It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Caught In Syria Massacre Propaganda Hoax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lizardman

Are you from Syria?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
TRUTH AND FAKERY.
Truth is now one of the scarcest commodities on Earth - anything can now be faked.
However there is a difference between deliberate faking and making mistakes.
Most world news media rest in very few hands - and not in righteous hands either in my opinion. Those hands belong to the Pyramid found on the U$1 note. They are not trying to inform; they are trying to mislead, smoke-screen and distract. Their goal is World Government. To achieve this they need to make people desperately dissatisfied with their own goverments. In the Middle East various countries had imperfect governments; they will soon have impossible governments.
In Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) in 1965 photos were taken of Black Africans sleeping in the central park. They were broadcast in the UK with the caption, "Rhodesians do not even bother to bury their dead."
This fakery is nothing new. Much of it is deliberate.. and sinister.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
A alternate theory as to why they posted a old picture might be that a not so honest photo journalist found said photo and tried to pass it off as a photo of the massacre aftermath, big money in getting the right photo.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I posted about this days ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
...delete please.
edit on 29-5-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
They helped orchestrate/launch a terrorist attack against innocent citizens (9/11, Libya, etc.) so is it wrong to do the same to them?

I'm surprised nobody has retaliated with equivalent force against these NWO conmen. It sure aggravates one enough to want to....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
I posted about this days ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yes it looks like you had it first although much new information came out after that. BBC retracted the photo, the reporter got pissed, and it was officially announced as the wrong photo

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I remember reading about TV licensing where there was mentioned something about the BBC being anti propaganda in their contract or something, so people because of this could waver the TV license fee because the BBC was in breech of contract.
Does anyone have information on this?
Thanks
Limbo

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WheelsOfAfrica
TRUTH AND FAKERY.
Truth is now one of the scarcest commodities on Earth - anything can now be faked.
However there is a difference between deliberate faking and making mistakes.
Most world news media rest in very few hands - and not in righteous hands either in my opinion. Those hands belong to the Pyramid found on the U$1 note. They are not trying to inform; they are trying to mislead, smoke-screen and distract. Their goal is World Government. To achieve this they need to make people desperately dissatisfied with their own goverments. In the Middle East various countries had imperfect governments; they will soon have impossible governments.
In Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) in 1965 photos were taken of Black Africans sleeping in the central park. They were broadcast in the UK with the caption, "Rhodesians do not even bother to bury their dead."
This fakery is nothing new. Much of it is deliberate.. and sinister.

All this fakery, in the name of what?

To get us to hate each other, people from other countries whom we have never looked in the eye, have no idea who or what they are, convincing us to feel good about giving our precious tax money and precious sons, fathers and husbands under the pretention that it is for our 'protection'!

Devide and concur!
It is high time that we unite and achieve!

Yes, with today's MSM the illusion of this reality seem to enslave many to hang on it's every word.

How sad is that?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The BBC are the last people you should ever trust, especially on Wars, Climate Change, Vaccines, EU, UN and GMO crops.

It's been proven time and time again, they are some of the biggest liars on the planet.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
They don't have magical way of knowing where every image on earth has been taken. What a load of bs. from infowars.

Now, you are being an idiot ...

It makes perfect sense ... the BBC knows of a massacre, that includes Children. It uses the most horrifying, and emonising image it can get its hands on. For the purpose of getting the publics attention, and rounding them up emotionally for the decisions that are to come.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
BBC .... good for watching Dr. Who. I watched Torchwood last night for the first time. YUK.
As for their 'news' ... I trust them as much as anyone else. (which means I don't trust them).

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
I'm surprised nobody has retaliated with equivalent force against these NWO conmen. It sure aggravates one enough to want to....

That would be a serious mistake, and enormously stupid one ...

You have no idea, "who" is behind the scenes. What you do know, is neither the "people" nor the so called "presidents" are the real orchestrators. The people, are merely sheeple, who are there to say "I" and "Yes sir", and very little else.

Perhaps, you are Mr. George W. Bush's little brother, who wants declare another war on an adjective? War on Terror ... or perhaps, you want to declare a war on a noun ... War on Drugs, War on Crime.

If it aggrevates you, you should investigate and discover "who" the real enemy is .... identify the enemy, the true enemy within or without. That is the first step to you need to do ...

GWB and the neocons already knew who their enemy was. Their enemy was anyone in the middle east, who wanted to make any middle eastern country modern. A modern middle eastern country, is a threat to Israel ... an Islamic state in the middle east, controlled by eternally rivalling religious groups within Islam ... is not.

The neocons are the "terrorists" ... and they are intimidating you and me, by making us fearful of crossing the streets ... their political goal is more governmental control ... for "their" protection against you, an ever fleeting citizen who doesn't know what he wants, except he wants "Money for nothing, and chicks for free" ... and could very well chose communism tomorrow, threatening their entire state of existance.

It really took 10 years, from 9/11 to deduct that ... didn't it?
edit on 29/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Jesus the desperation in needing to have your conspiracies preserved. The 911 "conspiracy". If it was a conspiracy was the most inept moronic implementation ever. To have a reporter standing there whilst the building was still standing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean for freaks sake switch the brains on folks. It was a cock-up. People do it all the time.

There are journalists involved wanting the big scoop, bonus pay etc......hello switch brains on . Do you not think one of them might do something a little stupid like issue a quickly faked photo.

You don't need conpiracies human frailties can do the job all on their own.

Want to know how to find out the screw ups? Cross reference info with other agencies AND eye witnesses from different backgrounds and agendas.

Oh let me guess all of those are also in on the conspiracy and only those on this thread aren't......silly me!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
BBC isn't caught in the "hoax" because it isn't a hoax. The crisis in Syria is far too real for any of us to imagine. It's a horrendous situation and I really do wish it would come to end.

However, BBC was caught using a photo without actually TRACKING where it originally came from...OR BBC knew where the photo came from and decided to do whatever it takes to get more views.

Either way, when it comes down to it....what's happening in Syria isn't a hoax. Deal with it. Horrible things happen in the world.

Also, NATO lead intervention? I doubt that'd happen anyway.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
The BBC are the last people you should ever trust, especially on Wars, Climate Change, Vaccines, EU, UN and GMO crops.

It's been proven time and time again, they are some of the biggest liars on the planet.

Have you seen any of the Fox networks?

Propaganda at its finest.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
double post
edit on 29-5-2012 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Still a better NEWS outlet then aBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, or any of the other heaps of pure excrement....

2nd line.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw
Unfortunately the BBC gets a lot of respect and little missteps like this are not going to change anybodies opinions. There have been plenty of documented cases of Western media either outright using actors or unrelated footage and nobody seems to care.
edit on 28-5-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it is. It's the same with what this guy said:

Originally posted by jimmyx
you know, just the mere fact of the BBC reporting the fall of building #7 too early, live, right on TV, should be enough to call for another INDEPENDENT investigation.

People don't want to go against the grain and challenge anything. Most people will just put the blinders on and continue living their sheltered life. I think this is because most of us know deep down that we can't really do anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join