It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift Survival MotherLoad (14GB) of SURVIVAL information (PDFs)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Thanks, tho lot of reading in there.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Wow! Thanks for all the info.

There was another thread the other day about free herb books - but I can't find it now. Don't know what happened to it.

But, I see there is lots of stuff on this site about herbs too. There goes my next few weeks. I will be printing or saving what I can. Thanks again.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
From the Website in OP.

The information on this site is for those who wish to improve their chances for survival after the coming pole shift due in 2012.

What pole shift?

Is it really due in 2012?
I thought pole shifts take many many years.

Internet Malarchy I say.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I found the pdf on kilns AWESOME
thanks OP

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

and here my friends we have a typical sheep sorry brah.

but prepare for the coming, be it spiritual awakening or end of the world catastrophes, i would rather know how im going to help my family get through this.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
The New Madrid is expected to cut loose before all this happens which will only be a US phenomenon and an excuse for nationwide or at least regional martial law.

If the New Madrid goes, it would be a worldwide problem. There are about 25 reactors like the ones in Japan along the fault, that would be spewing radiation due to meltdown.

Thanks for the info OP, S&F!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

Couldn't have said it any better. This thread is just isshh. lool

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Wow I wish there were just a dozen links or so to DL all of that.
I'll have to take some time to DL it later.

Your post did remind me of something though, I need to get a solar charger for my kindles.

I've Already got survival books on there, it's lighter to back 1-2 kindles that I can just recharge and search than an entire survival library.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
thanks ! for posting the Site!

when it come to this if Not a Pole Shift but !! ....

The Road - Official Trailer [HD]

The Road (2009 film)
en.wikipedia.org...

in the Near Future it may become to this ! Personaly that what i have a Feeling of

No Nibiru nor major Pole Shift but this ... as i said before
as Our Solar System goes the Galactic Merry go ground There are Some Hot and Cold Spots
of Interstellar Clouds Our Star System Passes Though

Voyager Makes an Interstellar Discovery
science.nasa.gov...

Ribbon at Edge of Our Solar System: Will the Sun Enter a Million-Degree Cloud of Interstellar Gas?

ScienceDaily (May 21, 2010) — Is the Sun going to enter a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas soon?

www.sciencedaily.com...

Sun May Soon Plunge Into Hot Cloud of Interstellar Gas
by Phil Berardelli on 25 May 2010, 5:33 PM
news.sciencemag.org...

Hot times ahead. New analysis suggests the sun is headed for a supernova remnant called the local bubble. Credit: SRC/Tentaris-ACh/Maciej Frolow

news.sciencemag.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Interstellar Energy Cloud may be as much to Blame for Climate Change as CO2 Emissions
oilprice.com...

Is the Sun Embedded in a Typical Interstellar Cloud?
arxiv.org...

We're Living in a Space Cloud
Our solar system is traveling slowly through an interstellar
cloud of gases that streamed in from our galactic neighborhood
.By Irene Klotz Wed Feb 1, 2012 02:14 PM ET
news.discovery.com...

Ribbon at Edge of Our Solar System: Will the Sun Enter a Million-Degree Cloud of Interstellar Gas?

ScienceDaily (May 21, 2010) — Is the Sun going to enter a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas soon?

www.sciencedaily.com...

Well anything is Possible ...

With all the Fear Doomsday mongering On ATS and when
I see Official Legit Sites Showing what you see Above
Telling us ! of What Could Happen and Giving Us a Time Frame
of 100 Years Before we have any major Effect

Are we Feeling it Now !! Maybe ...
as Earth been through Before this type Interstellar Cloud I Would Assume

Well Hopefully Not in my Lifetime nor my Future Grand Children

edit on 28-5-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've been reading a little on what would take place during a complete pole shift, and the "mountain building process" part of it, sure as hell sounds scary. Especially for someone already in the mountains.

I don't know that there were really be a safe place to go if this were to happen.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
[color=gold]Path To The MuthaLoad

This has probably been posted on ATS already... I dunno where though...

If you already have all this ... good for you...

For those that don't ... Happy Reading... Load up your solar powered bug out "reader/media device" with this!

Enjoy!
edit on 5·27·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... Colorizing

thanks for all that helpful survival info, i didn't read any of it yet.

just as a warning though, WATCH OUT FOR POSSIBLE DIS-INFORMATION people.

no offence, im just being careful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------
edit:

example of disinformation:

don't forget that wearing a suit made out of fish will make bears run away from you!

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION ^
edit on 28-5-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
as I said
Im planning to build a hobby smelter kin and I found the info invaluable

thats just one endeaver

to those that think there are no pole shifts - there have been some in the past.
who cares if thats the problem now
fukushima is real, the bankers are real, Israel's four hundred nukes are real

but the pdfs in the OP are a very good collection of freeknowledge..
by all means skip that and go to a biblical site for your info...darwinism will only help the smart

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

the Andes are young mountain range with sea shell fossils at high altitude, but to ease your mind focus on what you can learn for today

the pdfs aren't written by poleshift expectors they were only collected by same

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hmmm...It talks of the approach of Planet-X or sometimes called Wormwood, Nibiru, Hercolubus, the Red Dragon, the Red Star, the Destroyer, or Marduk or whatever that will result in a shifting of the earth's poles in the near future.

Now have I heard that before? Yep! A gazillion times already. It's all balderdash.......until I read the news papers today!! This is an excerpt from National Geographic magazine......

An as yet undiscovered planet might be orbiting at the dark fringes of the solar system, according to new research.

Too far out to be easily spotted by telescopes, the potential unseen planet appears to be making its presence felt by disturbing the orbits of so-called Kuiper belt objects, said Rodney Gomes, an astronomer at the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro.

Based on his calculations, Gomes thinks it a Neptune-size world, about four times bigger than Earth, orbiting 140 billion miles (225 billion kilometers) away from the sun.

Planet X anyone? If it is and heading toward the Sun in an elliptical orbit then we're in for some fireworks! But I ain't heading for the hills just yet!

news.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 28-5-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I GOT MY SOLAR POWERED GENERATOR

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritOf78
In case of imminent disaster, I have taken the time to compile my own 'pole shift survival instructions' to ensure my survival.
Feel free to use any of the following tips and suggestions.

1. Buy a new compass
2. Carry on

You're welcome.

" 1. Buy a new compass ", I don't see how drawing nearly perfect circles is going to ensure your survival.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Some of the links are are totally whacked, out of date and just wrong.....some is interesting enough to go through. A lot of useful info.

If there is a pole shift, it will be magnetic only. I don't expect to see the sun rise on the west any time soon....According to one of the links, we should have already had three days of darkness...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thats a lot of survival information

Hopefully people can acually remember some of it

edit on 28/5/12 by Philosorapter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thank you! This is more than survival information. This is off grid info. This is living apart from the system that enslaves us. If we all lived at this basic level, the system would fail without us. This is true freedom.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Whoa thats allot of info... by the time I'm done reading the earth will be in second shift... well I think I let my wife read it when I'm driving to safety .....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join