It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleansing an apartment, Need advice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks! I need those poor mans tools until I get a few paychecks under my belt

I'll pick up a compass from walmart tomorrow.

I know this building has a lot of spirit energy. The first week we were here we had "visitors", and then well, just getting the job here and a bunch of other oddball synchronicity's all kind of add up to me doing what I am doing, as that is how spirit seems to work with me.

edit on 25-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
If it's not your home,
you have no right to cleanse it.

Well, this is something I was thinking about. I know some spirits hang out because that is where they felt happiest in life, and while they go through a period of rest, they get to chose where they do it. I don't think this is one of those situations, this seems to be something that should not be there. I do have permission from apartment management to cleanse it, as I have to work in it, and people will be moving in. I cannot allow something with a bad/sad vibe to stay, as it will disrupt the happiness of anyone who moves into the apartment.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

post by Agarta
Also, place a tape recorder in the center of a room and leave the apartment for a period of time

Lol, this statement really shows my age here and its not what I meant to say(habit in statement lol). It is actually harder to find a tape recorder now days. What I meant to say is use a DSR or digital sound recorder(tape recorders can actually give a false positive). If you have access to a DSR use that and if you get sounds let me know and I can point you to some free sound editing programs on the net that you can analyze what is recorded(I can help with that as well)

Also, sometimes when in the presence of the paranormal there are temperature changes. I know, due to new laws, mercury thermometers are hard to find, but if you have access to one, carry that with you on the outside of your clothing away from exposed skin. if you feel a cold area place the thermometer in the area. Mercury reacts faster than the red fluid used today and actually is able to give the entity, if present, energy which they can use to communicate easier.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Temp changes. As I walked through I got a cold chill, and the hair on my arms stood on end. I am familiar with this. When I start to get all psychic, it is one of the signs of spirit. In fact, it is happening now

They should of never brought up ghosts in the office this morning, it gets me going into the frame of mind I am slipping into now. I am going to be starry eyed all weekend. I already flipped the switch in my head to "ON" and now it won't go off until I finish the job.

My camera can take a lot of movies, I don't have a digital voice recorder, I wonder if the camera can do the same thing. I know it records sound too.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well my great grandmother would dip her thumb into oil she blessed and anoint the walls of our homes while reading the bible. She was one of the few people I knew that read the bible in its entirety many times in her lifetime.

She died at 94, strong, but ready and transitional, transcendent. She really was like a radio to God. She wouldn't obsess about it. She would just read the bible and take notes. Every once in a while she would call us over to smudge a cross on our foreheads us with the oil while reading some blessing or prayer she came across.

Sometimes she would get up after anointing us and ask us to hold the bible as she walked around the house making the sign of the cross with her thumb on the walls with oil. I can't remember which prayers or blessings she was reciting since she said them to herself half aloud or not at all.

I don't think it matters as long as the person reciting them is centered with God. I am not trying to create a sense of "expertise needed" This is something you can and should do yourself. You have to be honest and at peace., just like everything really, the craftsmanship is only as good as the tools the master uses. Even a master must find aid of a master tool for his work to be accomplished and good.

If your soul is clean then you should have no problem cleansing your space. You can skip the oil and the ritual if you want just so long as you replace them with what the ritual is invoking in you by its practice. I don't recommend using ANY system exclusively that was formed by another person. Buddha, Christ, or Lord Atlantis.

You must be your spirits expression. Choose the most powerful imagery to you, the most sacred and solemn approach possible so as to be conducive to higher brain waves reaching through you and amplified by your body.

The blood carries our life essence and so its positioning or "flow" within our bodies can be focused in compact spaces within our bodies and our veins/ arteries. The Heart is the center, not of the traditional "mind" but rather the spirit mind, and so the spirit hand.

Our blood has within it subtle energies being produced and used up by the bloods constant motion. The life energy can be directed as a....thought for example. A powerful emotion that is as well the immediate action corresponding to the "truth". The positioning of the body is very important and not because the "ritual" is so. Your body's blood flow should be strong and regular. Your blood well oxygenated, your stomach nice and quiet.

Focus on the truth of your being and its existence within your space. Walk around and bless your home, work, street. Bless them as best you can. I sometimes create little mini names I use to refer to a whole subset of words, like amen= strength, courage, wisdom, Olmec= civilized, merciful, teach/ learn, orderly...and so on.

You could just focus on projecting a positive feed of emotions you prepare beforehand. Walk around the space with your hand open and stretched. Focus on your "message / thought / will" being part of you. Think of your blood flowing through your arm, hand and ultimately your finger tips. The life force of your "truth" is present in a very raw form then. Lift your hand and bless the space with that intention. It is what a priest does supposedly.
The day might have come where if anyone wants real religion, then one must be his own priest. Learn the way.

Be the relay of your will. See yourself as one and acknowledge that of your surroundings. Think "how can a space made from the same universe as me be bad or negative?" Realize that it can only as much as you can. Ultimately you will simply be seeing your ability to see what you see. Not the truth. Truth is the world is yours.

You are here and have already inherited the world. Nothing can claim it if you do not since it is yours/ ours alone.

Truth cannot be found by emotion, but logic is only the beginning of truth.

If it is God who was made of all, then we are part of a great oneness with all. We too can see our oneness with all and simply project that unity upon the world we live in. This entire planet is yours. We as a species have inherited it. Why wouldn't you be able to throw a soul flag down upon it like a totem pole fending off those energies contrary to yours.

Like a stop sign for opposite vibrations. Your very spirit making better the world you occupy. Be free. Fear nothing and no one.

one

edit on 25-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: fix

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

That is much how I view it. I am my own priest and there is my way. I will put this into practice this weekend. Thanks for mirroring some of my thoughts!

When it comes to spirit work, I have always had to go my own way, and be my own everything otherwise I taint myself with others ideas. In this situation I am already pondering things I have learned and read over the years and about to put them into practice, but the bottom line is it is my spirit/soul and that of my "guides" or higher self that will be doing whatever it is I will need to do in order to create harmony in the apartment. I will be burning sage and spreading salt, but ultimately, it is I and spirit who will be doing what needs to be done. The rest is ritual to put the mind into the correct frame.

Or so I believe.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Your camera should do just fine

Also the post by BIHOTZ brings up a good point as we had not discussed your state of mind and emotion durring the cleansing, this is very good thing to pay attention to. As they stated, in different words than these, it is important to have intent in what you are doing. Simply walking through the steps does not ensure success. I know you are smart enough to understand this but remember to have focus and intent in what you are doing.

post by BIHOTZ

Great addition to this thread. Thank you.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The only real evidence you stated was a shadow figure and it was running. In other words you saw it for a few seconds out of the corner of your eye.

What happens with shadow people and smoke claims is that they are only visible for a few seconds and seem to always be seen at the periphery of vision. I would bet you did not see this supposed figure head on but out of the corner of your eye.

This is, most likely, 100% due to a vision problem or can even be normal part f vision in that there is no problem just one of those things about the human eye that is not fully understood. As far as i know it is understood.

edit on 25-5-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
A friend of mine taught me a clearing that has worked for me on many occasions when dealing with lower astral beings. This is not for just clearing ghosts but in clearing dark energy emotion feeders associated with drug and alcohol addictions. These lower astral entities are cut off from the restorative power of the presence of God within them so they are seeking energy from lost souls and feed on their despair because they are without God in their life and strongly addicted. These are common spirits in apartments. That is the reason I am here giving you this just in case.

Once you have smudged the apartment try this prayer.

Heavenly Father I wish to be one with you in your undiluted presence within me. Thank you Father.
To any and all lower astrals who may be present in this apartment I speak.
In your darkness you have denied God the source of all life and all consciousness and now feed on the lost souls that abide in this place.
At the count of three you must accept the help of those waiting for you to help you transcend into the 5th Astral plane.
If you do not do this you will be then cast into the 3rd dimensional void where you will have no consciousness that you exist. 1, 2, 3
Thank you Father.

You can modify this to what ever language works best for you but this conveys the idea. We exist in the 3rd Astral plane. The next level is the 5th. The lower astral planes are the lower ones where life is cheap and the world is full of pain and separation from God. The third dimensional void is a real place in this universe. It is like the necrid expanse from Star Trek. It is like a hole in the universe. See this resource: suite101.com...

Imagine if you were in the middle of a billion light year area of space with no stars or other matter. From the middle of it the universe would seem kind of dark and impossibly distant. We are here right next to a star and on the outer bands of a huge group of stars that make up our galaxy. From the middle of the void it is like the darkness is more obvious than the light. This is where you are casting the lower astrals with the help of the presence of God within you of course.

edit on 25-5-2012 by exitusstatuquo because: edited for errors.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Nope, I saw the shadow figure head on. It wasn't out of the corner of my eye.
I do appreciate the suggestion though.
You have to stay rational in these matters, however, I am certain of the fact that something is there,I am unsure if it is residual or intelligent, but there is no doubt something is there.
I have several years worth of spirit contact experience, but none were dealing with this kind of experience, only readings for others. I am taking this in a new direction, and expanding my experience.

I have always joked that I would love to visit a real haunted house, but now, I get a whole apartment building!

It is not the only report out of the building, there are others in other apartments as well,as reported by the people who live there. I know of two apartments so far, #31 (the one I am working on now), and 21, which I will be talking to the occupants next week if it comes up. The office has already suggested I check into it.

I understand being skeptical, I am my own worst skeptic, however, I also know when spirit arises, and gives me the call.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Also the people below reporting hearing noises up there when it is locked up. They hear footsteps, and the guy working on the apartment got mad and freaked out because someone moved his stuff around. That is why I was up there the other day calming him down. He "lost" his step ladder that he needed for painting. He freaked and almost quit. He said it was gone. I walked in, listened to him for a minute, opened a closet door, and there was his ladder.
He thought someone stole it, and swore he didn't put it in there.
Kind of weird.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

Wow, thank you for that prayer!
I intended to say something much like it,
although not as specific.
I don't understand the astral planes very well.
I have experienced them before in dreams, but know almost nothing else. Never read up on them. I probably should.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Something else I did find out about the former occupant, he was a pot head and was very quiet. I wonder if that could be the haze I saw. They told me about it when I went down to tell them what I saw before I turned in my walkie talkie for the weekend. I wonder if that would leave a residual energy?

Tis a learning process...bare with me here...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

In most cases of drug or alcohol addiction there is an opening for lower astral influence in the person. These cases most of the time are caused by self medication for emotional distress. The lower astral entities use this separation from God in this person for a way in to effect control and absorb this energy. It is not uncommon for people strongly addicted to be possessed or haunted by frightening energies which they are in constant turmoil with.

The entity will search the person's consciousness and look for the abusers in their life and learn to mimic their hurtful words and attitudes. Then when the person is intoxicated the entities will incite them with thoughts of the abuser. Then they will feed from the emotional response they have caused in the victim. These entities will remain at the location of places like cheap motels or apartments and latch on to new victims in the future. I have cleared many of these beings. They are real. They exist on the emotional energy caused by a lack of faith and awareness of God. They take in this way energy that would normally be returned to God. When someone is aware of God as the source of life they realize that those without God can be starved of this life energy and take on the form of vampiric emotional energy eaters.

Hope this help you understand what the things are there for and what feeds them. It helps the hunter to learn the feeding patterns of his prey.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

That may be more helpful than you know.
Thank you again.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The simplest method I know of and have used for many years is to light the building up. The process I use is found here.. White Light

All I do is push the light out from me once I am full with it, and basically spread it around each room. In this way we learn to deal with things from our own energy rather than rely on Tools.. a big step forward for anyone.

When you do this, most people who walk in the room will notice how good it feels.

I noted two things posted earlier.. one asking if it is your responsibility.. and one person ridiculing your experience.

I wold say that since you have noticed this, and seen it, then it is for you to deal with. This will be a learning curve for you to step out of the box.

For the person ridiculing.. he follows the same tactics always used by those who really have no idea other than what science or consensual reality and its indoctrinations provide. Good to see you ignored them, as is fitting.

Be well and have no fear.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Agarta and Caitlinfae both have most excellent advice for what you are dealing with. May I add a suggestion? Once the space is cleared of the entity as per suggested by Agarta and Caitlinfae perhaps a feng shui type of space clearing/energizing may be in order to attract a more positive chi.

I've used this technique a few times, especially in my studio and while I was remodeling.
A quick and dirty how-to can be found here. It is similar to the one I use in Karen Kingston's book "Creating Sacred Space Using Feng Shiu", which my local library has
She has quite a few chapters on space clearing.

The bells I use were simply ones I had used for Christmas decor before, the other stuff is just basic everyday stuff. As both Agarta and Caitlinfae said, and you already know, the most important part is intent and mindset, not so much the tools.

I first used this technique before I remodeled my studio and after I was done with the space clearing I sat in the middle of the space, mediated for a wee bit, then asked the space 1) if there was anything it wanted me to know 2) was it ok with the remodel plans. (I can't remember if this technique was in Kingston's book or if I picked it up somewhere else).

I think in pictures so I received some interesting "video" as it were from the space, and yes it was ok with the remodel I was planning. I use this aspect now anytime I remodel or landscape, as I am deeply connected to the spirit of place, if that makes any sense?

Anywho...hope this helps and best of luck. Let us know how it goes ok?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I am familiar with white light visualization!

That is a part of what I will be doing.
It also goes along with the post on feng shiu,
I plan on doing a meditation in the room before and after cleansing it.
This is actually kind of cool because a lot of what everyone is saying is kind of how I was thinking I should do it.
Nice to get verification that way, ty.

I will keep everyone posted as to what happens. I don't expect much really, but you just never know so it is good to be prepared. Perhaps it just needs to be "aired out" so to speak. If that is the case it should go off without a hitch.
If I find something that wants to fight back, well, I do have backup.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There are a few schools of thought on cleansing.
One prayer alone though this can anger spirits.

I recommend at the very least burning a sage smuge in the 4 corners of each room while praying to whoever it is you pray to.
The smuge acts as both a cleansing agent as well as a physical reinforcement of your belief in the prayer you are saying.
Sort of like how you don't need the wafer or wine for communion, but they are physical representations of your belief.

You can also augment your sage smuge with cedar, sweet grass, lavender.
Either make your own smudge with sage, cedar, sweet grass, lavender or buy a sage smuge and add those items to them.
Different people will tell you each item represents something different and that you need to know what they represent.
Others say that just burning those items together adds enough belief in your prayer that the prayer works.

Anyway I say burn a smuge to reinforce the belief in your prayer of cleansing.
Good luck.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I haven't ever heard or seen a ghost therefore they do not exist.....no matter how hard the paranormal tv shows try, its as fake as Big Time Wrestling

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join