It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by bluestreak53

I will acknowledge that most of the Christians I know do not believe in most of these "apocalyptic prophesies", so it certainly is possible to be a Christian and still maintain a rational and scientific approach to the world.

Is it? I have yet to see it in this forum. Most of the Christians in here, exceptions granted, you know who you are, swear that the Bible is the literal truth, and that is it.

I just wanted to emphasize that my disagreement with points raised does not indicate I disagree with all Christians. Many I've met are very reasonable and rational people. It is not fair to judge the group based on the irrational beliefs of a small group of zealots. ;-)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

To this day, like most of the religious crowd, she thinks humans are the only living beings in the Universe, and that UFOs are non existing.
reply to post by autowrench

Auto you are absolute evidence that intelligence doesn't have to make sense. I just don't get you. Like you agree with ther existence of Nephilim. Confirm what the Bible says. only to turn right around completely and dog the, " religious crowd " for believing ? With sweeping statewments of obsurdity about most.

Lets hear your exact man made religion you have made for your own self to believe and please give a full description of every thing in the universe that you spoke into existence ? Uni-versally if you will.

edit on 29-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

To this day, like most of the religious crowd, she thinks humans are the only living beings in the Universe, and that UFOs are non existing.
reply to post by autowrench

Auto you are absolute evidence that intelligence doesn't have to make sense. I just don't get you. Like you agree with ther existence of Nephilim. Confirm what the Bible says. only to turn right around completely and dog the, " religious crowd " for believing ? With sweeping statewments of obsurdity about most.

Lets hear your exact man made religion you have made for your own self to believe and please give a full description of every thing in the universe that you spoke into existence ? Uni-versally if you will.

What you see with most of the autowrench types, meaning most people on this forum is like a form of cognitive dissonance, especially when it comes to religion in relation to their belief in UFO's and "aliens". Yes I would like to see what his beliefs are myself, but it will surely only derail this thread even more off topic than it already has, lets not encourage the trolls.
edit on 29-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

There are so many varied types of "abductions" occurring these days it would be impossible to know what or whom it is and what their prime motives are. I have researched this subject a bit and without any rhyme or reason one could be about genetics and reproduction purposes, some are primarily education and nothing more. Some are one-shot, wham bam one-timers that give some kind of knowledge and are off never to be seen again while are others return every other night.

My question to your Satan hypothesis is what do you say to a contactee who's encounter is purely positive and who's primary message is one of peace, love and benevolence and nothing more? Is that Satan?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
I'm a little curious about your take on the three heavens?

The third heaven the destination of the righteous and is beyond the universe and it is the throne of God and where he resides.
Do you think Satan could enter the second heaven or can only have power in the first heaven?

I will precede my response with a big, fat "I've never been to heaven, nor do I claim to have first hand or divinely revealed knowledge of heaven. So anything I say is purely speculation based on various readings, from various religions and belief systems and through personal observation, reason and deduction."

Secondly, your question made me hafta actually get up off mah couch & venture into the office library and dig around for 3 specific Bibles. Of course, I couldn't find the one I was really after so I had to start ransacking the libary like a crazy woman until I finally found it in an unpacked box on one of the bottom bookshelves.
Guess what book was laying face up on top of all the others when I took the lid off the box?

"UFO: End-Time Delusion" by David Allen Lewis & Robert Shreckhise...lol.

Anyhoo, what we do know is that when angels appeared before the Lord in Job 1:6-7 it states that Satan (or the Adversary or Accuser) also came among them. However, we are not told the exact location of where this occurs. Most people assume heaven, but it doesn't actually say where they are. Even when Satan leaves, it simply states that he "went forth from the presence of the Lord."
This is repeated in Job chapter 2 "when the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord."

What must be acutely noted is the fact that these angels are presenting themselves before God. Therefore the conclusion would be that God initiated the meeting. And given the fact that God inquires as to Satan's whereabouts it would seem that these angels have been summoned by God for an accounting. Not that God doesn't already know what they've been doing, but more so as a "perpetual exercise in humbleness" and the general keeping of order.

So I think it would be safe to conclude that while Satan does not have open access to God's presence, ie: the highest heaven and whatever particular number that would be, he is afforded a temporary audience with God to give an accounting of himself.

We are also told in Zechariah 3 that Satan is standing at Joshua's right (the priest, not the patriarch Joshua) to accuse him, and the Lord rebuked him. This occurs in a vision of Zechariah, but once again we are not given a specific reference as to where this takes place.

So apparently this limited access to God also includes being able to levy his perpetual accusations against mankind.
Satan’s restricted access is only granted prior to his final judgment and until then, when in God's presence, his sinful nature is neutered by the regulatory power of God.
Satan is the very embodiment of sin, and although we are told that God cannot allow sin in heaven and He is without sin and cannot even look upon evil, God has sovereign restraint and will eventually consume all sin.

It is one thing to say that God cannot allow human beings who are still in their sin to live in His presence in heaven without compromising His holiness, and quite another to say that because God regulates sin, He summons His angels, including Satan, and allows them a brief, temporary audience before Him to give a regular accounting of their actions.

Having said all that, I believe that Satan most likely has open access to the first and second heaven. I do not think he is bound somewhere & only able to work deceit through his recruits by proxy.
Going by the beliefs of the Orthodox church, the second heaven could possibly also be one-in-the-same as what people refer to as the "astral plane", but just on a different dimension? I dunno.
But I also think that even if Satan does have access to the second heaven, he most likely spends most of his time here since it's considered his kingdom as it was handed over to him by Adam when he fell, and offered to Jesus as one of the three temptations. Also of note, both times he was asked his whereabouts in Job he stated, "From going to and fro on the earth and from walking up and down on it."
So, access to heaven #2 is likely, but his interests are among men.

I hope I answered your question

edit on 29-5-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Demons? Well that is another matter entirely and discussion of these entities does not belong here.

it does if the people discussing them believe they are related to alien & UFO phenomenon

LMAOAATWC

Why abbreviate? Surely you're older than twelve?
"Laugh My Ayess Off At All The Wacky/Weird Christians"

On second thought, maybe you're not.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua

There are so many varied types of "abductions" occurring these days it would be impossible to know what or whom it is and what their prime motives are. I have researched this subject a bit and without any rhyme or reason one could be about genetics and reproduction purposes, some are primarily education and nothing more. Some are one-shot, wham bam one-timers that give some kind of knowledge and are off never to be seen again while are others return every other night.

My question to your Satan hypothesis is what do you say to a contactee who's encounter is purely positive and who's primary message is one of peace, love and benevolence and nothing more? Is that Satan?

The main reason why people believe these entities to be deceiving spirits or the work of Satan is real simple. It doesn't matter whether the message is regarded as 'positive' or not, because the message will always be a very clever attack against Christianity and the deity of Jesus Christ in some way, it never fails. The message being 'positive' only shows how incredibly deceptive they really are. Don't be deceived into believing something because it seems shiny & beautiful. The bible warns of a mass deception or delusion where they come in posing as our saviors to bring about a false utopia, or what is today called the "new world order" by the perps themsevles.
edit on 29-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

(And it certainly makes no difference to me how hip and cool you think you are telling us about your dancing LOL)

I don't think I'm hip and cool, nor do I give one whit about anyone thinking so.
But I do think I'm freaking hilarious. But I don't care if anyone agrees with that either.

And my dancing is the bomb-diggity because I've got mad skills = Fact.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This is a good question. I'm still on the fence about the issue, but I feel strongly that there is a demonic connection to the contactee/abduction phenomenon. To answer your question briefly: There seems to be a running thread in all of these "positive" experiences that bring messages of love and peace, and that is the rejection of Christ. Often times the message is that Christ is just a "good guy" or that he is divine (and that we are all divine like him), etc. Often the phrase "The one you call jesus" is used instead of Jesus Christ or Jesus of Nazareth, etc. The point is (as stupid girl has already pointed out eloquently) that there is an underlying rejection of the crucial fundamentals of Christianity, and rarely any mention of other religions. People who are familiar with demonic activity are aware that this is often a red flag.

Christ aside, the beings often make false promises, set dates, etc. Their message of love and peace while sounding lovely, often leads to humiliation, broken lives, and at worse, deaths (as evidenced by the heavens gate cult). I truly understand the same can be said about religion (and even "Christianity"), and wouldn't argue that point. Someone earlier in the thread posted correlations between the abduction/contactee phenomenon, and demonic phenomenon (and I've seen similar correlations and charts graphed by authors in various books on the subject) and the two read like twins from the same mother.

There are many reasons to doubt the "alien" hypothesis. Again, I am not trying to convert you to my faith, but merely imply that you should seriously consider other alternative theories to the phenomenon, as something isn't quite right when all the chips are down.
edit on 29-5-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I have a close friend who confided in me last year of an encounter he had over 20 years ago.. this man is now in his 40's. My impression of him from 5 years of friendsh is that he is courteous, loving and honest and in better shape than most people in their 20s. Beyond these impressive traits this guy clearly states that he attributes his whole character and desire to be the best he can be is from his encounter. This guy is rock solid as far as people go and I have no reason to not believe him ... at least it's easy to see he does.

btw my friend is not a Christian at all but he seems to believe in God and he is very down to earth and honest, there is no way Jesus would not welcome him anywhere.
edit on 29-5-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lordaqua

" The Devil has powerr to assume a pleasing shape ". This is telling you the devil is a shape shifter. He can look like anything he wants to look like. From a beautiful woman, to a bigfoot. From a talking snake, to a ufo, alien,
ghost, ghost ship, ghost train a common wolf, a sea serpant etc etc. etc.

It stands to reason they come to people telling them what they want to hear. Or maybe they just reveal their diabolic message to our minds. W/E. If it is PARANORMAL ? It is demonic. What other catagory do aliens belong too.
Seriously !
You see it isn't that we believers go around labeling what we don't understand to be demonic at all. It's all of what we do understand to be demonic.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I honestly think things are a lot messier than, Aliens=demons.

I believe in it all, fairys, demons, lizard people, mole men!

Well it keeps for an open mind, an open mind for anything honestly

I think the universe is bigger and dirtier than anything else in the world. Aliens, demons, humans. I dont just think its one thing, I see it as all inbetween everything
edit on 29-5-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Stick with you own specie, Go humanity! I agree. cannot trust no aliens, stephan hawking said we would be gullible

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
It doesn't matter whether the message is regarded as 'positive' or not, because the message will always be a very clever attack against Christianity and the deity of Jesus Christ in some way, it never fails. The message being 'positive' only shows how incredibly deceptive they really are. Don't be deceived into believing something because it seems shiny & beautiful.

As described above I have a good friend who confided in me that he had an encounter about 20 years ago and nothing since.. this guy is extremely positive and hardy father of three so I have to be skeptical when I hear this large lumping together of abductions and their abductors.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
It doesn't matter whether the message is regarded as 'positive' or not, because the message will always be a very clever attack against Christianity and the deity of Jesus Christ in some way, it never fails. The message being 'positive' only shows how incredibly deceptive they really are. Don't be deceived into believing something because it seems shiny & beautiful.

As described above I have a good friend who confided in me that he had an encounter about 20 years ago and nothing since.. this guy is extremely positive and hardy father of three so I have to be skeptical when I hear this large lumping together of abductions and their abductors.

And skeptical you should be

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lordaqua

btw This man is not a Christian at all but he believes in God and respects humanity, there is no way Jesus would not welcome him anywhere.

I guarantee you the aliens/demons also believe in God. Witrhout Christ in his heart, how is he any different from them ?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by Destr0yAllYuppies
Various cultures around the world have some type of hyroglephics depicting contact with people in space suits.

oh. mah. gawd.
that's really all you had to say, but I'm glad you kept going because there were some other golden nuggets of *derp* in there as well.

to recap:

1. Various cultures around the world have some type of hyroglephics depicting contact with people in space suits.
2. Things like the Nazca lines cannot be explained by any other rational means.
3. Other wonders like stonehenge and Easter Island are further proof we had outside help when it came to settling this planet.
4. I believe we nuked the dinosaurs simply because we could not co-exist with such a larger and wilder species. I believe the meteor theory is full of it.
5. I also believe that Sodom and Gomorha were nuked simply because what happened to lot's wife is the same thing that would happen to a person who looks directly at a nuclear explosion.
6. I also believe that the earth was terraformed, since it would have to be re-habitable when we nuked off the dinosaurs.

1. omg
2. yes they can
3. no they are not
4. retardedness
5. possible, if that's the literal interpretation. I would say it was probably more like napalm since sulphurous rock continues to burn as it melts
6. yes, but not by an extraterrestrial, dinasaur obliterating, nuke-happy, alien life form

and you spelled heirogliphics wrong, too.
edit on 29-5-2012 by stupid girl because: to include the numerated list of the golden nuggets of *derp*

edit on 29-5-2012 by stupid girl because: past tense participle

Wow I didn't know the spelling gestapo was in town. So you call my theory retarded? Wow that's so christian of you. I"m glad I choose not to follow a religion were it's the norm to molest little boys...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Various cultures around the world have some type of hyroglephics depicting contact with people in space suits.

oh. mah. gawd.
that's really all you had to say, but I'm glad you kept going because there were some other golden nuggets of *derp* in there as well.

to recap:

1. Various cultures around the world have some type of hyroglephics depicting contact with people in space suits.
3. Other wonders like stonehenge and Easter Island are further proof we had outside help when it came to settling this planet.
4. I believe we nuked the dinosaurs simply because we could not co-exist with such a larger and wilder species. I believe the meteor theory is full of it.
5. I also believe that Sodom and Gomorha were nuked simply because what happened to lot's wife is the same thing that would happen to a person who looks directly at a nuclear explosion.
6. I also believe that the earth was terraformed, since it would have to be re-habitable when we nuked off the dinosaurs.

1. omg
2. yes they can
3. no they are not
4. retardedness
5. possible, if that's the literal interpretation. I would say it was probably more like napalm since sulphurous rock continues to burn as it melts
6. yes, but not by an extraterrestrial, dinasaur obliterating, nuke-happy, alien life form

edit on 29-5-2012 by stupid girl because: to include the numerated list of the golden nuggets of *derp*

Wow I didn't know the spelling gestapo was in town. So you call my theory retarded? Wow that's so christian of you. I"m glad I choose not to follow a religion were it's the norm to molest little boys...

Just one where it's the norm to be abducted and molested against your will by your gods

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

oh. mah. gawd.

to recap:

1. omg
2. yes they can
3. no they are not
4. retardedness

Just one where it's the norm to be abducted and molested against your will by your gods

This is golden.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

How is me calling your theory retarded un-Christian? Because of my word of choice?
The definition of "retarded" is--- stupid, under developed, unintelligent.
Would you rather me have used those words?
How about ill-informed, unreasonable, asinine, obstinate, inanane, vacuous, foolish, fatuous, absurd, ludicrous, weak, puerile, ridiculous....would you prefer any of those?

It is my opinion that your theory is re-tar-ded. I'm not saying you are, but I am saying your "theory" is. Why should I be condemned for pointing out the fallacies of your theory?

Go back and read some of the lovely comments you've made in this thread, then start throwing rocks.
I pointed out your misspelling to bring attention to the fact that we are all flawed, including you, since you obviously think everyone else in this thread is an idiot besides yourself, simply because we don't believe the dinosaurs were blown to smithereens by space-suit wearing, nuclear warfaring aliens.

And what is up with your continual comments about molesting little boys?
NEWSFLASH: THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS HAD ISSUES WITH PRIESTS MOLESTING CHILDREN

Yeah, we get it. And?
How many people on this thread do you think molest children?
How many people on this thread do you think are Catholic?
How many people on this thread do you think are Catholic and condone the molestation of children?
How many people on this thread are priests?
How many people on this thread are priests who have molested children?

Catholic priests molesting children HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ALIENS!!!!!!!!!

Quit making baited jabs at people on this thread.

edit on 29-5-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join