believe I know what she meant; watching, calm, yet maybe caught between things.

Recently, a South African tree frog (this guy : Leptopelis Natalensis ) has taken up residence in my home. Particularly the bathroom. I've had to scoop him out of the loo with a tub before I, ya know, a few times now
and he's almost been flushed a a few times, coz he hides under the lip of the loo
We've also shared a shower or two together
Crazy bugger! I did try putting him outside a few times... just comes straight back in! I've had less bugs in my room which is nice, but the geckos must be getting irate by now.

His presence made me think of all this spirit guide/animal totem, or at least, animal presence stuff. And now here I am reading your thread.

How does one reckon and confirm something like this?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

Here is how I confirmed my Bat guide.

Strange Bat Experience

A strange story really.

It explains a lot on how guides do come to you.
I would say you have a frog for sure.

Frog symbolises coming into your personal power, reminding you not to become bogged down with day-to-day living. If frog is your power animal, you give support and energy where it is needed, and can cleanse the negativity from an environment.

Taken from:Frog Power Animal

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't have any odd occurrences with animals.

So what does that say about me? Do I have no spirit guide?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalAlert

It depends on where you put your attention.

Do you want spirit guides? Is it something that you ponder? Do you feel connected?

This is something that has been thrown out a few times by people.
Wondering how it is relevant to them, or if it is at all.

My answer is if you want it to be, and the universe thinks it is a good idea, all you have to do is believe,and allow spirit to answer what your guide is.
Everyone wants a quick answer sometimes. It has taken me years to figure out mine, and the more I learn, and accept, the more these experiences become a part of my day to day life.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Unfortunately I am and do feed the wrong wolf more often than I should. however the fight is still going and I can still feed the right one if I believe I deserve salvation which at this moment I do not.

Cheers for the links

edit on 14-5-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Depends on what you are feeding that wolf. I am feeding it music, and it gives me back art.

I guess you can see what I mean on this thread if you want:
Some Drawings I did

I put dark music into my dark wolf, and it gives me back what you see there on that thread. Or at least this is the conclusion I have come to.

edit on 14-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: added link to art as an example

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
ok i'm not sure what my spirit animal guide is.i always thought of the coyote though. any thoughts?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

Hi RosesAreRed

I went and looked up Coyote, and here is what I found:

I had a very unexpected reaction to the video, I agree with you, you are Coyote.

Coyote's medicine includes understanding that all things are sacred and that yet nothing is sacred, teaching us that only when all masks have fallen will we connect with the source, illumination, stealth, intelligence, singing humans into being, childhood trust in truth, teaching us how to raise our young, they bring rain, give one the ability to laugh at one’s own mistakes, placing the North Star, shape-shifting, teaching balance between risk and safety, trickster, devilment, cunning, wisdom, folly.

If coyote enters your life, you must look at something you have been avoiding. They are mirrors for the lessons we must learn so we are able to walk a good sacred road. The mirror will be held up incessantly until we finally get the picture.

If you are stuck in a rut, call on coyote as an ally for negotiation. Or be grateful that he showed you a trap that you are caught in, or a way that you are fooling yourself. Powerful teachers when it comes to relationships coyotes are, as it is when we are in a relationship that we often fool ourselves the most. Coyote is not out to get us, but to teach us, whether we are willing students or not.

Taken From:Coyote, Power Animal, Symbol of Wisdom, Family Orientation, Illumination

I hope that helps you some! I know it just helped me some.

edit on 19-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My own research got me nowhere so Ill try again here.

I was wondering if anyone has info on jackdaws. Specifically a pair of jackdaws but I'm happy with anything because all I can find is information on the different species of ravens (no lack of info there but a jackdaw isn't the same as a raven... or crow for that matter) and the one tiny fact that jackdaws seem to like shiny objects. So thanks in advance for any tiny bit of information you may have.

*fingers crossed*

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

My spirit animal guide is a walrus. He says, 'When conspiracy theorists irritate you with their nonsense, just poke them in the eye with your tusks!'

I'll admit, he's not the most helpful spirit guide on the market.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
/THREAD

Mine is an Owl. I've got really good eyes - I see everything. I just sit here watching

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nemoparvus

I am examining Jackdaws,
and I will have an answer for you this morning.
I will do this one with my own intuition after checking on what they are

I like a good morning challenge, and so do jackdaws

Just one question, about the pair, is this something that is around you? Like two jackdaws that continually as seen in your yard/space?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Than you have a wise spirit guide! XD

In all seriousness and with all due respect, I believe a 'spirit guide', animal or human, simply respresents qualities our subconscious connects to. Qualities we wish to accuire or avoid ourselves for personal progress. Its useful to understand these connections though. Hence my question about jackdaws. Interpreting our subconscious 'signals' can be a tedious task.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GalaxyEyes

Was that /THREAD a attempt to close this thread? lol

Are you here to observe to trash?

Serious question.

Owl is wise and sees all.
Also a hunter who catches those who are unaware of it's gaze.
It is also the eyes of spirit.

I am listening to what you have to say owl....

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join