It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Animal Guides Mine is Raven, what is yours?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Why? Are you obnoxious? LOL

Yup
He got fed up with my rudeness

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

The willie wagtail hops into your life to remind you to be cheerful! Much nourishment can come from taking the time to present yourself as cheerful and gregarious to others, even if you're not particularly feeling either. Willie wagtail also comforts with the knowledge that when you reach out to others with cheerfulness, others will often reach out with the same warmth and a smile.
reply to post by wagtail

www.wildspeak.com...

I like that one!

Thanks very much!
I utilise it more as a messenger than anything else...

Friends and family think of me when they see one

Wag

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wagtail

I have found this to be true in my experience so far. If you simply smile at someone, usually, normally, you will get a smile back. Sometimes, smiling can pull people out of their funk.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

My spirit guide/guardians are two wolves, although others are known to visit me at times. My first encounter was with 4 wolves at a very young age. I guess I was three, I told my mother that there were " doggies! " under my bed, with red eyes. My mother freaked out Built a barracade at my door, and tore the room apart looking for rats. Dogs under my bed seemed unfeaseble and what else would a young child call a dog with red eyes.

All through out my life I've dreamed about wolves, usually followed by or part of a much deeper cryptic strange symbolism. Most often the wolves are at my side, or run in front, beside and behind me. I've had lucid and out of body experiences where they have appeared to me, I've caught wolves out of the corner of my eye while experiencing new exciting, or dangerous situations. I've seen my wolves while extremely sick, sleep deprived and on two occasions while extremely drunk, and when I overdosed in 2009 during my darker years.

I've encountered my wolves while meditating and attempting to communicate with them through divination, Tarot card readings as well as visits to psychics. Quite often they will mention it the moment I walk in the room. One of my guardians/guides is my mate, the other was a pup from a past life. I've always thought it was neat that I had a past life as an animal, and that two important figures in my life have remained with me into this one.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Mine is wildcat

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I was told there was a spirit guide dog around me, but I have never felt connected with dogs. It's interesting because throughout man's history we have invited the dog spirit to be part of our life.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

LOL

Naw, just super busy for a while.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Mine is the Seagull. I eat garbage, poop all over people, make a lot of noise and I am often considered a nuisance.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ah, but without the scavengers this world would be in a diseased state.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by salmoneggs

Seagulls are actually rather smart birds. I realized this when I was fishing one day and caught one that got tangled in my line. I was trying to reel it in as fast as I could because I didn't want it to drown or get hurt and all of the seagulls started to dive bomb it. I thought they were attacking it at first but as I watched I realized that they were hitting the fishing line in front of it. There had to be over 100 of them dive bombing the line. As I got it about 10 feet from me they all started to fly over and poop on me. I knew what they were doing at that point. They were protecting this one seagull and trying to help it any way they could. I grabbed it quick, untangled it's legs and let it go as fast as I could.

That is not a dumb bird.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Originally posted by Darkblade71
The crows were talking to me this morning as I walked the building grounds. Right after I picked up some garbage and was heading back to the building I heard wings and when I turned around, two crows were picking up more of the garbage and flying off...

I guess they liked the color yellow, which was what the paper was that some kids had strewn around the back of the apartment building. It was strange though. They looked right at me then flew away

Shortly after, another black bird of some kind was looking at me from the second story window as I came out of the elevator. Just had to share that.

I was reading the thread again and I came across this. A few weeks after I wrote this a guy in the apartment building died. That day a bat got into the entry way of the building and I had to catch it and let it go outside, and when I touched it, I knew it was the old man trying to return home. I told him he did not live here anymore and set him free outside.

It was the only time I have had to remove an animal from the building.
I believe the black birds to be a sign of this man's death, as I watched him wheeled out of the building still conscious and made eye contact, only to find out a few hours later that he died.
I saw the birds but did not catch the warning, a hind sight thing and reminder for me to be more attentive.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: speaking typonese rl distractions

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Awesome OP! S&F

How do i know for sure which is mine?
I remember i dreamt once about a beautiful eagle flying and i was hugging it and i turned into it.
So for some time i believed my spirit guide was the eagle.

How do i know if this is still it?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
When I was 5, I woke up from a dream where a black wolf had me trapped in a brick building. It was very memorable and took me years to realize it might have just been a memory of a fairy tale

I do have a strong affinity for dogs, and 2 of them that I've raised were part coyote.

However, the few times that I've tried to meditate what pops into my head is a face of a male lion

And I've had a couple of dreams where I was with lots of very large cats.

I wonder if when the animals are predatory types, they're more protectors than guides.....

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Mine came to me,and although the dreams stopped, the connection to the animal and the meaning is still strong. I know Raven is mine because not only does much of my experiences mirror some of ravens messages in life, and also the constant connection to Raven and it seems other black birds as well, since there are no ravens around here.

Keep your animal guide that was shown to you until you are shown something else.
Once you are aware of them, and them you, they will tell you when it changes. If you still wonder, ask out loud for the answer and see if over the next few nights, maybe weeks, the answers come to you. If it is truly your spirit animal, you should get an answer. In fact, I bet you do soon, and when the answer comes, trust in your own intuition and accept the answer you get. It could be another animal.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
My spirit guide is also the Raven.
I am half Cherokee on my Mother's side
which was of the bird clan.

Looking good Daisy !
i also have Raven blood in me (metaphore)
love the sweet cat in your avy to

do you have a feline part in you ?

edit on 10/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
mine has always been the Tyrannosaurus Rex
no clue why but it was majorly prominent when I was a kid.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
When I was 5, I woke up from a dream where a black wolf had me trapped in a brick building. It was very memorable and took me years to realize it might have just been a memory of a fairy tale

I do have a strong affinity for dogs, and 2 of them that I've raised were part coyote.

However, the few times that I've tried to meditate what pops into my head is a face of a male lion

And I've had a couple of dreams where I was with lots of very large cats.

I wonder if when the animals are predatory types, they're more protectors than guides.....

Yeah, I always thought of myself as wolf until I was shown differently. Have you ever looked into the meaning of lion to see if it has relevance to your life? I think the relationship between the guide and the person is different for everyone, but usually there would be some sort of AHA!! when you find the meaning that kind of clicks. If you were meditating on it and saw it, then I would accept it at least enough to look deeper into it. Could be a rabbit hole of some kind for the right person.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I have often wondered about dinosaurs and how they fit into the whole spirit realm, cause you would think that they would still be in some form, although it is said birds were once t-rex type predators...
I remember once sitting at home and my police scanner goes off and this voice came through saying I AM RAPTOR!! Hahahahahaha...

I freaked out, but at the time I got the impression of like a Velociraptor, and those, eventually evolved into birds.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
mine has always been the Tyrannosaurus Rex
no clue why but it was majorly prominent when I was a kid.

Maybe you have some Dragon in you

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join