It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 May 2012 (the day europe collapsed)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
OK.
The whole of Nations except poor countries are in Trillion dollar debts. US being the largest.
But then who or what keeps lending more and more money?
Where is it coming from?
Why would anyone want to buy debt?
The whole thing seems very fishy.
Like Germany losing the War and rebuilding to become what seems as the winners in Europe without having to fight anymore wars.
While the US being the winner is now the loser without a world war, just many smaller unwon wars and unfunded to boot.
What I really would like to know is why no one keeps repeating that the Wars we in the US marched off to were'nt put into our spending budget and then the whole mess handed and blamed on Obama who inherited the mess in the beginning.
Europe was sliding back and forth and has always since they're trying to get along after a thousand years of strife.
But it seems that no matter the cost War is the best option and who thinks about how much that will cost afterall the Government can keep borrowing from the people via what they pay into Social Security.
But it still comes down to how do you pay Peter do you use Paul (your assists like what you own)
I feel that what we need to do is have the Billionares understand that if they don't help the World through this that they will suffer because of this.
We need a Jubilee Year for the entire Earth. Let the Bankers and Billionares Eat cake. While we eat the steaks or them.
I support the have nots cause I was a have not and now have. I share what I have with others even my home.
Might be Old, but the ones we help will be there to help us if they tuly are Human and have the capibilties of loving their fellow man.
All without Love for others should be off Planet. There's really no room for them anyway.
Europe will survive in some form. America will survive as a Corporate Fascist State cause they're readied for it.
Mock my words Fascist are alive amongst us and are in Congress. They are following the play book for complete ruin of the US as it was.
Hail the Fascist Party (Republican Tea Party who do actually rule the Republicans)
How come they don't wear their brown shirts?
Forgive all debts and start over by estimating a countries assest and that's what they start with. And no lending, live off what you earn . It can be done.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

The only reason your amazing America isn't dust by now
Is because you bomb any country that threatens to leave the dollar
As its trading currency for oil.
do you really think those decisions are made by American politicians? Do you think those politicians are less puppets than their European counterparts? Come on, man! This is ATS! Deny Ignorance? Remember?

That way you can raise the debt levels and print more money.

Don't put all this on Europe
This all goes on the human race, whose refusal to surrender their warlike ways and superstitions has brought us to this. Goddamn ethnic wars and superstition! We've been at the top of the food chain for at least 30,000 years, and we still can't manage to take responsibility for our lives! We refuse to see the goodness and love of the Creator, which is plainly manifest all around everyone with 4 of their 5 senses working.

If the human race is wiped (again), no great loss! Next time, I'm voting for bipedal cats. To hell with these crazy super-monkeys. Poo-flinging ingrates...*grumble*

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
For those Americans who laugh at the Collapsing Eurozone

China And Japan Dropping Dollar Cross Rate System, Will Transact Directly

And i share the view that the Euro is finished,probably as soon as next Week. With Spains biggest Bank asking for a Bailout today/yesterday (with alot of other things that are getting worse faster and faster lately) the Crisis got much,much worse...
edit on 26-5-2012 by Shenon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
out of all this financial system mess in Greece, and all the EU community doing backflips to try & protect the wealth of the financial elites/bankers etc...

there will come a charismatic fellow (AKA: AC) who will amaze the world with his simple way of correcting the Greek & possibly the Spanish/Portugal/French economic system collapses....
which preserves the pensions of the masses along with the propping up of the financial juggernaughts... which allow a piece-of-the-pie to trickle down to the masses so as to keep the sheeple sedated in their own addictions
edit on 26-5-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I find these comments interesting coming from you given you are who I think? Have you recently removed your avatar photo? Anyway I agree with what you're saying there as it is something I too watch for, though I think the crisis will be far more advanced before the AC steps on the scene to rebuild the global financial system and world political / government / economic order.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I disagree on your point that this can ever happen to the US. Look at it this way, the Dollar is currently the International Reserve currency, which means you can go anywhere and it's good. However, because of our massive debts to the Federal Reserve/China(Because they are who lended a big majority of the money they lent us), we have just been printing more and more money. Doing this is causing a massive flooding of dollars into the market, and causing the current inflation in prices, this is why stuff is suddenly 'costing more'. It's because the dollar bill is losing value from where they've been overprinting to keep up with their debts, eventually China is going to tell us they refuse to accept any more bonds/cash for our debt to them. When that happens the Dollar bill is going to crash and no longer be the International Reserve currency.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
We'll just have to see what monday and tuesday bring. We all know all fiat currencies eventually fall into hyperinflation and crash. This may be the sign that the euro is starting to circle the bowl.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am no economist but i don't think there will be a collapse in the sense that any economist see! Not when the
markets can be manipulated by the creation of paper, manipulation of commodities, hidden debt and many other things made to keep the house of cards standing! I believe that any collapse will be small countries, poor classes
and small businesses until the day that resources become to scarce to run the fiat economy! I am not saying there will be no depression cause there will be but it will be a manufactured one that will funnel more wealth from
those that need it to those that don't! I believe this is how it will be till 2017 when the next great depression comes. Though these are just opinions but my reasoning in this is any total collapse would forfeit the elitist power
and i believe this will only happen when they have no more need to control the world and it's resources.
We have to realize that any depressions are manufactured by the elite and for the elite! These depressions are used not just to gain wealth but control through fear by the public! This next depression will be used to implement
the RFID chip, the NWO and rid themselves of any freedoms Americans have left! If they are successful there will be no stopping them. If we are not prepared when this day comes we will have no choice but to either try and take by force or concession the food we need!
I believe our ignorance has led us down this road and since the year 2000 there can be no denial that this road we are being led down has some kind of agenda! I believe they are intent on ridding themselves of all nonconformist, certain races, religions and many non professionals! As there is no need for many of the working class! I don't know how this genocide will take place but it will be through either disease or the consent of the people! though I pray I am wrong I do feel that this is where we are heading! I will never conform to these evil
bastards and any of you that allow your emotions to make your ethics wane will pay a high price for that decision!
Goodluck!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join