It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if jesus appeared on earth again.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

2/3 is NOT 666, it is 0.666 recurring. That is an entirely different number to six hundred, three score and six. There is even question marks hanging over the validity of that number, as some manuscripts actually have 616 as the number of the beast.

Regardless, quit wasting your life away because of superstition. If you truly believed that computers were the image of the beast then you would not be using them, you would be living an Amish lifestyle.

I am sick of people who twist religion in order to fit their beliefs. This is why its persisted throughout the ages, because its so easy to twist to fit pretty much any situation. This is why its such a dangerous, evil tool that has been used to control people for millennia.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by davidmann

2/3 is NOT 666, it is 0.666 recurring. That is an entirely different number to six hundred, three score and six. There is even question marks hanging over the validity of that number, as some manuscripts actually have 616 as the number of the beast.

Regardless, quit wasting your life away because of superstition. If you truly believed that computers were the image of the beast then you would not be using them, you would be living an Amish lifestyle.

I am sick of people who twist religion in order to fit their beliefs. This is why its persisted throughout the ages, because its so easy to twist to fit pretty much any situation. This is why its such a dangerous, evil tool that has been used to control people for millennia.

I do consider the source...a raving lunatic screaming in all caps HERE IS WISDOM, etc....

I don't let anything get in the way of my understanding of God. Not even God.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If Jesus Christ came back;
He wouldn't vote Tea Party
He would ask that all money go to alleviate suffering. (The Poor)
There would be no can of whoop ass because he would request
to be hit back with every can opened equally.
(Don't put St Johns words where Jesus never said them)
He wouldn't vote Ron Paul, obviously .
Unless there's a parable about "pulling yourself
up from your sandal straps"
I haven't heard about.
& He wouldn't vote Romney, unless there's one about
"letting the Chariot Makers Fail"
edit on 27-5-2012 by sealing because: gramantics

edit on 27-5-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
im wondering if jesus appeared on earth again would he be a free man, would he be free to teach whoever would listen, to the ways of god! or would governments whisk him away to a secret facilty an hold him against his will?

When he returns, it will be in power and glory. He left as the lamb but will return as the lion. There's not a government on earth capable of holding him

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by vister74

I would hang him up myself for telling the world a massive pack of lies.

He is the biggest con artist in human history. He got what he deserved.

What an a blatant show of idiotic ignorance lol.

Last I check Jesus didnt write the bible. People like you did.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There seems to be gross misinterpretations of ancient text concerning the return of the christ.

How will Jesus return? Christ's coming will be unexpected and dramatic. It's in the BIble, 2 Peter 3:10, NKJV. "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up."

What will Jesus look like when He returns? It’s in the Bible, Luke 21:27, NKJV. “Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.”

How visible is His coming to be? It’s in the Bible, Matthew 24:27, NKJV. “For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Revelation 1:7, NKJV. “Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.”

1 Corinthians 15:51-54, NKJV. “Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

The second coming has nothing to do with a bearded man. You should realize this. Athiests and Christians alike have grossly misinterpreted the bible.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
There seems to be gross misinterpretations of ancient text concerning the return of the christ.

How will Jesus return? Christ's coming will be unexpected and dramatic. It's in the BIble, 2 Peter 3:10, NKJV. "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up."

What will Jesus look like when He returns? It’s in the Bible, Luke 21:27, NKJV. “Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.”

How visible is His coming to be? It’s in the Bible, Matthew 24:27, NKJV. “For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Revelation 1:7, NKJV. “Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.”

1 Corinthians 15:51-54, NKJV. “Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

The second coming has nothing to do with a bearded man. You should realize this. Athiests and Christians alike have grossly misinterpreted the bible.

There's definitely a lot of misinterpretation done. I also question the translations and even the original conglomeration of it. I believe it for the most part but know there are errors in it.
My belief comes from "want to" as opposed to "have to". I don't know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it's true, but I sincerely hope it is, or at least the parts that aren't questionable anyway.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I would tell him to go shove his self righteous # and tell his dad to stop being such a psychotic SOB. "Kill you;re son, oh wait lol, nevermind."

I might even put some rounds into his skull.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I would let him in my house of god and offer him a pitcher of water. From one Aquarius to a Pisces. What he would do afterwards is up to him.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
When my lord does return, yeah.. it won't be rainbows and fairycakes!

There is much truth in this thread.. God IS NOT your fluffy lord of peace as brought to you
by my over-devout brothers that decided to re-write parts of the gospel.. this is a falsehood and anyone that's properly read the (true) old testament knows this in their heart and soul.. this doesn't mean God's some evil malevolent being either. In fact.. it's this love for us that hurt God most and forced the "hand" when we got to the point of no return in the past, over and over.. till God came up with the Jesus solution.

Kinda why they start BC/AD at about this point...

Now.. testaments aside, is the time of Jesus (so to speak) and in comparison, This guy's a way nicer deity to have to please.. but have you ever seen that guy.. you know the one, nice to everyone, want's nothing but the best for his family and us all to get along. Then one day something happens, something so bad he finally reaches the end of that fuse & he goes nutters and ends up taking out folks on his way to the loony bin.. well imagine that guy with mindblowing superpowers and a pose of just as ticked of friends, only this time his rage is justified and calm. I know i wrote that in fairytale land speak.. but its the "gist" of it

This.. is just my opinion, i base nothing on FACT .. as there are little FACTS in this topic, pick me apart if ye will i little care as your perfectly entitled to an opinion of your own.. as we all are

~Xarian~
edit on 27-5-2012 by Xarian6 because: wierd formating problem.. hmm

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

If you are a Luciferian, you might want to retract your statement.
Since, y'know, Jesus is Lucifer.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
It is my personal belief that when Jesus comes back it is to open a can of whoopass on the wicked

that's pretty much what bible prophecy says, right?
He lamented 'will there be any faith?' (when he returns).
And scripture says He'll return as Judge.

If a diety incarnate is coming to earth to judge mankind, and He comes down from the clouds already a grown up etc etc, I don't think He has to worry about what people will do to Him. The people on earth should be the ones worrying.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
im wondering if jesus appeared on earth again would he be a free man, would he be free to teach whoever would listen, to the ways of god! or would governments whisk him away to a secret facilty an hold him against his will?

How could ANY whisk him away when his FLEET OF ANGELS WOULD BE WITH HE???? AS ITS SAID THE LAST TIME HE CAME HE CAME IN PEACE AND THE EMPIRE OF THEN HATED HE. I DONT HTINK HE WILL BE ALONE NOR OF SUCH WAYS THIS TIME AROUND.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by vister74

The account in Matthew ch24 indicates that he would come backed by the full power of God.
In that case, there would be no question of human power "allowing" him to do things. They would not get the chance to stop him.

Agreed

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by DISRAELI

The full power of God must be incredible, seeing as how He's already done so much for us already.

Plague, pestilence, war, famine, poverty, rape, murder, theft, deception...

Man deeds not deeds of EA*RTH GOD

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
REVELATIONS SPEAKS OF A TIME THE LAMB SHALL RETURN AND SOME OF THOSE IN CONTROL SHALL HIDE FROM THE, BUT WHY?
6:8
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the living creatures of the earth.

6:9

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

6:10

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, do you not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

6:11

And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little while, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

6:12

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

6:13

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casts its unripe figs, when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

6:14

And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

6:15

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the generals , and the mighty men, and every slave, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

6:16

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

6:17

For the great day of his wrath has come; and who shall be able to stand?

WHO???

Also I dont think the LAMD had to lose his 3rd dimensional body last time I think the Lamb could of destroyed the empire but had compassion and hope that in time man would overcome such ills?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by Six6Six

Could you possibly reveal the truth for those of us not in the know? Please cite all references and sources if you would. I would truly appreciate learning from someone who knows the pack of lies from the truth. Thank you in advance for your contribution.

Please... allow ME.....

The Jesus Myth

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

"Christ" is not a MAN, not some Jewish guy from 2000 years ago. Christ is an energy and a consciousness. You need to vibrate at the right frequency in order to "ascend", and it is scientifically proven that being loving and considerate of others (having compassion) is what raises your frequency. So yes, it is true that "Christ" will "destroy the wicked", but that energy comes from the SUN, not the SON.

Check it out, the sun is heating up, and so is the entire solar system (global warming is coming from WITHIN the earth)...does this not tell you something? Didn't Jesus say, "I am coming on the clouds.....at the end of the Age"?

Did he not also say, "You are gods", "You will do things even greater than these", and "with a mustard grain of faith, you will tell this mountain to transfer from here to there, and it will transfer"?
edit on 29-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by Six6Six

If you are a Luciferian, you might want to retract your statement.
Since, y'know, Jesus is Lucifer.

Wrong and very stupid. Jesus was merely some clown who had a few parlour tricks. He was just a focal point for the church to use as a control method of the masses. NOTHING more.

Lucifer on the other hand is more of a guide. He offer things that are otherwise unattainable. you would not understand as your teachings have been what the church and media and school teachers have been telling you.

Lucifer was the great one, god was the tyrant. God convinced the world Lucifer was bad. All because Lucifer questioned his treatment of humans. Lucifer sided with humans and that angered god. Lucifer was the only one who had equal status to god.

god played god with humans whenever he was pissed off. Just read the old testament before flapping your mouth, boy.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Ignorant and far from clever.

I will not even waste my time teaching you anything. I don't deal with ignorant people. Jesus was a REAL man as was his brother!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Flapping my mouth?
Read the bible?
I have a doctorate in ancient near eastern religions.
I am a professor of ancient near eastern religions
I've read the bible in four languages.
I'm not a church going Christian.
I'm not a Luciferian.
I am a theistic Satanist.
I know what I'm talking about.
I think you've swallowed whole the plethora of stupid, horsecrap Luciferian writings out there.
I argue more with so-called Luciferians and Satanists than I do with any other religious people, because they really get on my nerves by taking something that means everything to me and being so utterly ridiculous and inane about it.
Like you.
You haven't done your research.
Satan and Lucifer are not the same.
I worship Satan, not Lucifer.
But, you claim to be a Luciferian.
Lucifer is Jesus.
And so, I repeat, I'd retract your statement if I were you.
He doesn't like being called a clown.
edit on 29-5-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join