It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Caught In Syria Massacre Propaganda Hoax

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
You better try again, Infowars and Alex Jones are FAR from credible

I think you are the one that should be "trying again"

Read the article and look at the sources before jumping on the "Infowars = unreliable" bandwagon

The reporter who took the photo himself said it was being used for anti-Syria propaganda

Source: www.facebook.com...

Also documented by the telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Michael Maloof, former Pentagon official stated the entire region where the massacre took place was under the control of the Free-Syrian army and the group has been infiltrated by Al Qaeda (Al Ciada)
Source: www.youtube.com...
The fact is, all the wounds were admittedly point blank wounds, contradicting the rebel claim that they were from tank shells. This means it is highly likely the rebel groups themselves did this to bring the attention of the international community to overthrow the Syrian regime

More proof of Al Qaeda infiltration:

A man wearing a black shirt bearing an Al-Qaeda flag (L) speaks with a UN observer as monitors meet with rebels and civilians in the village of Azzara in the province of Homs on May 4, 2012. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says the unrest in Syria has killed more than 11,000 people since an anti-regime uprising broke out in March last year.

news.daylife.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

www.infowars.com

The British media has been caught yet again with its pants down in the effort to sell a NATO-led attack on Syria, with the revelation that BBC News used a years-old photo of dead Iraqi children to depict victims of an alleged government assault on the town of Houla.
In a report issued hours after the massacre, the BBC used a photo that was first published over nine years ago and taken in Al Mussayyib, Iraq. The image shows a child skipping over the dead bodies of hundreds of Iraqi children who have been transported from a mass grave to be identified.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
landdestroyer.blogspot.co.uk
static.prisonplanet.com
www.youtube.com
edit on 28-5-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

Stupid mistake, but given the amount of current video footage we have completely irrelevant

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by seenavv

If it was Propaganda...why did the BBC Website state when they posted it that the image "Could not be independantly verified"...?

If it could not be independently verified,,, why the hell did they print it?

Piece of # journalism by a piece of # news agency. The beeb are good for nature shows and # all else.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thats incredible, they are leading us into Third World War!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hoax? Suuuuuuuure

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I have seen the video, apparently you missed the whole thread and apparently you only saw the title it seems, after the news of the children that were killed in Houla by an artillery shelling and when that video came up.

The stories changed from artillery shelling to excitations.

The aftermath day the Free Syrian army started urging a UN military intervention

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Mistake? it isn't BBC first time of doing a Propaganda Mistake, let me guess are you going to join the NATO military intervention bandwagon too?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

Show me even one news agency that independently verifies all stories. That's not how it's done.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
While I have no doubt that all the major news outlets are guilty of one form of propaganda or another, I don't think for one second that this is the case here. The BBC are far from perfect - there are always typos, wrong pictures and incorrect links on their site. Not surprising given the amount of content they produce and the pressure the staff are under to get it up as fast as possible. What happened here is that the story was breaking, some junior researcher made a mistake in his/her rush, and nobody else bothered to check because they wanted to run the story ASAP. Happened many times before, and will happen many times again.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
While I have no doubt that all the major news outlets are guilty of one form of propaganda or another, I don't think for one second that this is the case here. The BBC are far from perfect - there are always typos, wrong pictures and incorrect links on their site. Not surprising given the amount of content they produce and the pressure the staff are under to get it up as fast as possible. What happened here is that the story was breaking, some junior researcher made a mistake in his/her rush, and nobody else bothered to check because they wanted to run the story ASAP. Happened many times before, and will happen many times again.

Most of what's been going on with Syria is just propaganda combined with the CIA Mercenaries who've been sent in to destabilize the nation. Assad isn't stupid enough to go around killing children, and definitely not when the USA/NATO are all ready to attack. Who benefits from dead children? Not Assad, but the West, it's the Mercenaries who have killed the children no doubt.

It's all lies, let's leave Syria alone and withdraw the mercenaries, like what Russia and China want.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Watch out for the Zionist organization in London that's in disguise as the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. That's where the BBC get their information from, it's a joke, even Russia have said so. Shut down that fake organization and stop getting made-up news from them

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Stupid mistake, but given the amount of current video footage we have completely irrelevant

The biggest mistake would be to think this was anything to do with Assad, it's the Western Funded Terrorists/Rebels who have the most to gain from children dying, as it enables 'Humanitarian Intervention' and the desired 'Regime Change'

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Not true: I was there doing a string. The kids and the women were shelled mercilessly. The regime are a bunch of the worst possible crooks. One day I will see that evil skinny freak in the ICC dock.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The sad truth is that the only people who are going to take notice are very few.

Most people are going to think, "those damn turban-heads are at it again!! We should have blown them all off the earth years ago!"

Somebody should send this revelation to RT. It will be interesting to see if they will cover it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join