It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Hypocrisy on Full Display…Another Non-Issue by the Left

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Your sweeping generalizations are going to come back to bite you square in the backside here Seabag. You assume I am a liberal democrat which is about as far from the truth as you can possibly get. I am neither democrat or repubican and I can tell you that I do not appreciate the attempt at trying to pigeon hole my opinion into any traditional political party.

Blahblahblah….I didn’t assume anything. What I said was based on your posts in this thread.

What you, my friend, fail to realize is that not every democrat subscribes to the party platform just as you claim many on the right do not subscribe to the GOP. From what I gather from your posts here while you can recognize the fact that there are varying degrees of 'rightness' you fail to recognize the same for the left and all I am asking is that we all set aside this divisive talk of "right" and "left" and start to set about correcting the problem which is Govt as a whole.. in all of it's factions.

We’re going in circles!

I get it, but how do you negotiate with stupid? IMO liberals are so far off the reservation that TTP could never negotiate with them. Liberals and conservative have completely different approaches to fixing the problems; liberals want to spend our way out of economic troubles (so does the GOP) while conservatives want to shrink government and be fiscally responsible. Liberals want to provide for our every need while conservatives advocate personal responsibility. Where’s the common ground??

All I am asking here is that we stop all the finger pointing and name calling because in the end what will that really achieve other than making us all look like uneducated bafoons.

???? What name have I called you?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That was a direct reply to Neo because he was implying that dems were responsible for those Bills. Yeah Obama signed the NDAA do I support Obama? Obama cannot even legitimately be considered left anymore, most everything he does would typically fall on the right side of the spectrum.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

Liberals or democrats? Because there is a huge difference at this time. Republicans or conservatives...you see how this works? Saying that Liberals are the ones attacking women is ludicrous, as ludicrous as saying that Conservatives push the war and spying on citizens agendas. Republicans and Democrats are doing tons of damage all over the place. Are Liberals and Conservatives doing tons of damage all over the place? Sorry to put a damper on the circle ---- er party.

Semantics. When I say liberal I mean democratic, the two are synonomous, as far as I'm coincerned.

As for republican-cnservative?

Republican is the party. Conservative is a mindset that most often agrees with them.
edit on 24-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Oh dear, are you keeping track of their voting records?

Well they’re sure as hell creating more change than your beloved OWS!

At least TTP is actively DOING SOMETHING other than holding a sign and complaining.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

That was a direct reply to Neo because he was implying that dems were responsible for those Bills

Obama signed it into law and he is a democrat
edit on 24-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The old slight of hand trick,
*look over here* so you don't
see what they are really doing.
Has this what the modern liberal
movement has boiled down to?
Throw so much crud around and try
to distract people of the real issues.
Pretty sneaky

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Not to get too off-topic, but for the record;
Conservatives want smaller government.
Liberals want bigger gvernment.

R's and D's? Some are conservative, some are liberal and most are idiots.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Seriously? You're allowed to differentiate but no one else?
I think I'd like to join that bunny kicking party now.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Obama cannot even legitimately be considered left anymore, most everything he does would typically fall on the right side of the spectrum.

Socialized medicine and funding abortion are right-wing policies??

BAHhahahaha!!!

Hey, maybe the Republicans and Democrats can just merge into the neo con party?? They’re almost indistinguishable already…wouldn’t be a stretch!

Neither come close to representing my values so I could care less!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes he's a democrat and Bush was a republican. Is Obama liberal? Was Bush conservative?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Try corporatized medicine...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Seriously? You're allowed to differentiate but no one else?
I think I'd like to join that bunny kicking party now.

You're welcome to your own interpretation, I just provide mine so no-one gets confused.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Bush was fascist and OBama is more fascist.

Come on now!~

link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

The old slight of hand trick,
*look over here* so you don't
see what they are really doing.
Has this what the modern liberal
movement has boiled down to?
Throw so much crud around and try
to distract people of the real issues.
Pretty sneaky

Welcome aboard Sean Hannity.

link   

reply to post by neo96

Yes he's a democrat and Bush was a republican. Is Obama liberal? Was Bush conservative?

Bush was a progressive republican.

Obama is a progressive democrat.

(don't kick the bunny)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Only a fascist kicks bunnies

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It occurs to me that if the Dems wanted this paricular pay to be more equal they could follow their own modus operandi and drop everybody to lowest level.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Yes he's a democrat and Bush was a republican. Is Obama liberal?
Yes

Originally posted by Kali74Was Bush conservative?
No. Bush did nothing to reduce the size of government which is a core conservative principle. Very few reps are conservatives. They are, at best, "liberal lite".

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Try corporatized medicine...

I prefer to call it Governmentneedstostaythehelloutofhealthcare but that’s just me.

Obama wanted it! The dems passed it! It’s not a policy of the right.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And that's exactly the way your beloved tea party got it's start. So who's to say that ows won't take the same course?
I had friends who went to the tea party rallies and they carried signs and protested the same as ows. So what makes the teaparty so much better than ows. Their voting record is a joke. they're just as corrupt as the rest of the politicians , both right and left. As far as I'm concerned they're all crooked and none represent the people's best intrest.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join