It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monarch programming - evidence or coincidence?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Umm....I'm sorry, but I disagree. My disagreement is based on my knowledge and experience with hypnosis. Hypnosis enables therapists (and other people who know what they're doing) to basically alter or point the thoughts of the subconscious mind towards a certain goal.
For example, you may want to quit smoking. With a conscious goal to quit smoking, hypnosis would be perfect for directing your subconscious as well.
While in this case, conscious and subconscious agreement is required (you can't just force someone to think/do something with this type of hypnosis), it is pretty easy. It takes just about 40minutes to an hour to do hypnosis like this and it can be highly affected. It is easy to plant a dislike for nicotine, or something else or even someone.
If that's possible in an hour, and you understand that, then you should not discredit the possibilities of Monarch Programming / MKULTRA so quickly.
It did exist. Information is lacking; unfortunately. However, many things that ATS discusses regards subjects with missing information.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

I'm still on the fence about it. However, the more I see, the more convinced I become- especially when you add the numerous pictures of the eye symbol stuff among celebrities and in movies, ads, etcetera. The alter persona thing is just bizarre to me.

I'll say this about Disney. I used to be a huge Disney fan growing up. I've been to Disney World numerous times, I watched the Disney Channel all the time, and had a signed certificate that I was a member of the Mickey Mouse Club (way before Britney Spears was even born).

When I was a teen I wanted to work at the Disney Store. I was called in for an interview, and it was the weirdest thing ever. It was a group interview and we had to go around the circle and answer strange questions, such as: 'What is the nicest thing you've done for someone this week?' and 'How has Disney changed and influenced your life?'

There were grown women in the group who were giving creepy Stepford Wife type answers. People were gushing about how important Disney was to them. It was like a weird cross between a religious youth group and a twelve step meeting. I was uncomfortable and disturbed and did NOT show the appropriate level of enthusiasm. It was obvious to me that these people were members of something, and I was the outsider.

The manager went on about how it was imperative that we act happy all the time, and that if you weren't happy enough then they would literally take you in the back room and sprinkle pixie dust on you. She verified that she wasn't kidding about it. They really do it. Disney dictates not only how you dress, but act. Their 'cast members' must be able to answer any Disney trivia questions, and if they don't know, are required to find out ASAP. They even have (had?) an event for 'cast members' every year called The Grand Pooh-Bah (sp?). It sounded like a brain-washing fest to me. I talked about the strangeness of the situation to anyone who would listen for weeks.

The funny thing is, a friend of mine in high school did get hired at the Disney Store. He was so unnaturally happy all the time. It was drug induced. He really did have the level of pep they wanted- but was eventually fired when he was caught stuffing silk Mickey Mouse boxers down his pants.

edit on 30-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It is a very grievous mistake to consider Monarch Programming itself as a tool of mind control.

Monarch programming is a tool to make men Gods! in the worst possible way!

I

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I also hope to get my rights to make threads too. I do not care about death myself. Death will not stop me or any one of us here once we offer this world its highest truth without our own biases

All of us fear death unnecessarily. I'm myself on the path of losing fear for all my potential deaths, Anyone in this world can kill me, from the lowest fly to the highest placed human in all of hierarchy, But despite all this, despite all combinations, all I fear is losing my soul, not my profits or physical body!

edit on 4-11-2012 by LordSkanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have some questions regarding mind control and programming; hopefully someone can clear them up:

1) Can mind control be implemented with teenagers and adults too? Or is it exclusively a thing with children?

2) When the subject is being induced to trauma and then programming, does this whole situation imply that the subject has been kidnapped and is being held as a prisoner in a secret facility and won't be released until they are a "useful asset"? In other words, is that the only way to carry out mind control? Or can the subject undergo mind control on and off while leading a "normal" life, that is going to school, playing with friends, going out, etc.?

In which case, how are handlers supposed to find the appropriated time to program and brainwash the person without their parents or teachers knowing this?

3) I think I get the trauma phase of the experiment, but how exactly is the proegramming part? I've read movies and cartoons play a big role here. But how? Could someone detail this part of the process?

4) How on earth have some celebrities and filmmakers been able to spill the beans on this topic? And isn't it kind of ironic that the commision in charge of looking into this practice in the '70s was actually called Rockefeller, considering that familiy is deemed as one of the elite (satanic) families?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join