It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Low Cheek Bones" Warren Stonewalls Reporter on Claiming Minority Status( watch her twist)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beanskinner
Good thing Scott Brown will be there to reap the rewards for Wall Street.

I don't think a paid for insider is exactly what America needs more of...

But it seems that cheek bones are even more important than strong ties to TBTP.

Too bad Warren couldn't just admit she was stupid and move on -

Hooray Wall Street!

Ya,

you would think a Harvard "professor" would know better !!!

Ra Ra for the DNC......another winner !!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When I was 7, 42 years ago, someone gave me an "indian burn" on my right forearm.

I'm now more quaified than Faux-cahontis.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Beanskinner
Good thing Scott Brown will be there to reap the rewards for Wall Street.

I don't think a paid for insider is exactly what America needs more of...

But it seems that cheek bones are even more important than strong ties to TBTP.

Too bad Warren couldn't just admit she was stupid and move on -

Hooray Wall Street!

Ya,

you would think a Harvard "professor" would know better !!!

Ra Ra for the DNC......another winner !!

Ya being funded directly by the banks is a much better asset than the cultivation

of knowledge!

She did a hell of job screwing herself

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
UPDATE-Just In: More proof that she is a Pathological Liar:

Exclusive: Elizabeth Warren Listed as 'Woman of Color' by Harvard Journal in 1993

exclusive new evidence that in the spring of 1993, three years before Harvard Law School first publicly stated she was “a woman of color,” Elizabeth Warren likely made that claim while teaching at Harvard, and at approximately the same time the faculty was considering her for a tenured position. Warren, now running for the Democratic nomination for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts, told Politico as recently as May 15 that she had “no idea” why a Harvard Law School spokesman called her a “woman of color” in a 1996 Harvard Crimson article and a 1997 Fordam Law Review article. However, a 1993 issue of the Harvard Women’s Law Journal suggests that she knew very well indeed.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So let's have it her way she claims to be native American then throw here where all the other native Americans are at the moment.

Sitting on reservations!

What sounded mean?

Well what makes her so special that she gets to claim to be native american and the rest are left to rot?

Meh do not like her.
edit on 25-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
So let's have it her way she claims to be native American then throw here where all the other native Americans are at the moment.

Sitting on reservations!

Really?

Like I said in my earlier post, sometimes it seems like nothing has changed these past 350 years.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

No bad attempt at sarcasm,

My biggest problem with people who claim any kind of "heritage" is they are simply not happy enough with being an American.

They always have to "make themselves appear" better than anyone else.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Truth be told, I don't know my heritage... bastards who never knew their father have that.

I'm looking at this from the perspective of someones statement of heritage. Who knows what has happened in a lineage? Hell, I was born in Holland shortly after WWII and my father (oh, hush) was a (don't say it) Canadian soldier from Winnipeg (do the math).

How far back in anyone's genetic history do they need to go before something enexpected pops up?

I've family in Africa, Indonesia, Canada, USA, Holland, Germany and likely a few in China as well, believe it or not. I know my family history pretyy good and all those places are where we lived. We (my distant relatives) never got a surname until ~1650, so tracing beyond that is pretty hard, but you can bet we were around right up to the beginning.

I think fighting over something like this is really quite silly. Who cares if she's got a drop of whatever in her. At the bottom of it all is little Lucy on the African Velt.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

the tribe should have be brought in as soon as the a**hat started.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here's another excuse for perpetrating a fraud ......

Please remember: This woman is a Harvard professor and a lawyer and is running for the U.S. Senate !!!!!!!!

Liz: Please get a DNA test.....

What, exactly, makes someone American Indian? Even Indians themselves don't agree as they debate the case of Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, whose disputed claim of Native American identity is shining a rare spotlight on the malleable nature of Indian heritage and the long history of murky claims to such ancestry.

Warren, a Harvard Law School professor and Democrat who is running in Massachusetts against Republican incumbent Sen. Scott Brown, was listed as Native American in several law school directories. Warren has said that her "family lore" described Indian ancestors, and the New England Genealogy Association said it found indications -- but not proof -- that Warren had a Cherokee great-great-great grandmother, which would make her 1/32 Indian.

"I'm proud of my heritage," Warren said Thursday. Asked how she knew it included Native Americans, she replied, "Because my mother told me so."

Warren on Cherokee Claims: 'My Mother Told Me So'
AND Harvard took the bait !

Anomalous Mitochondrial DNA Lineages in the Cherokee

Cherokee DNA Project

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Nah, I use my husband's "colored" status to beat off those who have something against skin color, just for skin color's sake.

Heck, with the French Fur Trappers, you might be part Duck. Frankly, most of the Indians in this area are not recognized, although they have lived apart from the rest of our society down here, until the past 40 years.

But in all honesty, the Indian on the Reservation Indians? They are their own sovereign nations. Here This isn't "I'm x, so I'm special." This is "I'm x, and your country doesn't own me." This is why we actually bother with testing for native american blood. This is why the natives in our area have been fighting for their own sovereignty since as long as my parents can remember.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by digital01anarchy

How about it. That was funny.,

People..... I don't know.

What makes me wonder about her is how she continues to Not Deny it-thus lessening her in many people eyes/opinions I am sure.

If she wins... it will say a lot about the folks of MASS... IMO

I'm from Mass., one of the most corrupt states in the country. Honestly you can do or say anything and still win every election. Most of the people I knew in Mass. openly admitted the Kennedy's are guilty of murder, but they stick it to the republican's so they would never vote any other way.

Mass. is why we have a 2 party system, and why 1 party dominating the system is a very bad idea.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What is so funny about this is a lawyer[law professor] fudging her application to Harvard..... How many laws did that break? I find it as a mix blooded Indian to be highly offensive! A fraction of my blood is boiling
But it's okay the people with the D next to their names say it's alright and the media obliges.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
More material on the liar vermin Elizabeth Warren, Harvard Professor with a law degree.

A vote for HER is a vote for Corruption Incorporated

Important Topic Updates

A report and chart at Masslive.com indicate that Elizabeth Warren is not running a Massachusetts-based campaign when it comes to fundraising. The bulk of her money seems to come from out-of-state Progressive activist funding groups with their own agendas, not necessarily aligned with the goals of Massachusetts.

Warren Fundraises from Out-of-State Special Interests

Under siege over dubious claims of Indian ancestry, Elizabeth Warren slammed a car door in the face of reporters trying to ask her questions regarding what may now eventually become a campaign-ending controversy.

Warren on Run from Press

Elizabeth Warren can no longer count the Harvard University administrator who listed her as "Native American" among her advocates in the unfolding scandal of her professed minority heritage.

In the reaction to the Boston Globe's controversial article on Harvard's EEOC reports which listed Elizabeth Warren as a Native American, one particular revelation has gone largely unnoticed. Alan Ray, the former administrator who filed diversity reports during Warren's tenure, distances the university from any responsibility for erroneously listing her as a Native American.

Former Harvard Admin Throws Warren Under the Bus

Do YOU really want Elizabeth Warren in the U.S. Senate ??

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It just gets better and better..

AP Purposely Confuses Readers About Warren's False Cherokee Heritage
www.breitbart.com... -Cherokee-Heritage

I just love the unbiased MSM...... ugh.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren is now apparently admitting to her "fibbing" !!

Important Topic Updates

Last night, Elizabeth Warren finally admitted to the Boston Globe that she lied when she made previous statements that she had “no idea” why Harvard Law School referred to her as a “woman of color.” Ms. Warren confessed that she told Harvard Law School when she was hired as a Visiting Professor in 1992 that she was a “woman of color.”

Ms. Warren’s shocking revelation, after weeks of stonewalling and denying her complicity in Harvard’s numerous false public statements about her heritage, reverberated through a formerly friendly mainstream media this morning.

Warren Confesses: Told Harvard She Was 'Woman of Color'

I guess this confirms that she is in fact a criminal

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I wish more people were paying attention to this story that is going on right now.

Outlined and documented well at www.Breibart.com

To see how the whole "I am part Cherokee, a woman of color" to what has come out now/so far is amazing.

Now Harvard has implicated itself in potential illegal federal filings by claiming Warren as a minority.

All because Warren perpetuated a self-serving lie saying she knows she is 1/32 Cherokee because her mother told her so and they could see it in her "Low Cheek Bones".....

I other countries... she would be jailed or worse.

Now, onto Obama and his Cherokee Claims.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join