It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by stupid girl

reply to post by randyvs

All interesting speculation as far as religious theories go, but shouldn't this be posted in the "Religion, Faith, Theology" section?

This is NOT the "God, Satan and Biblical Theories and Interpretation" section of the forum.

I know, right?
How ignorant to post a thread about Ancient ALIENS in the ALIENS & UFOs forum.

Much more sense to discuss topics related to aliens in the religion forum

Except "they" aren't talking about aliens "Stupid Girl" (LOL)

"They" are making posts on God, Satan and all the fantasy stuff thats written in the Bible - making quotes from the bible to "prove" that anything bad or unusual that happens, like floods, tornados, illness, is caused either by wrathful vengeful God or by his evil sidekick twin, Satan.

Yes. Much more sense to talk about wacko Christian Fundamentalist beliefs in the "religion" forum.

Crazy Christians Fundamentalists believe that ANYTHING they don't like or fear or can't understand is Satan, including most of the music that has been produced since Frank Sinatra, and people doing "dirty stuff" like dancing.

This made me LOL. So let me get this straight... People who believe in God are "crazy" but people who believe in UFO's and that the earth is being visited by aliens from another planet and that there is a global conspiracy to cover this fact up aren't crazy?

This is precisely where this conversation belongs. Great names in UFOlogy have considered this theory for YEARS. Just because it offends you doesn't mean it's out of bounds for discussion. Get over yourself.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Randy VS... you do realize by definition Angels and Demons are aliens to humans right. The Bible states that Angels were created before the planet earth. Obviously they lived with God in heaven. Heaven is obviously a dimensional plane of existence or another world. Demons are fallen angels most of which were banished from heaven... most reside on the earth planet side as a result like the angels whom came to earth to mate with human men and woman.

You argument is kind of silly because if you say there is no such thing as aliens then you are denying the existence of God, Angels, and Demons because by human definition they are aliens to us and the planet earth. You can't be from a planet that you created. God made all of the planets in the universe. Why wouldn't he allow angels, and other creations live on EDEN like worlds. Honestly you have just as much physical evidence concerning Gods existence as you do ancient aliens. It's pretty arrogant of you to present your beliefs and stories from an ancient book that has been translated thousands of times as proof without any physical evidence and then disparage information presented about the possibility on Ancient alien species visiting the planet... NEWS FLASH --> GOD IS A ALIEN... YOU GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY PRAYING HOPING FOR THE RETURN OF A ALIEN. To deny the existence of EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE is to deny the existence of GOD, ANGELS, CHERUBS, DEMONS etc. Not only that the Bible does mention everything that has every occurred in the universe and how things works. It focuses on humans and the planet. It doesn't really go into that much detail concerning the location and physics of heaven, Gods origin, the creation of angels, the creations of other species, galaxies, planets, and solar systems.

That is all... Stop beating people over the head with the Bible... that isn't very Christian of you. If Jesus didn't do it why should you be able to get away with it :p

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by stupid girl

reply to post by randyvs

All interesting speculation as far as religious theories go, but shouldn't this be posted in the "Religion, Faith, Theology" section?

This is NOT the "God, Satan and Biblical Theories and Interpretation" section of the forum.

I know, right?
How ignorant to post a thread about Ancient ALIENS in the ALIENS & UFOs forum.

Much more sense to discuss topics related to aliens in the religion forum

Except "they" aren't talking about aliens "Stupid Girl" (LOL)

"They" are making posts on God, Satan and all the fantasy stuff thats written in the Bible - making quotes from the bible to "prove" that anything bad or unusual that happens, like floods, tornados, illness, is caused either by wrathful vengeful God or by his evil sidekick twin, Satan.

Yes. Much more sense to talk about wacko Christian Fundamentalist beliefs in the "religion" forum.

Crazy Christians Fundamentalists believe that ANYTHING they don't like or fear or can't understand is Satan, including most of the music that has been produced since Frank Sinatra, and people doing "dirty stuff" like dancing.

This made me LOL. So let me get this straight... People who believe in God are "crazy" but people who believe in UFO's and that the earth is being visited by aliens from another planet and that there is a global conspiracy to cover this fact up aren't crazy?

This is precisely where this conversation belongs. Great names in UFOlogy have considered this theory for YEARS. Just because it offends you doesn't mean it's out of bounds for discussion. Get over yourself.

Exactly what I was saying, and as I said before, these are the same people who while showing their utter disdain for religious people or those who believe in a creator 'god' will then go on and twist what is said in the bible and other book religions to fit into their beliefs about space aliens. These clowns can generally be called ancient astronaut theorists. As they do this, those who follow the book religions and especially Christianity are supposed to keep their mouths shut on the subject when it is in fact right up their alley. Obviously the moderators agree that this thread does in fact belong in here otherwise they would have locked or deleted this thread by now.
edit on 28-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Wahhh cry me a river. I love how all the Christians on this board claim to be "victims" when they were the ones who bought up this ridiculous thread in the first place. And yes Christians are crazy to believe in their fake god and their boy loving religion. The reason why is because there is circumstantial evidence to the existence of UFO's and aliens as opposed to next to zero evidence for christianity, save for the fact that christianity can be traced back to alien knowledge just like any other religion can.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

Originally posted by Destr0yAllYuppies
How do aliens fall under the catergory of sinning if they are the ones that created us? Christians always use the same cliche argument to attack an idea that is more believable then theirs. It's funny to hear christians attack alien believers yet they keep mute whenever one of their flocks turns to molesting little boys...

reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

That's why I said they don't know God and they know it's wrong and they still do it, Satan is desire and will entice and swallow you into sin, do really think they aliens came all this way to give governments technology. If was a being from somewhere I would go meet with people of that planet regardless of the governments. Why would they meet them in secret unless they promised them power and you know how greedy man is. All he has to do is fly his machines he creates over a few populated cities and bam God doesn't exist because we assume they from another planet. They have been here all along and have been destroying civilizations and he is doing that right now in front of your eyes and still you choose to look away from God. If you believe they are from space light years away than its your choice and I'm only here to tell you my side and maybe to bring you back to God and if not, I tried.
edit on 28-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

I like how christians claim to know about satan and what he does and his elaborate plans. Were you guys holding a press conference or something when satan was planning to take over the world?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Wahhh cry me a river. I love how all the Christians on this board claim to be "victims" when they were the ones who bought up this ridiculous thread in the first place. And yes Christians are crazy to believe in their fake god and their boy loving religion. The reason why is because there is circumstantial evidence to the existence of UFO's and aliens as opposed to next to zero evidence for christianity, save for the fact that christianity can be traced back to alien knowledge just like any other religion can.

That's funny, because I hear the UFO crowd using eye witness testimony as a basis for the reality of the UFO phenomenon all the time. Pro tip: Christians use the same thing to assert the validity of Christ. In fact, if you bothered to do any research you might end up finding out that there is more evidence to support the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth than there is to support little green men.

Now I'm not claiming there isn't life elsewhere in the cosmos, but your little ignorant self important rant is getting a little tedious. It's become pretty obvious who it is whom is being ridiculous here, especially with your claims that Christianity can be traced back to "alien knowledge". Yet you insist the burden of proof is on me and that Christians are ridiculous to believe in their "fake god"?

Do you have a shred of evidence to support your claim other than history channels "Ancient Aliens" and information gleaned from channeled space brothers?

This debate always falls prey to people who are so set in their ways and offended by anything spiritual in nature that they resort to personal attacks. The reality of the situation is this: If you had half as open a mind as you think you do, you'd consider all possibilities equally. At the end of the day, there is plenty of evidence out there to suggest that the UFO phenomenon (and ESPECIALLY the abduction/contactee phenomenon) is NOT alien in nature, and is full of deception, correlates with the occult and new age movements, and has more in common with paranormal activity than with nuts and bolts technology. It really doesn't matter to me if you like to face facts or not, but at the very least spare the rest of us your personal attacks and quit trying to pass yourself off as some kind of enlightened and evolved member of the human species when your mind is clearly completely closed to anything but garbage.
edit on 29-5-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

That's funny, because I hear the UFO crowd using eye witness testimony as a basis for the reality of the UFO phenomenon all the time. Pro tip: Christians use the same thing to assert the validity of Christ. In fact, if you bothered to do any research you might end up finding out that there is more evidence to support the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth than there is to support little green men. Now I'm not claiming there isn't life elsewhere in the cosmos, but your little ignorant self important rant is getting a little tedious. It's become pretty obvious who it is whom is being ridiculous here (especially with your claims that Christianity can be traced back to "alien knowledge". Yet you insist the burden of proof is on me and that Christians are ridiculous to believe in their "fake god"?

Do you have a shred of evidence to support your claim other than history channels "Ancient Aliens" and information gleaned from channeled space brothers?

Try reading rule by secrecy by Jim Marrs and Chariots of the Gods by Erich Von Danken. So I already supplied you with two credible sources. And just because I don't believe in the Christian version of Jesus doesn't mean I don't believe he existed. As a matter of fact, I believe that Christ was the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar. He was put into care with Cleopatra's servants and then went to India to learn Buddhism before coming back to Jerusalem. Look up Ezekiel or Encoch in the bible and there's even more proof that the bible was written by aliens. Sorry to burst your bubble but Christianity is nothing more than a mere fraud to control the masses...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

hi lobot....please refuse to be a victim....tell jesus you believe and He will direct your future like a good teacher
REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM.

The bible is a giant fairy tale book. Would not shock me if the brothers Grimm wrote parts of it.

Follow Carnayna and Diana, don't be a victim!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That's funny, because I hear the UFO crowd using eye witness testimony as a basis for the reality of the UFO phenomenon all the time. Pro tip: Christians use the same thing to assert the validity of Christ. In fact, if you bothered to do any research you might end up finding out that there is more evidence to support the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth than there is to support little green men. Now I'm not claiming there isn't life elsewhere in the cosmos, but your little ignorant self important rant is getting a little tedious. It's become pretty obvious who it is whom is being ridiculous here (especially with your claims that Christianity can be traced back to "alien knowledge". Yet you insist the burden of proof is on me and that Christians are ridiculous to believe in their "fake god"?

Try reading rule by secrecy by Jim Marrs and Chariots of the Gods by Erich Von Danken. So I already supplied you with two credible sources. And just because I don't believe in the Christian version of Jesus doesn't mean I don't believe he existed. As a matter of fact, I believe that Christ was the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar. He was put into care with Cleopatra's servants and then went to India to learn Buddhism before coming back to Jerusalem. Look up Ezekiel or Encoch in the bible and there's even more proof that the bible was written by aliens. Sorry to burst your bubble but Christianity is nothing more than a mere fraud to control the masses...

I've already read both books. I wouldn't exactly call Jim Marrs or Von Daniken (who's name you misspelled btw) credible sources. Try Flavius Josephus as a source outside of the gospels if you'd like a more unbiased view of the life of Jesus or where he is from. I find it a little ironic that you are lambasting Christians for believing in their "fake god", and now you are telling me you believe in the historic Jesus but that he was the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar. No point in even having this conversation.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Destr0yAllYuppies

'"I love " and "I like"

Seems pretty obvious between this and the butt hurt rudeness of your posts, exactly what you're all about. You're like some spoiled child that has decided for his self that his own little man made religion ? Is absolutely it ! Simply because it's how he has made sense of his world. So no way, is he wrong about any of it, even tho he,s the only one on the planet that believes it.

I doubt very seriously you could burst a soap bubble . From the gate you fail to give any recognition to the authority scripture has earned, simply because as no one can deny. They come to us from those times and tell us about fools like you who would not listen to the truth it is telling us in these times . The Bible literally draws us a picture of the exact deception you are falling for today.

But comes from 3500 yrs ago at least to tell you about it.
Oh because Christ was the son of Cleopatra.

Christianity is fraud to control the masses ? Prove it.

Not to mention the fact you don't even know what you're talking about.
edit on 29-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I've already read both books. I wouldn't exactly call Jim Marrs or Von Daniken (who's name you misspelled btw) credible sources. Try Flavius Josephus as a source outside of the gospels if you'd like a more unbiased view of the life of Jesus or where he is from. I find it a little ironic that you are lambasting Christians for believing in their "fake god", and now you are telling me you believe in the historic Jesus but that he was the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar. No point in even having this conversation.

So I mispelled a name BFD. I did look up a little of Flavius and realized that he talks about Abraham and the power of fire. Only backs up my alien beliefs even more considering that Abraham and Moses both met with ET's.

The Jews also believe in Christ. So do you find them Ironic as well?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

'"I love " and "I like"

Seems pretty obvious between this and the butt hurt rudeness of your posts, exactly what you're all about. You're like some spoiled child that has decided for his self that his own little man made religion ? Is absolutely it ! Simply because it's how he has made sense of his world. So no way, is he wrong about any of it, even tho he,s the only one on the planet that believes it.

I doubt very seriously you could burst a soap bubble . From the gate you fail to give any recognition to the authority scripture has earned, simply because as no one can deny. They come to us from those times and tell us about fools like you who would not listen to the truth it is telling us in these times . The Bible literally draws us a picture of the exact deception you are falling for today.

But comes from 3500 yrs ago at least to tell you about it.
Oh because Christ was the son of Cleopatra.

Christianity is fraud to control the masses ? Prove it.

Not to mention the fact you don't even know what you're talking about.
edit on 29-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Ok lets see how Christianity is a fraud to the masses. First off, your religion condones pedophilia, otherwise you would have persecuted every priest who molested a boy instead of just "transferring" them and letting them off the hook.

Your religion is supposed to be so "moral" and "holy", but yet your religion murdered women suspected of being witches, and homosexuals, your religion killed off the Indigenous people of South America, as well as the American Indian. Your religion has a Nazi as a pope. Your religion forbids the use of condoms, thus contributing to overpopulation and transmission of STD's. Your religion also robbed and raped the Indigenous of Africa and Asia as well.

I could go on about why I can't stand mainstream Christians, but I think I listed plenty of reasons already. So before you call me "rude" or "butthurt", you might want to think about what your God did over the past 2000 plus years.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Demons are their old name -- aliens their new name. What our ancestors knew then, still applies today.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Troll?
Fitting name though, considering I'm going to have to feed this to you with a freaking baby spoon.

Missing his eyes - CHECK
Missing his tongue - CHECK
circular wound of decent depth - CHECK

No more PRE-fire damage visible on THE PHOTO!

and your asking me if he bled out through the hole?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

You took the words right out of my mouth DeadSeraph, well said. I don't waste my time replying to 90% of the clowns on here, especially anybody using Jim Marrs, Zecharia Sitchin and Von Daniken and other looney toons like them as their sources who was thoroughly debunked long ago for the frauds they are by real academic scholars.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
What I am criticizing is not the possibility of a man not from Earth raised by others not from Earth existing for which you religious whackos use the word 'God', or dimensions or an energy matrix (soul) - while there is still no evidence, it's not excludable.

I am critizing your archaic, old and primitive explanations about things you do not understand calling them the same way you did centuries ago because the Bible said so while it was only a dictionary to the ones that would not understand science (if/Whatever is true of it). You have to move on - Demon, Satan are merely religious terms to describe some ugly evil creatures or malevolent. However if there are any and they live underground - they would not be 'Demons' they would be whatever else you call them, you need to ger rid of such words used only in religion.

If the come from outside here, they are 'aliens' 'ETs' 'EBEs' and not 'Fallen Angels' IF there is Heaven it is another dimension, another universe, another planet, again not in the way you imagined it. You are fooling yourself because there is no one to explain to you what is described if there is any truth at all.

Have you ever wondered why American Natives called the first trains 'iron horses'? Because they didn't have a word for 'train;' the same goes for Niphilim, Angels, Archangels, Demons, Satan and bla bla, The sooner you snap out of it, the less stupid you will look.

We are leaving aside the possibility - do they exist or not, we are talking about you using the same old words which were given only so that people can understand. Wrong method!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I could go on about why I can't stand mainstream Christians, but I think I listed plenty of reasons already. So before you call me "rude" or "butthurt", you might want to think about what your God did over the past 2000 plus years.

See, this is a very good example of self-righteousness. Why? You very well know that MAN did those things, yet you would rather believe that it is God - just as the evilness of every other atrocity in the world was committed by man. You also know God's Commandment "THOU SHALT NOT MURDER", but in your PRIDE you will use any reason to justify your position - to your detriment unfortunately. Pride is a killer because it closes the mind to other possibilities, and worse, it closes the mind to truth. Millions go to the grave holding on to pride for the sake of self righteousness. And unfortunately the Bible demonstrates that pride deceives and blinds people, even to self evident truths. The end times are characterised by mass deception upon masses of people because they refused to humble their prideful hearts and approach the God of Truth for salvation. Will you be one of those people who are so convinced by YouTube clips of lights in the sky, "Ancient Aliens" on the Illuminati/Freemason "History Channel", theories of evolution, science fiction films, tv and books, channeled messages from the spirit world that are identical to occult messages, flying characteristics that break every known physical law, a history of changing UFO shapes as our society grows technologically, aliens that told us sixty years ago that they were from the moon but now it's light years away, aliens that tell us that Christ Jesus was just a man, that we have no need of salvation, that they created us and will be our saviours.? That the Bible clearly tells us in the days of lawlessness (there is no God, there are no absolute moral truths) that God allows this deception to divide those who refuse the truth at all costs from those who do seek Him because they learned to love truth? Pride is a KILLER. Open your eyes to the time in which we live - know that everything is lies and deception foisted upon people who reject God.

Do you blame gun manufacturers for people who commit murder with guns? No.
Do you blame alcohol manufacturers for people committing murder behind the wheel? No.
Then don't blame God for what Godless men do in His Name.

"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall."

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You have not said anything about aliens or any theory's about them but you do have a lot to say about Christianity and the people who say they are Christian who have fallen and maybe you should start a new thread about it. I would very much like to hear what you have to say about the subject at hand and I have offered my thoughts and you don't have to read what does not interests you. Peace my friend.

edit on 29-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

That's some good reading friend and good contribution to the thread.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The things you listed was done with human hands and human tongues, I have forgiven those who have done things in the past to my people and I don't speak for all my brothers but we have to move past the wall of hate. If you find it offensive that I am willing to forgive than I don't know what else to say to you. Peace my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join