It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if jesus appeared on earth again.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Ignorant and far from clever.

I will not even waste my time teaching you anything. I don't deal with ignorant people. Jesus was a REAL man as was his brother!!

I will ignore your arrogance..............

I'm not disputing that he was a real man. It's not even important that he was. I'm saying that "Christ" means "anointed one" and that there are more than one Christ. Even the Bible says so.

"Blessed is he who has not seen me and yet believed."

Do you get the REAL meaning of that statement?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Jesus is an immortal invisible being, he won't be appearing on this earth as a man again, he will come back with his kingdom power, and people are going to know he has come back to remove all man made earthly systems.
Those that oppose the change won't be able to stop it, and those that support the change will survive it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
im wondering if jesus appeared on earth again would he be a free man, would he be free to teach whoever would listen, to the ways of god! or would governments whisk him away to a secret facilty an hold him against his will?

We have to go by the information, right? Meaning, when you say "if jesus appeared" you're including an unstated proposition in your question that the bible is an accurate account of this man and his manner of appearing. According then to the information (whether it is true or false is irrelevant in this case) any further appearence of this Jesus figure is accompanied by events of an entirely spectacular nature and power that eradicates all ignorance as to the fact of His identity and authority. Thus, according to the unstated proposition, your scenario cannot occur.

This is why the world expects a second coming that is abundantly clear in power and scope; not meaning that everyone is in anticipation of this event; but that, IF such a second advent were to take place, they would expect to see an event of undeniably awesome magnitude with lots of angels and trumpets and fire coming down and such things.

Now, unfortunately for the world and Christianity in general; such an event will shortly occur BEFORE the second coming; this is called the coming of the son of perdition. This event ALSO comes with ALL POWER and signs, replete with angels and trumpets and such things, and even has someone pretending to be Jesus Himself returned to establish the kingdom of God on earth. So, you know what they say- seeing is believing right? WRONG. Dead wrong, in fact.

Admiral Ackbar was right- IT'S A TRAP! and guess what? 100% of the world and 99% of the Christians are going to fall for it and be destroyed. But why would God destroy the Christians? That doesn't make sense does it? Well, if they fell for a false Jesus and ended up willingly worshipping Satan, I guess that shows they never really knew Jesus after all, huh? I guess the 100% world and the 99% Christians then realize that they are all actually just 100% world and the 99% world calling themselves "Christians" were just a bunch of people sorely mistaken.

Jesus said their would be weeping and gnashing of teeth. The twist ending? It's the people that call themselves "Christians" that end up doing that. The weeping and gnashing of teeth occurs when the TRUE Christ returns to find 99% of Christians in bed with Satan. That's when the 99% of Christians see Jesus arriving; then look at their lover "Jesus" in bed with them sprouting proverbial horns and the true horror of it all - well, lets just say that they're going to WISH it was the literal fire their lying teachers taught them hell was; because the fire prepared for them is infinitely worse.

By the way; the parousia of the son of perdition will occur on the 10th day of the 10th month.
edit on 30-5-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
thank you all for your replys, regarding this discussion

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Whoever or whatever Jesus was, he'd most probably be crucified (or hung, stabbed, shot, or beaten to death in lieu of crucifixion) faster the next time around. That's humanity folks, and I know a lot of people i've spoken to about the 2nd Coming agree with me.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
Whoever or whatever Jesus was, he'd most probably be crucified (or hung, stabbed, shot, or beaten to death in lieu of crucifixion) faster the next time around. That's humanity folks, and I know a lot of people i've spoken to about the 2nd Coming agree with me.

Yes he would ...yes he would

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vister74

Jesus isn't destined to come back as a human. Unless.... He comes back as one of the witnesses of Revelation 11. And this is what the bible says about them.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

I think after a few people get torched they'll learn not to get too close to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join