It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Low Cheek Bones" Warren Stonewalls Reporter on Claiming Minority Status( watch her twist)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Appearing in Brookline, Massachusetts for a Senate campaign event, Elizabeth Warren stonewalled questions about her supposed Cherokee ancestry. She has maintained that she does have Cherokee ancestry despite all evidence to the contrary.

This was her first public appearance in a week. She was accosted by a reporter, and consistently attempted to redirect the questioner to another topic. REPORTER: Elizabeth, can you put this issue to bed and tell us wheter or not you are in fact a member of a minority group? Warren stutters for a moment, then answers:

This is where you watch the video at the source (Funnier than heck-but yet sad, a sad sad woman): Enjoy

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Yes, I am sure the Ms. Low Cheek Bones Warren just can't admit, well, anything. She has been caught in a red-face lie that she herself had started a long time ago in a effort to get priority status considerations and whatnots.

Well, yes, Exactly like Obama. A standard in the higher levels of the Dem Party. But, as we know, that is all good with the general Obama and Dem followers.

Seems like the bigger Pathological Liar the better you move ahead in the Dem Party.

Just my opinion-from the peanut gallery.
edit on 5/25/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Seems like the bigger Pathological Liar the better you move ahead in the Dem Party GOVERNMENT.

Fixed.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I can't believe this idiot even participates in the system. For the people?! Which people exactly?

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you sir
edit on 25-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: mistake

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

reminds me of this guy who didn't like our high schools name. he was like 1/16 American Indian looked totally white and was more offended them the Indian tribe which we donated money to and respected. My school was one of the top schools in our state academically yet this as$clown thought our name was demeaning to the tribe even though he wasn't actually from that tribe.My school almost had to change its name until the tribe told him to stay out of their business

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

How about it. That was funny.,

People..... I don't know.

What makes me wonder about her is how she continues to Not Deny it-thus lessening her in many people eyes/opinions I am sure.

If she wins... it will say a lot about the folks of MASS... IMO

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

If she wins... it will say a lot about the folks of MASS... IMO

No ..... it will say a lot about the organized and complicit mass media at not showing this bizarre behavior.

But, she's just a small fry, so the media might just throw her to the dogs if they have a slow news day. Or if they need a new 30 second distraction. Or if .....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

It isn't just about Low Cheek Bones.... It's about Harvard (and many other colleges) lying to get more etc.

Then when you add her run for the US Senate... sorry.. Big Game territory and everything is open for attack-thanks to Obama and his poor effort at re-election.

Anyway, case in point:

REPORT: Harvard repeatedly promoted Warren as Native American...
Filings add to questions on Warren’s ethnic claims
bostonglobe.com... /story.html

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
she is a poster child for 1) idiot academia; 2) moron Mass Dem Party, and 3) totally corrupt media.
'high cheekbones, which all Indians have...' can you imagine any Republican making such a statement? they'd be a national joke. even a 'positive' stereotype is a stereotype...from the left, which loves to lecture the rest of us on political correctness.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Apparently she does have Cherokee in her lineage and was born in Oklahoma. Obviously she is not part of the Native American community so it looks like she embellished part of her history to make more of it than it was.

But... this story actually says a lot about America. What is wrong with our nation when some have to fib or reply 'no answer' on race when dealing with education, jobs, surveys, etc. because they are worried they might miss out since they don't help fill some quota?

Then it appears she was paraded around by Harvard for her 'minority status.' Would she have gotten that far in her career had she not?

Anyways, I'm not really that upset about it. She has it in her lineage and it was obviously important to her and something she felt was part of her history. I think this whole debacle says more about our obsession with race and classifying everyone and filling quotas than it does about her.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Dang... this thread already reads like a modern day version of Caleb's Crossing.

Disturbing how some things haven't changed since the 17th century.

edit on 25/5/12 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
She's 1/32nd Cherokee. But she's not the one inflating her heritage, that would be an Ivy League school (Harvard) so desperate to show it's "diversity", that they lie or overstate the heritage of their faculty. Shame on her for not stopping it in it's tracks back then but the real shame is on Harvard and the elite of this country who only pretend to be diverse. Academia like the elite east coast schools, don't want real diversity, they don't want real minorities around, but they'll pretend any white person with 1/32 of some mixed heritage is good enough to stamp "DIVERSITY" on their publications.

/facepalm

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Apparently she does have Cherokee in her lineage and was born in Oklahoma. Obviously she is not part of the Native American community so it looks like she embellished part of her history to make more of it than it was.

But... this story actually says a lot about America. What is wrong with our nation when some have to fib or reply 'no answer' on race when dealing with education, jobs, surveys, etc. because they are worried they might miss out since they don't help fill some quota?

Then it appears she was paraded around by Harvard for her 'minority status.' Would she have gotten that far in her career had she not?

Anyways, I'm not really that upset about it. She has it in her lineage and it was obviously important to her and something she felt was part of her history. I think this whole debacle says more about our obsession with race and classifying everyone and filling quotas than it does about her.

Excellent point monsieur. You know society is screwed up when people wear masks and claim that is their true intention, put forward at face value

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Politicians and lies go together like cookies and cream..

They make me sick and the people that elect them make me sicker. Morons, the entire lot of us lmao.

I swear the aliens must come here for the lulz.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The part that kills me is all she has to do is get a simple blood quantum test / or DNA test !!

It IS that simple.

Member Thunder heart woman commented on a different related thread a few days ago.

Like Warren, Obama Claims Cherokee Ancestry--But Offers No Proof

With all of her credentials and high education and what not,

Why can't Ms Warren set the record straight with genuine proof ?????

Absence of a DNA test is guilt in my book.

She got caught red handed (no pun intended) !!!

She's is a typical phony IMO ...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Add to last post:

Some links.

Association on American Indian Affairs

Cherokee DNA Research

Blood Quantum Laws or Indian Blood Laws is an umbrella term that describes legislation enacted in the United States to define membership in Native American tribes or nations. "Blood quantum" refers to describing the degree of ancestry for an individual of a specific racial or ethnic group, for instance, 1/4 Omaha tribe.

Its use started in 1705 when Virginia adopted laws which limited colonial civil rights of Native Americans and persons of half or more Native American ancestry.[2] The concept of blood quantum was not widely applied until the Indian Reorganization Act of 1934. The government used it to establish which individuals could be recognized as Native American and be eligible for financial and other benefits under treaties that were made, or sales of land.[3] Since that time, however, Native American nations have re-established their own rules for tribal membership, which vary among them. In the early 21st century these rules have been used to exclude people who had previously been considered members, such as in the case of the Cherokee Freedmen.

Blood quantum laws

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
She has no shame, shame on her, I would be ashamed to show my face let alone continue to run.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
More related stories (published stories), (not chapters from the "Warren Fables") ...

Apparently Ms Warren lied some more:

... Warren, now running for the Democratic nomination for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts, told Politico as recently as May 15 that she had “no idea” why a Harvard Law School spokesman called her a “woman of color” in a 1996 Harvard Crimson article and a 1997 Fordam Law Review article. However, a 1993 issue of the Harvard Women’s Law Journal suggests that she knew very well indeed.

An article, “Women of Color in Legal Academia: A Biographic and Bibliographic Guide,” which was published by the Harvard Women’s Law Journal (since renamed the Harvard Journal of Law and Gender) in its Spring 1993 edition (Volume 16), lists Warren as one of approximately 250 “women of color” in legal academia.

It was written by the editors and staff of the journal, comprised of Harvard Law students. Peggy R. Smith, now a professor at Washington University Law School, was that year’s Editor, and Jennifer Taub, now a professor at Vermont Law School, was that year’s Recent Developments Editor. You can see the entire edition below.

Exclusive: Elizabeth Warren Listed as 'Woman of Color' by Harvard Journal in 1993

“She falsely describes herself as a minority and some of the schools where she worked relied on that information to misrepresent the diversity of their faculty,” Brown said to the Boston Globe. “I call on Harvard President [Drew] Faust to immediately correct the record with the relevant federal agencies and uphold Harvard’s 400-year-old tradition of abiding by the truth.”

Despite Brown’s prior demands that Harvard come clean about its use of Warren for federal diversity purposes, Harvard has stonewalled.

Scott Brown: Harvard Lied to the Feds About Warren's Cherokee Ancestry

I wonder what her "policies" would look like in the U.S. Senate ??

How many shares does she own

in the company "Corruption Incorporated" ?

edit on May-25-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Keep it simple.

Ask for a hair sample from her.

Do a DNA test. I'll bet Pocahontas Elisabeth Warren is 0% Indian !

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I believe I read the college that employed her claimed her hire as a "minority" to meet their quota. So double whammy!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Good thing Scott Brown will be there to reap the rewards for Wall Street.

I don't think a paid for insider is exactly what America needs more of...

But it seems that cheek bones are even more important than strong ties to TBTP.

Too bad Warren couldn't just admit she was stupid and move on -

Hooray Wall Street!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join