It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT: Hologram Moon Disappears! PROOF!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hologram Moon Disappears!

I hope the humor is evident.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
People! You can be a SHEEP and DENY that this is PROOFthat the moon doesnt exist and is just a NWO hologram, but that would prove you are a government SHILL!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Oh, and if you click on this woman's youtube page, you probably wont be too shocked to discover she's got lots of 'chemtrail' videos, too.

Are there any chemtrailers out there that aren't complete and totally scientifically inept?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I marketed this thread incorrectly.

I should have put this in 'Fragile Earth" and claimed I believed it was true.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There is a lot of you'ses replying to you.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
There is a lot of you'ses replying to you.

Pics or it didn't happen.

You DO see the video in the very first post, right?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

This is obviously true since it has been proven so many times that the Moon has no effect on earthquakes despite what people claim. This would almost certainly be the case if the Moon is, as demonstrated a hologram, and thus has absolutely NO gravitational effect.

I have to say that I am a little curious as to how the hologram is made opaque? It has to be opaque otherwise when they project it in front to the Sun it would simply allow a substantial amount of light through. Could it be that this also indicates that the Sun is a hologram? (And thus can be switched off to to create the appearance of an eclipse). Does this also mean that all the stars are holograms as well?

Maybe Galileo should have been kept locked up longer since this proves that the holographic Sun and holographic Moon do indeed circle the Earth and that the Earth is also flat.

Thank you so much for finding this astounding proof that we have been lied to for so many centuries.

Lastly could it be that the blue spiral over Tromso was in fact a projected hologram of the moon that had gone very wrong?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Mate, a vid ain't a picture, see? It's a MOVING picture.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Lastly could it be that the blue spiral over Tromso was in fact a projected hologram of the moon that had gone very wrong?

Lol
A projection that underwent special effects. The Norway projector folks were getting pretty bored so they decided, Let's try adding some effects.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Mate, a vid ain't a picture, see? It's a MOVING picture.

Look, I can see your motivation here is to distract from the FACT we now have PROOF of that the moon is a hologram, and while I wont speculate on which three letter agency you work for, it's OBVIOUS you are coming here to distact us from this OBVIOUS PROOF we have found so go be a troll shill nwo apologist somewhere else because WE SEE THE TRUTH!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

I have to say that I am a little curious as to how the hologram is made opaque? It has to be opaque otherwise when they project it in front to the Sun it would simply allow a substantial amount of light through. Could it be that this also indicates that the Sun is a hologram? (And thus can be switched off to to create the appearance of an eclipse). Does this also mean that all the stars are holograms as well?

Mind.Blown.

You, sir, have clearly and irrefutably uncovered an enormous lie we have been fed our whole lives.I am literally awestruck by this discovery of yours, and suspect that you and I will likely be targeted with the heart attack gunn in the coming days so as to cover up the tracks we have exposed of the NWO's sun and moon and stars hologram machine!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Look, I am the president of the United States, I am aware of every secret documents in the WORLD. I am aware that the Secret Agent Michael Jackson WAS NOT A GUY.
I tell ya, the moon is real, Apollo hit it real hard and we left a big crater on it, loosing all our astronauts. That's why we took Tom Hanks to do Neil Armstrong when they came back to Earth. The media barely noticed that "Neil Armstrong"'s butt was twice its size when "Neil" came back.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

/No! Not loosing all our astronauts!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I think we're missing the BIG PICTURE. Clearly, she vaporized the moon with her orgone energy accumulator. I mean, what other variables could account for such an event??

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

I think we're missing the BIG PICTURE. Clearly, she vaporized the moon with her orgone energy accumulator. I mean, what other variables could account for such an event??

Oh, sure. You come here and smear her good name because you probably work for the hologram company who makes the machines that project the moon (and sun and stars??).

It is smear campaign disinformation tactics like yours which prove to me that ATS is really a CIA front to make sure we dont get too close to the truth.

But I have seen the truth and you can not hide ot from me by attacking this BRAVE woman!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I can neither confirm or deny that a 'hologram company' even exists.

Dammitall, I thought I was in stealth mode. This is going to cost me a sawbuck or two.

I will sleep with one eye open.

Again.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Who's the "brave woman"?? The OP?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Who's the "brave woman"?? The OP?

The woman IN the OP, yes. She is a HERO, a PATRIOT, unlike you who are a NWO shill trying to smear her good, patriotic name. :0

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Fun fact: blue jays take "ants bath" to clean themselves up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Fun fact: blue jays take "ants bath" to clean themselves up.

Red?

Or black?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join