It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Caught In Syria Massacre Propaganda Hoax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Says a guy who has made several Anti-Ron Paul threads

deny ignorance

Seems to me your the one whose denying the ignorance.

Coming from the guy who just called the US and all of its allies "pig countries" in another thread tells a lot about Ron Paul supporters if you are going to bring thread history into here in another blatant attempt by you to derail.

Oh, and if you think he can still win, you are in full denial.

Now back to the subject.
FoxNews just called Syria a "Pariah State" on their front page.
here's a montage of photos they are showing,
8 slides

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

TextI hate living at the end of the world!!!!!!
reply to post by NullVoid

NULLVOID -
You do have a good point but it really depends upon what the truth really is in religion. My religious belief is that none of us will ever see the end of this world. There will be a great battle before Armageddon and Jacobs trouble (Great Tribulation) happens but that only ushers in the second advent of the Messiah. When the Messiah appears after this great slaughter, He then rules this same earth for one thousand years. After this one thousand years reign then the end comes for this creation. If my belief is correct, then none of the living today will be here at the end of this world.

What is happening today will lead to Jacob's trouble. Jacob meaning Israel's trouble. Israel is the focal point in all of this because the unified Arab community will gang up on Israel.under the new Caliphate. There is no room in the Middle East for Israel. I believe Israel will have to use nuclear arms to stay alive or rely on the God of their fathers to protect them. If you use nuclear force you may destroy your self with it's effects on the very air you breath. It is a very dangerous and complicated era that we now live in.

Of course this is only my own belief and I could be 100% dead wrong. Israel is less than six million souls and very tiny compared to the millions in the Arab countries. Shear numbers could decimate her in a ground war very quickly unless she has a big brother who could help. Clinton and Obama are deadly enemy's of Israel so that is a bad situation for Israel. I see no other big power to offer her help.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Coming from the guy who just called the US and all of its allies "pig countries" i

Oh and the countries that i mentioned arent pig countries in what ways?

Now back to the subject. FoxNews just called Syria a "Pariah State" on their front page. here's a montage of photos they are showing,

Isn't that what FOX news said about Iraq about been a Pariah State? which later proved them wrong? i am not surprised your been fouled into the propaganda, your avatar profile fits you just fine.

Your a sheep, if you believe the mainstream still to this day, The media lied about Libya and are so now lying about Sryia and Iraq.

Wake up.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Coming from the guy who just called the US and all of its allies "pig countries" i

Oh and the countries that i mentioned arent pig countries in what ways?

Now back to the subject. FoxNews just called Syria a "Pariah State" on their front page. here's a montage of photos they are showing,

Isn't that what FOX news said about Iraq about been a Pariah State? which later proved them wrong? i am not surprised your been fouled into the propaganda, your avatar profile fits you just fine.

Your a sheep, if you believe the mainstream still to this day, The media lied about Libya and are so now lying about Sryia and Iraq.

Wake up.

Iraq and Libya lost their regimes, which you defended to the bitter end. It will be no different for Syria now that they have killed the babies. You must enjoy always being on the losing side, the only conclusion one can come to.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So i assume and take you prefer the Islamists in power then? not surprised i guess you prefer people in power like these?

Following are excerpts from an interview with Syrian cleric Sheikh Muhammad Badi' Moussa, which aired on Al-Hekma TV on March 14, 2012:

Interviewer: "Is it permissible to kill 'Alawites -- their women and their children -- in retaliation for their actions?"

or These people who threaten the Christians?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The only ones in official power right now are Assad's regime in Syria.

The mechinations of the world community cannot move against those Islamists fully until they have a seat of power at the table, they'll get removed when the babies get murdered on their watch.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I am sorry but i cant help and notice it that you are avoiding the videos, before replying to me please watch the videos and then reply.

From your reply it seems to me you would have no problems with the Islamist Rebels in power in Sryia then, nor Libya.

a lot of those terrorists in Sryia are from Libya.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hm, This can be many things. They could have just screwed up and put the wrong picture up or perhaps they were overzealous and not being in possession of a correct image went with that one as they just had to run that story rather than wait. I would have just run it with no image as i'm fairly certain most decent human beings don't want to see dead kids.

Either way, this did actually happen. I see no need to take sides in all of this. I wonder if people around here are so disconnected from reality nothing affects them anymore. Or are you arguing these people weren't killed? I've got my baby sleeping beside me and it's rather apparent to me that if he was born over there he would stand a good chance of being shot,stabbed or hacked to death over something that in the end doesn't really matter.

Sick world we live in isn't it? I'm not arguing for any kind of action, just a little puzzled by most of the responses here. If this massacre actually happened then how is this propaganda?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
OP's Propaganda against Propaganda what a ridiculous pastime...... RIP to the Innocents

I will say this ...Kalma a *=+$% !

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The BBC is the same as FOX and all other MSM, only it has more credibility as such.

They just don't seem to check the sources that they get, so they are pretty much spoon fed the information and will run with it broadcasting to the nation. At least now they have the correct footage and images being shown.

Just gotta watch like i am right now, BBC is reporting that Romney is going to be facing Obama and how it is very tight and Romney could very likely be the next president? Its such bull, they are choosing your president for you it seems. so tired of it, but what alternatives are there?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm not defending the BBC in this incident in any way, it demands an apology. But there has to be balance here, there is a standing order, for a disclaimer to be in place where sources can't be fully verified. This is where the murk can prevail, and I do think that there are factional elements within the BBC, which is a pity. Strangely enough, to see a reporter actually on the ground is as near to fair reporting as we are likely to see especially when the danger is obvious, (and there is a dearth of them in Syria) but even then it does not mean that it is truth. This video kind of brings in all those elements, from a young BBC media man, injured in Syria. The programme is also from the BBC called 'Hardtalk' Yes, you could argue that this is more propaganda programming, but it wasn't made in the last few days, and just happens to be right on the nose as per this latest event, (not unique)which is just so awful, that the world needs to stop for a moment and think, 'Who and what are we dealing with here' this is animalism, pure and simple.

news.bbc.co.uk...

That programme in full,

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-5-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

what i was getting at was not wtc7 BUT watching 9-11 at 11.20 AM in the uk..i am not alone we are legion that

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

How do you know what happened? Syrian Danny has taught us that we have been subjected to very intense propaganda, and it is impossible for you to say with finality that you know anything at all about what's going on in Syria.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

From your source.
May 28, 2012: This frame grab made from an amateur video provided by Syrian activists on purports to show the massacre in Houla

Sorry not good enough and i wonder if these images are really taken in Sryia, Remember what General Mood said?

Sorry mods but i have to bold this.

See TinfoilTP?

Maj. Gen. Robert Mood, the head of the U.N. Supervision Mission in Syria, said the attacks happened overnight but that the circumstances that led to the deaths is unclear.

If the attacks happened overnight when were those shots taken?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lizardman

you fail to realize- or just plain ignore, that the whole thing was begun 4 years ago by western interests. they planted their men in syria and trained the locals, imported others and launched the unrest to have another domino fall in the line across the middle east. hell, the menu was laid out a long long time ago by albert pike. please awake..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinoza73

congratulations! the propaganda is working. there is no proof that assad forces were responsable for the massacre yet you already believe it. the same ploy is used over and over again and the sheeple continue to get sucked in!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

yes, they are a top secret bunch of sick-ics, presided over by the zionistas. they have a long record of misinfomation designed to brainwash you.
yes, maybe you are.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

and also;- last night(tuesday), on one of their evening bulletins, the ABC (in oz) whilst reporting on the childrens massacre in syria, flashed the same image on the screen that you referred to. a split second it lasted, long enough to make the effect, to short to really anylise.

they to,o play their part in propaganda.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow its so bad that even beloved Russia has condemned Syria publicly over the atrocities.

You better try again, Infowars and Alex Jones are FAR from credible.

Originally posted by seenavv

BBC Caught In Syria Massacre Propaganda Hoax

www.infowars.com

The British media has been caught yet again with its pants down in the effort to sell a NATO-led attack on Syria, with the revelation that BBC News used a years-old photo of dead Iraqi children to depict victims of an alleged government assault on the town of Houla.
In a report issued hours after the massacre, the BBC used a photo that was first published over nine years ago and taken in Al Mussayyib, Iraq. The image shows a child skipping over the dead bodies of hundreds of Iraqi children who have been transported from a mass grave to be identified.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
landdestroyer.blogspot.co.uk
static.prisonplanet.com
www.youtube.com
edit on 28-5-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm sure it was a mistake, as others have said here, the BBC will have published a picture without checking first (in their defence they did say under the photo it was unverified).

Say what you want about the BBC, it is still the one news agency I trust for (usually) correct and up the minute information, they have reporters in every corner of the globe, risking their lives to give us what we need to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join