It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Hypocrisy on Full Display…Another Non-Issue by the Left

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by neo96

The left is the most hyprocritical group out there.

To each their own but the 'most?!' Way to continue the strife man. Why don't you just put in your avatar 'I hate liberals and wish they were all wiped off the face of our planet,' because that's how all your posts come across. Would the world really be better off with just conservatives running things? Again both sides have faults and benefits, yet some folks just continue to lambast the other side as if everything is their fault, geez. Oh well shine on you crazy diamond...

Rush Limbaugh had a saying.

To illustrate the differences between liberal and conservative, he said this;A conservative vegitarian would eat his veggies and mind his own business. A liberal would eat his veggies, then stop someone else from eating a steak.

You are really quoting that morally corrupt brain dead quasi celebrity Rush? I thought that ship sailed about ten years ago.

CJ

The content, not the originator is the point here.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo, again, really. This is silly. Please acknowledge they both suck off the same teat. They both SUCK.

CJ

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by beezzer

The left has always claim the "moral high ground" indeed to date none have ever shown it.

Second.

Right wing media like FOX loves playing the moral high ground. Can't believe you can't see what's in front of your own eyes.

link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Beezer, come on. Do I really have to pull out the literally 1000's of hypocritical statements made yearly by the GOP? If I did would you admit they are just as bad?

All politicians are lying hypocrites.

But liberals are the worst…

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Check your facts man. It has been ruined by the MORONS who are in government. Does anyone remember a Republican President, or a Republican controlled House in the last 30 years, because I do. Where does this stuff come from? You'd be better served to realize they both want one thing - BIG Govt in YOUR life - red/blue/white/black/GOP or DEM. ALL the SAME.

Right so you say this and then turn right around and continue to condemn the GOP.

Sounds like a hypocrite to me.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That's interesting because this is not the case in my experience. I know people from both sides, and they do this kind of "pushing their beliefs" exactly the same way.

CJ

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Beezer, come on. Do I really have to pull out the literally 1000's of hypocritical statements made yearly by the GOP? If I did would you admit they are just as bad?

CJ

Are republicans hypocrites?
*sigh*
Yes.

BUT ON TOPIC, no. The liberals started this war on women meme.

This thread is about the hypocrisy of the left on this topic. To deflect because conservatives may have been hypocritical in the past as justification for liberal hypocrisy is disingenuous.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Neo, again, really. This is silly. Please acknowledge they both suck off the same teat. They both SUCK.

CJ

I agree with the op liberals are way worse the biggest expansion of power and control and invasion of rights have come from liberals.

Face it!

The right did not create the federal reserve,medicare,medicaid,fanny and freddy,free educations,free home loans hell free everything that is paid by tax payer money.

The government is suppose to be the servant of the people not its master and liberals own the most fascist title in this country.,

Deal.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Check your facts man. It has been ruined by the MORONS who are in government. Does anyone remember a Republican President, or a Republican controlled House in the last 30 years, because I do. Where does this stuff come from? You'd be better served to realize they both want one thing - BIG Govt in YOUR life - red/blue/white/black/GOP or DEM. ALL the SAME.

Right so you say this and then turn right around and continue to condemn the GOP.

Sounds like a hypocrite to me.

No, the point is they both have been in charge. How is it if the GOP has "run" the country just as much, the Libs have formed anything? Wouldn't you think there would be some sway? I would think it would vacilate, but that is just my thoughts. What is hypocritical about that?

CJ

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yeah i can and they say liberals lie

Deal.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

CJ

Are republicans hypocrites?
*sigh*
Yes.

BUT ON TOPIC, no. The liberals started this war on women meme.

This thread is about the hypocrisy of the left on this topic. To deflect because conservatives may have been hypocritical in the past as justification for liberal hypocrisy is disingenuous.

I acknowledge the hypocrisy in my first thread. It is almost like an Onion article - pushing for a BILL for crickets sake while they can't follow their own demands. To say this is unique to democrats is silly.

CJ

link   
reply to post by seabag

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Open2Truth

Its very interesting to me to call something a non-issue (thread title) because its so prevalent as to be found even among those who discuss it. By my logic, that makes it a bigger problem, not a lesser one.

Example of a non issue – If you stub your toe while falling face first into a meat grinder I believe your toe is now a non issue.

Do you understand where I’m coming from?

Actually I do thanks. You've made it very clear. All toes, erm, women thank you.

edit on 5/24/2012 by Open2Truth because: edit to add quote

edit on 5/24/2012 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

link   

The evidence shows that the left has done far more damage to this country than the right has the right is no where near perfect but anyone who says they are the same is full of crap.

The evidence shows who is clearly worse.

edit on 24-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

All politicians are lying hypocrites.

But liberals are the worst…

I have to disagree. All politicians are equally hypocritical, with Ron Paul possibly the only exception.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo, the Patriot Act was signed into law during a GOP presidency. You were saying something about the biggest invasion of our rights?

CJ

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

CJ

I agree with the op liberals are way worse the biggest expansion of power and control and invasion of rights have come from liberals.

Face it!

The right did not create the federal reserve,medicare,medicaid,fanny and freddy,free educations,free home loans hell free everything that is paid by tax payer money.

The government is suppose to be the servant of the people not its master and liberals own the most fascist title in this country.,

Deal.
Damn Neo. I usually agree with you, but I have to say Patriot Act, TSA, DHS, warrant-less wiretaps... Need I go on? Both "sides" are against us. That is truth.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yeah and the left never did crap about expanded its powers and signed into law the NDAA,SOPA,ACTA.CISPA and put drones over American skies.

Fascists they are and clearly worse.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Yeah alright free to disagree with me nothing say anyone has to however the left increased those 10 fold compared to the right.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by DarthMuerte

Yeah alright free to disagree with me nothing say anyone has to however the left increased those 10 fold compared to the right.
I am not saying the "right" is worse than the "left". I am saying that they are equally bad, and they are equally in agreement about enslaving us.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yeah i can and they say liberals lie

Deal.

Yes liberals lie, the left are hypocrites, the left want a war against women.

Whats tomorrows thread? "The left kick puppies down the street for fun. Bunnies too."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join