It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
We are being familiarized and led to believe they are benevolent.

Then why do you post a video that appears to prove the opposite?
(We are being familiarized and led to believe that they are malevolent/evil/going to kill us all)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Because the clip shows a bunch of ignorant people welcoming the aliens. Then it turns out their here to kill everyone. Which is kinda my message ?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Because the clip shows a bunch of ignorant people welcoming the aliens. Then it turns out their here to kill everyone. Which is kinda my message ?

Something us old timers were warned about in the 1960 s, its a "Cook Book".

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Or an equally ignorant bunch of people who figure that if they come in spaceships, they must be evil demons who are just trying to fool us with their superior technology. LOL

You DO realize that "Independence Day" is a fictional movie, and not a documentary, right?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I realize you're grabbing at straws.
Did you like the vid at least ?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

You DO realize that "Independence Day" is a fictional movie, and not a documentary, right?

WHAT??????

(**googles "Independence Day not a documentary"...**)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Or an equally ignorant bunch of people who figure that if they come in spaceships, they must be evil demons who are just trying to fool us with their superior technology. LOL

Read the Enuma Elish, it is concurrent with the book of Genesis and book of Jasher and Enoch and the book of Giants that they are not friendly. They interbred with humans and made hybrids that were eating humans for food until there were almost no real humans left.

Ancient greeks had similar stories and those giants were called Titans.

Now common sense would tell you that these things love to pretend theyre friendly until they can get close enough to you to carve you up like a steak. Tell this poor brazilian bastard who got carved up like he was prime rib they are friendly, somehow i don't think he will believe you.

When this fellow was discovered his blood had been totally drained in true cow mutilation style, tongue removed (apparently they like the texture of tongue) and his eye balls had been surgically removed all with what seems to be laser scalpel like technology, they did other graphic things to him but i will leave that to your imagination.
edit on 27-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If aliens came here, only to say that they they are the Gods in our Bibles, I'd laugh. For something to travel how far through the universe and solar system to only come here to Earth specifically and tell us they created us, and we should worship them...I mean cmon, does the OP even take himself literally.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

0o he has the most obvious bullet wound on his arm...
Brazilian... if its not a bullet wound its a torture wound lol...

no lasers here mate just torture and semi burnt remains.
as for the blood... probably didn't torture him on that spot ey?

just a guess... instead of wild titan/giant theory's...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

The M.E. said it's not a bullet wound, thats where they sucked all the blood out of his body from, from the position of that hole a bullet would have shattered his arm and then there's the fact theres no exit wound. No shattered bone+no exit wound = no bullet hole.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

so, the bullet is still in his arm & he bled out through his armpit?
he was brutally tortured by.......being poked in the arm?
and he must have fallen asleep from all that torture with a cigarette in his mouth and it burned off his face?

why don't you go throw another shrimp on that barbie while you think about this a little while and try again, ey?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I said bullet wound because its Brazil but fine... what about a cars ciggy lighter?

I'm not saying its right but i mean come on.. there are plenty of logical explanations for that pic...

edit on 27-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: typo

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Has anybody seen the movie The fourth kind? Apparently its based on true events and filmed alongside actual footage. Anyway, there is a part in it where the alien is talking through this doc or whatever and it says the he is savior, i am GOD. and that was supposedly an actual recording of the incident. Its a good movie i recommend checking it out. Its right in line with what this thread is about.

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

OK well that didnt work, i have no idea how to do this, sorry.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

That movie totally freaked me out.

It's actually a mockumentary that was preceded by a viral marketing campaign. Sorta like Blair Witch.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Originally posted by autowrench
"Try wearing a blessed pentagram. Scares them to death. I have a gun that can kill them too, and they know it. Just kidding, but tell me, how do you see non existent beings?"

Originally posted by autowrench
"There is not one shred of evidence of the existence of Demons.."

Just in case one of these "nonexistent beings" happen to bring their "nonexistent" rectal probe agenda into YOUR home, whip out your blessed pentagrams and see how that works out for ya and get back to us... SERIOUSLY!

As for the "nonexistent" shreds of evidence.. there are MANY. There are literally hundreds of testimonies of attacks by these "nonexistent beings" across the internet where they were driven away by calling upon the name of Jesus or God. So far, Iv'e not seen ONE where "blessed pentagrams" or Wicca helped these people. In fact just the opposite seems to be the case. One quote below points towards Wiccans and Satanists having high levels of personal contact with aliens.

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding." LINK

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

Alien abductions halted by the name 'Jesus' why?

"It has dawned on me after 4 years of looking through this that abductee's have stopped these experience when calling upon the name of Jesus or god. These apparent inter-dimensional entities seem to vanish. WHY is this? They have never done the same under any other names or pleads? Very interesting to see how effective this is. Blows their apparent agenda and purpose out of the water. LINK

Over 100 Online Testimonies that Alien Abductions Stop and Can Be Terminated as a Life Pattern In the Name and Authority of Jesus Christ. The Most Powerful Evidence in the World Today Showing the True Nature of the Entities Behind the UFO / Alien Abduction Phenomenon LINK

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?”Source

Interviews taken of ex-Wiccans and Satanists (now Christians) indicate a high level of personal contact with various alien types, especially during coven meetings and holiday rituals. Those coming from the highest echelon of Satanism known as the Illuminati, believe the original people who inhabited the earth descended from Mars via the Moon. They believe the first established civilization was Atlantis. Renowned for their superior intellect, the Atlanteans suffered the same fate as a few of the proceeding cultures already mentioned. The remnant people from Atlantis became the American Indians, according to their interpretation of history.

Dr. Richard Boylan has written extensively about E.T. encounters, and has found five common features of people predominately involved in UFO/alien sightings and abductions:
  1. Individuals possessing a high degree of psychic ability.

2. Similar phenomenon occuring with other family members (multi or trans-generational).

3. Native Americans and/or indigenous peoples.

4. Children who have been subjected to severe abuse or trauma.

5. Individuals and/or family members affiliated to government and/or military intelligence agencies or departments.
Source

"The spiritual realm is not all rainbows and buttercups where naive new agers can dreamily wander without getting into trouble. There exists a complex structure of lies, keeping us from the truth, much like in our physical reality, a courtroom for example will always have some factor in one way or another trying to keep the truth from being found....some factors will go to all ends to keep that truth hidden.

Every time I have had an encounter, in waking life, sleep paralysis, or in astral travel, whether it be demonic (alien, creature) or spirit (deceased, discarnate, or energy), ever since I was a child I have used prayer, in Jesus name."

It has not failed me once, because it points to one thing. The truth. LINK

edit on 27-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Yeah but, it does sound a lot like the topic of this thread fake or not. Maybe this is whats happening and thats why that movie was made, i dont know just my thought.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratsinacage
for some reason its easier for some ppl to believe in aliens who fly here from light years away only to remain strangely standoffish than to believe in 'angels and demons'....

oh...it must be because aliens dont require a moral commitment.....angels and demons correlates to god and the bible and oooh we really dont wanna go there do we.......

Yes. It's definitely easier to believe that Aliens crossed light years to visit Earth than it is to believe in some old white haired omnipotent God that watches over us and wants us to do well but does absolutely nothing to improve what he created.

Traveling light years is actually theoretically possible.

This is a ridiculous thread. It seems like you religious types are scared by the possibility of life on other planets, the OP is basically saying any seemingly intelligent life OTHER than us is demonic in nature. Wow. And I thought ATS was all about denying ignorance.

I've always looked at it like this IF there is a God it has little concern for our actions or even our very existence. If it did we wouldn't live in the screwed up place we live in. So, either god is uninterested in us or it is completely incompetent.

Aliens traveling light years to another star or planet is FAR more feasible than the God of theology.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrenchThere are literally mountains of evidence that ETs are real. Our own government spends billions of dollars to cover this up. There is not one shred of evidence of the existence of Demons, or of a Demonic Army that religions attempt to scare everyone with. And please, don't post me Bible quotes, I know the origins of these myths too. So, if you happen to have such evidence, from a true scientific standpoint, please, enlighten us poor souls. Some photos would be nice too, if you don't mind? Now I know you will ask me the same thing, so, I have taken the liberty of posting a photo of a real extraterrestrial humanoid being from the planet Venus.

That's him in the middle.

The landing of Valiant Thor was perhaps the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He contacted an individual in the Pentagon who was an advocate of the UFO alien situation. "Nancy Warren" in turn contacted a minister, who was also a private investigator and theologian, a Dr. Frank E. Stranges, who then met with this individual. Dr. Stranges had been a guest speaker at the National Evangelistic Center for two weeks.

Val Thor landed in Alexandria and met with the President to discuss the world's problems and offer advice and counsel on how to deal with and eliminate them. He indicated to Mr. Eisenhower that the world was in a precarious situation and that if the world continued to proceed on a war footing - it would cause an economic imbalance throughout the world. Val Thor stayed on Earth until March 16, 1960, and then disembarked to his home planet Venus.

Valiant Thor

Venusians

PHIL SCHNEIDER MENTIONS VAL VALIANT THOR, A HUMAN LOOKING EXTRATERRESTRIAL FROM VENUS

You know, I wasn't even going to bother replying to this loonesy as it is not deserving of my attention like 90% of the crap on this website and specifically this board, but what the hell, why not. What is hilarious about this is you talk about me providing evidence of demons and angels from a "true scientific standpoint", yet your "evidence" is anything but scientific. In fact, what you present to me in this reply isn't evidence for anything at all, its just a photo of some guy that is claimed to have come from Venus on some looney toon websites, a planet that as far as we all know from a "true scientific standpoint" is totally uninhabitable, much less for a human, so I know you don't seriously expect me to believe this rubbish. You demand that I provide a scientific explanation for angels and demons, these are supposed to be supernatural beings, meaning things that cannot be explained by the scientific method, they transcend our very existence. Its not like you can examine them by putting them under a microscope as if they are something tangible that exists within our physical plain of existence anymore than you can prove the existence of the god of the bible in the same manner. The same has been said by many for what are called UFO's as well.

One of the most appealing aspects of UFOs is their religious content and structure. UFOs can readily function as a religion for several reasons. They deal with important and often ultimate issues in human life; they contain references to entities that bear some resemblance to traditional religious beings, such as gods, supernatural heroes, angels, and devils; and they appear to have a spiritual or transhuman nature, since their presence is not susceptible to modern empirical investigation. At least seven major religious themes or elements dominate accounts of UFO sightings and contacts: (1) mystery; (2) transcendence; (3) belief in spiritual entities; (4) perfection; (5) salvation; (6) worldview (the ascription of meaning and purpose to the universe); and (7) spirituality.38

John A. Saliba, “Religious Dimensions of UFO Phenomena,” The Gods Have Landed. Edited by James R. Lewis (New York: State University, 1995), 41.

edit on 27-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Has anybody seen the movie The fourth kind? Apparently its based on true events and filmed alongside actual footage. Anyway, there is a part in it where the alien is talking through this doc or whatever and it says the he is savior, i am GOD. and that was supposedly an actual recording of the incident. Its a good movie i recommend checking it out. Its right in line with what this thread is about.

Fixed broken video link:

Originally posted by stupid girl
That movie totally freaked me out. It's actually a mockumentary that was preceded by a viral marketing campaign. Sorta like Blair Witch.

edit on 27-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Awesome thanks

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join