It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if jesus appeared on earth again.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
im wondering if jesus appeared on earth again would he be a free man, would he be free to teach whoever would listen, to the ways of god! or would governments whisk him away to a secret facilty an hold him against his will?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It is my personal belief that when Jesus comes back it is to open a can of whoopass on the wicked

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vister74

I would hang him up myself for telling the world a massive pack of lies.

He is the biggest con artist in human history. He got what he deserved.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

If that happens, or we discover it has happened, we will know the Bible was untruthful. We will know that Revelations was a lie.

If Jesus were to return, that in and of itself would be a miracle. But then becoming imprisoned, interrogated, tortured, isolated, and then killed by a human government? That's just incredible.

I personally would laugh myself unconscious, if I were to witness it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Could you possibly reveal the truth for those of us not in the know? Please cite all references and sources if you would. I would truly appreciate learning from someone who knows the pack of lies from the truth. Thank you in advance for your contribution.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The account in Matthew ch24 indicates that he would come backed by the full power of God.
In that case, there would be no question of human power "allowing" him to do things. They would not get the chance to stop him.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

i think your reply was a bit too much! i'm not a christian,or any other 'mainstream' religion,but i i'm not purposely gonna bad mouth another person's beliefs.
jesus did teach wisdom,don't blame him if the romans twisted his teachings into the christianity we have today!
perhaps people would be a lot better off if they actually practiced what the christ taught!
forget all the magick,lies,and hoopla the new testament goes on about.

i don't believe the christ is coming back,but i still study the teachings of this teacher,among other masters as well.
"let him without sin cast the first stone!!!"
peace

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

The full power of God must be incredible, seeing as how He's already done so much for us already.

Plague, pestilence, war, famine, poverty, rape, murder, theft, deception...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

The account in Matthew ch24 indicates that he would come backed by the full power of God.
In that case, there would be no question of human power "allowing" him to do things. They would not get the chance to stop him.

There ya go. That's correct.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
He'd be labeled a terrorist and held at Gitmo with out proper representation. Then water boarded till he admitted to being a part of the 9.11 attacks because hes got a good tan.

Seriously, that is what would happen.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They did that the last time,,
how did it work out???
guess depends on whom too believe.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Is it possible that all of those things could be attributed to man, or nature, or Satan?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

I would hang him up myself for telling the world a massive pack of lies.

He is the biggest con artist in human history. He got what he deserved.

You think Jesus is the Con-Artist. Not the "church" that picked his name out of a hat to make into this great messiah. Jesus coulda been George or Steve or Loo. Don't blame the story blame the source..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by Six6Six

Could you possibly reveal the truth for those of us not in the know? Please cite all references and sources if you would. I would truly appreciate learning from someone who knows the pack of lies from the truth. Thank you in advance for your contribution.

Let me handle this one.

666 is 2 dimensional digitaltechnofascism given dominance over 3 dimensional life, life as we are bound to in this realm. I never weary of pointing this out. I hope you receive this thoughtfully.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Could you explain that in a little more detail?

All I got was word soup.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Could you elaborate?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by Six6Six

Well Jesus was actually a real human. As in there was a man named Jesus and he was written about in various forms of what the church labelled the holy book a few centuries later. You see the accounts of Jesus were NOT written when he was alive. In fact most were written a few hundred years after his death.

What happened was basically what we have today. You take a man that has a trick. He knows how to play to the people. He has great rapport with the people and he has a band of people who follow him around. Then you get a group of people who wish to control the population. In those days there was no technology so controlling people was down to laws and superstition.

You take this so called crowd pleasing man and have a few people write fantastic stories about him. have them write he is the son of a god, and that his word is that straight from GOD himself. With he right packaging and right presentation, in those days you could convince people of anything.

You need to remember that those who wrote about Jesus in the bible never actually witnessed his "miracles" first hand....they were passed down through the years and glorified for the churches purpose.

Hence why the Church had to change the bible from the old testament to the new a few hundred years ago because people were wising up to the fact that god was a tyrannical monster and that the fear he inspired through his harsh killing were to much for the modern times. So they changed him completely 180 into a merciful god.

I am a luciferian but have had to read both the new testament and old testament when i was in catholic school in the 80's. Part of my religious education at school.

I could go on all day about religion and mainly the Christian religion. I have actually studied the religion from its concept to its more modern day practices and I could write a huge thread on this subject. I was once a devout Catholic and an alter boy.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Could you explain that in a little more detail?

All I got was word soup.

Computers move in 2 dimensions. We move in 3. It is a simple calculation...2/3=6666666 and so on.

I came to this from many many dreams wherein black men, all black, and razor thin, stalked and visited my movements. When they turn sideways, they disappear. All the passages of pursuit were as stairways, steps, 90 degree turns. When they fire bullets, they are black, moving in time lapse, one byte at a time. I awoke with a friend from college who reminded me of one of the beatles. We were being chased by the black, razor thin men, who made no secret of sporting black nazi helmets. The bullets gave us time to reach a lush palm tree, at the base of which were many, many machine guns, not black this time.

Digital tech was in it's marketed infancy. They think they have a lock. Think again.

When I see God, as best I can, I am fused with imagery that shows stair step, 90 degree grids, and I hear sound, and think thoughts, that take those bastard 90 degree movements, and bend them into straight, angular lines.

God is a straight line. Not some up, sideways, down, sideways riff raft.

I needed to edit to add...the straightness of God's line of movement is not so much 'straight' as it is continuous, absolutely continuous. The line(s) cannot be observed to move like a cursor on your digital monitor screen. They cannot be seen such as the shoulder, the long shoulder, of the silhouette of Jon Hamm's caricatured image on television's 'madmen' intro. The shoulder can be seen to break down into small stair steps on that shoulder.

The lines I describe are absolutely not digital. It is miles above any 'awesomeness' our digital tools are geared to.

That this 2 dimensional counterfeit has been given awesome fascist powers is not missed by God.

That this 2 dimensional diversion has taken us further from knowing God, is not missed.

The lines ... they are infinitely fine, but I am not preaching. I am stating absolute universal fact. Abuse by our captors will not go unnoticed. I think it's pretty plain that our technology is now wrapping even radio waves with digitally abrupt, clunky waveforms. Guess what? It affects us. Not the place to go into this discussion, even for someone as loose as me. I said what I had to say.

edit on 27-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2012 by davidmann because: wrong actor name

edit on 27-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The fact that the leaders will be trying to hide underground should tell you the truth of the matter.
Jesus won't be returning as the suffering servant, but rather the King of Kings, Lord of Lords.
They will fight it to the last moment, but in the End, only ever accomplishing God's Will.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The fact that the leaders will be trying to hide underground should tell you the truth of the matter.
Jesus won't be returning as the suffering servant, but rather the King of Kings, Lord of Lords.
They will fight it to the last moment, but in the End, only ever accomplishing God's Will.

Worse than that, expect long silences between evil acts and judgment. The reason is because the punishment will be as stealthy, as they were crooked. It might be the last thing they will ever know, or it might be the very first thing of value to have hit their heads. Do understand that men must first be given enough rope, with which to hang themselves.

There is a breaking point, perhaps you've experienced it, at which you no longer can overlook not only WHAT is wrong....but WHO is wrong, and why they are indefatigable in their pursuit of power. One lie begets another. It isn't that they're bluffing, in their totalitarian pursuits. It is that they are holding a very powerful hand, but they're seated at the wrong table. At this point, you will hear what you need to hear, like a snap of a huge tree falling in front of you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join