It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Hypocrisy on Full Display…Another Non-Issue by the Left

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The staff are getting paid according to the GS wage scales. Same applies to all government employees.

These five female senators have stuck their necks out pointing out the wage gap against women, and they get called "hypocrites" by wingnuts? Nothing about their actions have been hypocritical, and will MAYBE resolve unfair wages paid women for doing the same jobs as men, even those working for the government and paid by the GS scale.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The left screams Stay out of my womb!!!!

No wait pay for my birthcontrol I swear the left is stuck in the 50s thinking they need a big strapping man/government to take care of their every desire.

OR:

*Snip*

Mod Note:
Please bear in mind the following from the T&C:

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.
edit on 5/24/2012 by maria_stardust because: Removed politically-baiting image.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Beanskinner

So you are abandoning your whole argument?

That is pretty weak

I am gonna send you a message when Obama is reelected and rub it in your face

just for kicks son.

I didn’t abandon the argument. This thread isn’t about what republicans are doing.

Start a thread and I’ll be glad to stay on topic and argue all day long!

And you won’t be sending me any messages in November!

edit on 24-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by frankensence
The staff are getting paid according to the GS wage scales. Same applies to all government employees.

These five female senators have stuck their necks out pointing out the wage gap against women, and they get called "hypocrites" by wingnuts? Nothing about their actions have been hypocritical, and will MAYBE resolve unfair wages paid women for doing the same jobs as men, even those working for the government and paid by the GS scale.

Nothing hypocritical??

Did you even read the OP?

Murray, who has repeatedly accused Republicans of waging a “war a women,” is one of the worst offenders. Female members of Murray’s staff made about $21,000 less per year than male staffers in 2011, a difference of 35.2 percent.

link   
reply to post by neo96

One side is not more or less hypocritical than the other. It amazes me that most of you in this thread can agree that the left and right don't exist in Washington and then turn around and constantly post threads attacking the left. Divisive much? Hypocrites much?

link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Beanskinner

So you are abandoning your whole argument?

That is pretty weak

I am gonna send you a message when Obama is reelected and rub it in your face

just for kicks son.

I didn’t abandon the argument. This thread isn’t about what republicans are doing.

Start a thread and I’ll be glad to stay on topic and argue all day long!

And you won’t be sending me and messages in November!

Go visit my thread and argue it

You won't read your message because you'll be to busy crying -

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The left is the most hyprocritical group out there.

To each their own but the 'most?!' Way to continue the strife man. Why don't you just put in your avatar 'I hate liberals and wish they were all wiped off the face of our planet,' because that's how all your posts come across. Would the world really be better off with just conservatives running things? Again both sides have faults and benefits, yet some folks just continue to lambast the other side as if everything is their fault, geez. Oh well shine on you crazy diamond...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yeah they are for the simple fact Birth control and planned parenthood and their agent of death abortion is the epitiomy of the WAR ON WOMEN.

Liberals have championed for decades and we have seen the fruits of that "labor" for the pun recent data has shown that minorities are having more babies now that outnumber the so called "majority" in this country and hell we all know minorites vote democrat.

There is your war on women.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Why don't you just put in your avatar 'I hate liberals and wish they were all wiped off the face of our planet,' because that's how all your posts come across.

Quote where i said that anything you get is your own transferrence.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Its very interesting to me to call something a non-issue (thread title) because its so prevalent as to be found even among those who discuss it. By my logic, that makes it a bigger problem, not a lesser one.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

I'm not saying there isn't hypocrisy (that's pretty clear). I'm saying that there's definitely a war being waged on women, how's that twisted logic?

If there is a war being waged, the ones waging the war are the democrats. Want to throw republicans in the mix also? Fine. But women should be aware that liberals are NOT their friends.
edit on 24-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Really? Don't they both do that?

CJ

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by neo96

To each their own but the 'most?!' Way to continue the strife man. Why don't you just put in your avatar 'I hate liberals and wish they were all wiped off the face of our planet,' because that's how all your posts come across. Would the world really be better off with just conservatives running things? Again both sides have faults and benefits, yet some folks just continue to lambast the other side as if everything is their fault, geez. Oh well shine on you crazy diamond...

Rush Limbaugh had a saying.

To illustrate the differences between liberal and conservative, he said this;A conservative vegitarian would eat his veggies and mind his own business. A liberal would eat his veggies, then stop someone else from eating a steak.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I did not say you said that, rather that is the impression I get when I read your posts each day. I get confused because sometimes you acknowledge the harm done by both sides, but then you come back to blaming the left for everything. Oh well, I will learn to live with it.

On topic, yes this is democratic hypocrisy btw, but maybe a thread showing hypocrisy from both sides would serve to pit us(the people) against them(whoever it may be, gov, corps, politicians), instead of citizen against citizen. I realize the benefit/desire of clinging more to one side than the other in terms of relating to the ideology, but again, to continue blasting one side over and over still has the same effect, dividing and creating strife.

ETA Beez, seabag and Neo, I don't know what else to say guys, but I love ya anyhow, just wish there was more middle ground and less liberal hating(of the non specific kind) Yes, I know this thread is specific,but I am speaking in general. Spec out

edit on 24-5-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Kali74

Yeah they are for the simple fact Birth control and planned parenthood and their agent of death abortion is the epitiomy of the WAR ON WOMEN.

Liberals have championed for decades and we have seen the fruits of that "labor" for the pun recent data has shown that minorities are having more babies now that outnumber the so called "majority" in this country and hell we all know minorites vote democrat.

There is your war on women.

So you think this country has been run by and ruined by liberals? Check your facts man. It has been ruined by the MORONS who are in government. Does anyone remember a Republican President, or a Republican controlled House in the last 30 years, because I do. Where does this stuff come from? You'd be better served to realize they both want one thing - BIG Govt in YOUR life - red/blue/white/black/GOP or DEM. ALL the SAME.

CJ
edit on 24-5-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by beezzer

Really? Don't they both do that?

CJ

If conservatives coined a "War on donuts" then got caught eating at Krispy Kreme, then I'd say yes.

But it was democrats that coined this little phrase. The media took the ball and ran with it.

They (libs) have no-one to blame but themselves.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by neo96

Rush Limbaugh had a saying.

To illustrate the differences between liberal and conservative, he said this;A conservative vegitarian would eat his veggies and mind his own business. A liberal would eat his veggies, then stop someone else from eating a steak.

You are really quoting that morally corrupt brain dead quasi celebrity Rush? I thought that ship sailed about ten years ago.

CJ

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Its very interesting to me to call something a non-issue (thread title) because its so prevalent as to be found even among those who discuss it. By my logic, that makes it a bigger problem, not a lesser one.

Example of a non issue – If you stub your toe while falling face first into a meat grinder I believe your toe is now a non issue.

Do you understand where I’m coming from?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Excuse me who are the ones going around saying Republicans hate women and children and poor people and want people to breathe dirty air and drink dirty water and and they hate gays and muslims and puppies and kitteys?

That would be liberals.
edit on 24-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer, come on. Do I really have to pull out the literally 1000's of hypocritical statements made yearly by the GOP? If I did would you admit they are just as bad?

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join